The Anything Goes Thread

toto.jpg

the perspective of watching either England or Italy win anything makes me slightly depressed.

I know how you feel. You are experiencing something like I do when I watch a game between the Yankees and the Red Sox; wishing both teams could lose.

Reactions: Frenchy
I know how you feel. You are experiencing something like I do when I watch a game between the Yankees and the Red Sox; wishing both teams could lose.
Zactly… i would have a mild preference for Italy winning poorly , with their frequent cheating and faking ways, everybody booing them. That way I would feel both teams lost

Reactions: IchigoDave
I remember when I first saw this and thinking "1997? Wow! That's so far in the future." Now, it's so far in the past :(

What do you mean? It was just a while ago. Nobody born in the 90's is an adult, barely a human being yet.

The most mind boggling thing though is that it is completely legal to fuck someone born in the year 2000. That was like two weeks ago.

The most mind boggling thing though is that it is completely legal to fuck someone born in the year 2000.

yeah....mind boggling. A man would have to be a real degenerate to fuck a girl born in 2000 or after.

..as of last night I am a real degenerate

Last edited:
Reactions: Negi77 and MikeH
yeah....mind boggling. A man would have to be a real degenerate to fuck a girl born in 2000 or after.

..as of last night I am a real degenerate
1f64-ac33-483c-8a9f-a0083ef5e5b8.jpg

Reactions: Frenchy