The Anything Goes Thread

Not attending the Spanish festival, but I am at an outdoor event. Agree with you on the shitiness of 2019 weather.

Reactions: Frenchy
41E01A8C-2FB2-4E28-8881-00EE6624A96E.jpeg

2019 in Japan has had the crappiest weather I can remember.

This icy cold rain is supposed to stop at lunchtime. Anyone visit the Spanish festival yesterday? ( Not canceled?)
I didn't visit it but I know someone that is working at it and she said there were some people there and zero food/beverage lines. Those were her words not mine. (Sounds pretty empty to me)

Reactions: namae

Ha, the cold rain has been going on just a few days. Before that the weather was perfect for a long time.

Ha, the cold rain has been going on just a few days. Before that the weather was perfect for a long time.

You mean like ten days or so..... the weather this year has been so horrible that your sense of time passing has been warped.

You mean like ten days or so..... the weather this year has been so horrible that your sense of time passing has been warped.

As long as it's not hot and humid like in a Turkish bath I think it's good weather.

No offense meant to Turkish baths though.

44D7802B-33E3-4DB6-B7AA-EA3A75EB731C.jpeg

Unemployment, low wages, difficult living conditions, inflation and other factors are increasingly pushing kittens into sex work.

With her owner struggling to make ends meet, Mittens says she can make a month’s wet food worth of income in a couple of days as a cam model.

This icy cold rain is supposed to stop at lunchtime. Anyone visit the Spanish festival yesterday? ( Not canceled?)
Yeah I went to it, I felt bad for the vendors as they had to reduce lots of food. I don’t know if the performances still went ahead.

Reactions: namae
CAN ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, AN ELDERLY MAN. HE'S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HIMSELF IN NASTY POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HIS UNMENTIONABLES. HE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 8+ IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVORS. I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT CAUSE ITS SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON.

CAN ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, AN ELDERLY MAN. HE'S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HIMSELF IN NASTY POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HIS UNMENTIONABLES. HE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 8+ IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVORS. I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT CAUSE ITS SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON.
Stop drinking.

Am I the only one that finds the new Tesla Cybertruck to be one ugly piece of shit?

Reactions: Sudsy
Nice try Mikey but no, I won’t provide penetration to you. Stop trying, it’s embarassing

There is nothing embarrassing when a man expresses his true feelings towards another, and don't let the society tell you otherwise.

And please do not think your value as a human being depends on whether you provide penetration or not. True love is so much more. I mean I have heard your handjobs are amazing.

There is nothing embarrassing when a man expresses his true feelings towards another, and don't let the society tell you otherwise.

And please do not think your value as a human being depends on whether you provide penetration or not. True love is so much more. I mean I have heard your handjobs are amazing.

Oh come on , I know your heart belongs to someone else... and anyway I need to ramble...

Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of, Mikey. I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that... :)

Reactions: MikeH
Oh come on , I know your heart belongs to someone else...

Any girl who is after my heart is just aiming too high.

Play it once, Frenchy. For old times' sake.

I make love to six women almost every day; Rosie Palms and her 5 sisters

Probably also more emotionally rewarding than most of my relationships. But how do you know they are all female?