The Anything Goes Thread

C8428510-9A41-49E0-AD58-C9FC5BB16139.jpeg
Damn, the Queen got much taller and Melania much older...

Reactions: Sudsy
Did anyone in Japan care that Trump said we wasnt worried about the North Koreans launching a short range missile? No. Yet CNN went out and said that it was a major problem for Trump to 'break with the Japanese position'. These CNN fuckers always have to stir the pot. Nobody here gives a shit what Trump says. It really is fake news. And Trump did call Markle nasty. Because she called him a misogynist. But it happened months ago. Nobody cares. Fake News. I can only hope that Trump, Kuchner, Andrew Miller, Trumps sons, Anderson Cooper and that Cuomo fucker all end up in Hell in the same cellblock.

Reactions: TheScientist
Did anyone in Japan care that Trump said we wasnt worried about the North Koreans launching a short range missile? No. Yet CNN went out and said that it was a major problem for Trump to 'break with the Japanese position'. These CNN fuckers always have to stir the pot. Nobody here gives a shit what Trump says. It really is fake news. And Trump did call Markle nasty. Because she called him a misogynist. But it happened months ago. Nobody cares. Fake News. I can only hope that Trump, Kuchner, Andrew Miller, Trumps sons, Anderson Cooper and that Cuomo fucker all end up in Hell in the same cellblock.

Hmmm, get some tranquilizer , Buta-san. some media are for him and some against him . C’est la vie...

back in the old days we had a Communist Party in France with its own paper called L’Humanite which views were more or less similar to the Russian Pravda. We all knew it. People who did not like their news with a hammer and sickle just read something else.

Reactions: just4fun
The cock slave? I get paid to do it. Perhaps the cock nurse. or cock suckretary!!!
If I remember well you wrote once that it all started with a first BF or lover who did your education on BJs. I think that’s what he was alluding to.

Reactions: BB0523 and Yuriko
If I remember well you wrote once that it all started with a first BF or lover who did your education on BJs. I think that’s what he was alluding to.

You remember really well! Yes, it all started back then. I really was a cock slave back then... But it paid off! Wonder how much in total I made, within the past 3 yrs??? Thanks master, I still remember you well. My hero in my 20's...

You remember really well! Yes, it all started back then. I really was a cock slave back then... But it paid off! Wonder how much in total I made, within the past 3 yrs??? Thanks master, I still remember you well. My hero in my 20's...

Actually, I do wonder. How much? :)

Reactions: MikeH and Yuriko
A certain famous person removed a rib or two to suck his own. It wouldn't be the first time if you wanted to try :D

Adam? Coz what happened with that rib was also quite interesting

Reactions: Lukes
Adam? Coz what happened with that rib was also quite interesting

I agree, he should just buried that bone and continue sucking himself off.

@Frenchy is 100% correct. . I remember that post which is why I made the reference. . Well done mate

Reactions: Yuriko
Someone at the office asked me why am I married but don’t wear my wedding ring (Japanese people can be incredibly nosy sometimes). I replied my wife took it out first. Which is true. There was an akward silence and I loved it.

Reactions: MikeH and BB0523
Those awkward silence moments can be so gratifying sometimes ...Especially when it's a nosy matter. .

Reactions: Frenchy