The Anything Goes Thread

I used to work with a guy who I'll call T. T was a former Navy SEAL, Vietnam veteran. Once I was talking with another co-worker who mentioned that he was surprised how T just didn't give a fuck about anything. The co-worker thought a Navy SEAL would be really serious all the time. T did his job and always got things done on schedule but didn't have that corporate, rah-rah attitude. I told the co-worker - "I suppose T probably only gets serious when he's out-numbered and it's time to return fire. "
Or T knows he’s not in his group and he’ll get his ass kicked otherwise.

Or T knows he’s not in his group and he’ll get his ass kicked otherwise.
Ha ha ha! T stood 2 meters tall and probably weighed in at about 120 kg. Maybe he might somehow get his ass kicked but I really doubt he would care.

Ha ha ha! T stood 2 meters tall and probably weighed in at about 120 kg. Maybe he might somehow get his ass kicked but I really doubt he would care.
I was pointing out that Seals in that era were unbeatable in brawls if they were in their group. That dude was big! Hello!

I was pointing out that Seals in that era were unbeatable in brawls if they were in their group. That dude was big! Hello!
Yeah, he used to tell me (knowing I had been a Marine) that he thought the only reason for the Marine Corps to exist was to bring him guys worth beating up.

Reactions: Frenchy
And Warubuta didn’t believe that this happens. When the Olympics are over, I plan to get back on FB. For the time being, I’m staying off to avoid any requests to stay in my place, and requests for hookups. Like arranging sex for these dudes so that they can say they banged an Asian. I figure that there enough of them in the States for them them to find their own hookups.
You can also stay a FB member and just tell them to fuck off but thats the Frenchy way :)

Checked in at Ritz Carton, HK! (๑>◡<๑)

What an amazing room, reminds me like an equivalent to "Porche" like kind of room...

And Warubuta didn’t believe that this happens. When the Olympics are over, I plan to get back on FB. For the time being, I’m staying off to avoid any requests to stay in my place, and requests for hookups. Like arranging sex for these dudes so that they can say they banged an Asian. I figure that there enough of them in the States for them them to find their own hookups.
I believe it happens. Just not to me. Anybody who knows me knows that I am not going to be happy if some yahoo calls me and says, you don't know me but xx said maybe you can hook me up....The Buta is all about discretion.

You mean small and overpriced? :p

Large, well suited to a porche owner's choice.
Large, 52 sq.

Any Porche parked???

Attachments

• B4457F50-2FA0-4249-8195-B773D25E9AD0.jpeg
    B4457F50-2FA0-4249-8195-B773D25E9AD0.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 115
Large, well suited to a porche owner's choice.
Large, 52 sq.

Any Porche parked???

Not a Porcherie then :D

(Sorry, that’s a silly french pun which I’m probably the only one to find funny)

Reactions: Sudsy

Just wait till Mrs. Clinton becomes President and a bunch of New Halfs join the service. Nobody will mess with those bad boys....

You can also stay a FB member and just tell them to fuck off but thats the Frenchy way :)
Where I come from, that leads to more trouble than good. Ghosting is a good policy. Any real friend has my personal email or number. So I’ve never heard that. They only request food! I can handle that.

Checked in at Ritz Carton, HK! (๑>◡<๑)

What an amazing room, reminds me like an equivalent to "Porche" like kind of room...
The RC has always been great to me! You can get Porsche luggage for 128,000 yen in Tokyo! Next time take it with you to HK.

Reactions: Yuriko
Just wait till Mrs. Clinton becomes President and a bunch of New Halfs join the service. Nobody will mess with those bad boys....
People who've never put on a uniform seem to think we've never had LGBTQ in the US military before - or that most of us would have huge problem dealing with them. The truth is that as long as they are professional and do their job most of us could GAF. It's only when they expect to be given special status and exempted from stuff everybody else has to do - that's were the problems come from.

I've heard of a Special Forces sergeant who was known as "the raspberry beret". He was 100% professional on the job and respected by the entire unit - and openly gay. Nobody - including his command - ever made an issue of it.

People who've never put on a uniform seem to think we've never had LGBTQ in the US military before - or that most of us would have huge problem dealing with them. The truth is that as long as they are professional and do their job most of us could GAF. It's only when they expect to be given special status and exempted from stuff everybody else has to do - that's were the problems come from.

I've heard of a Special Forces sergeant who was known as "the raspberry beret". He was 100% professional on the job and respected by the entire unit - and openly gay. Nobody - including his command - ever made an issue of it.

But what about all of the reports of assault and harassment of both women and LGBTQ people? Something hits the media everyday. Why do you think I would believe your assurance that "most of us could GAF" when all the data and reports are to the contrary? And your anecdote about a gay sergeant, is that supposed to be convincing? No. Sorry, as far as I am concerned the military is a socially retrograde gang of bigoted rednecks. This antiquated notion that because we hold these soldiers responsible for protecting the nation; because we train them to be aggressive, we also have to give them license to behave like macho idiot animals off the battlefield is no longer acceptable and has to change. And don't try to tell me otherwise because I have to deal with these idiots regularly. I see their drunken abusive behavior every Saturday and Sunday. Progress has been made, but you still got a long way to go. Trying to white wash doesn't help.

Reactions: MossBoss
"If it bleeds it leads"

I deal with lots of active and past US service people and honesty what @ShowaJidai says rings far more true than your whargarble.
One in five women reports being sexually assaulted while in the military. Reported male on male sexual assault happens at a rate of about 1%, meaning that in reality it is much higher. There is no 'ringing true' or otherwise with those unpleasant stats. I will refrain from whargarbling about the drunken, ignorant redneck apes I run into on the weekends, but when I read these statistics and look at these baboons, I come to the only logical conclusion: US military men prefer to rape women, but in a pinch they are happy to rape each other too. And how do they feel about LGBTQ? They would probably rather rape a gay guy than a straight guy - because he deserves it.

Not a Porcherie then :D

(Sorry, that’s a silly french pun which I’m probably the only one to find funny)

I spit coffee on my iPad....

No. Sorry, as far as I am concerned the military is a socially retrograde gang of bigoted rednecks.

Right there you basically prove you don't know what you're talking about.

In my last unit of about 32 people only 7 of them were ethnically white, Amerian males. The commander was a Philipino-American. Another officer had emigrated from Africa in his teens. The ranks were a UN of skin tones and ethnicities. The senior Sergeant was a lesbian.

Stop pretending you know everything about everything just because you read it on the internet.

Reactions: Unhurried Harry
Right there you basically prove you don't know what you're talking about.

In my last unit of about 32 people only 7 of them were ethnically white, Amerian males. The commander was a Philipino-American. Another officer had emigrated from Africa in his teens. The ranks were a UN of skin tones and ethnicities. The senior Sergeant was a lesbian.

Stop pretending you know everything about everything just because you read it on the internet.
I don't care about your experience and neither does anybody else. The US military is 69% white. 20% of the women report having been sexually assaulted. 1% of the men report having been sexually assaulted. Yes, most of what I read, I read on the internet, just like everyone else. But I usually look for two or three credible sources before I believe what I read. Then I calibrate it with what I see with my own eyes. You seem to base everything on your own experience. I don't refute the truth of your experience but I do refute that it is representative of reality. If you were a woman or a man who had been sexually assaulted by your fellow soldiers you would have a different opinion. I am sure of that. Just as I am sure that the military is full of socially retrograde, bigoted rednecks. I have confirmed the facts and I have seen them with my own eyes. And thank you for your service.