The Anything Goes Thread

I wish I knew enough about rugby to know what is genius play, and what is trash.
Genius is when we trounced England last year 53-10 in Twickenham. I think thats the biggest defeat our dear cousins across the Channel endured on their home turf since William the Conqueror.

Trash is whenever France loses , or pitifully conceded a tie to fucking Italy this year 😄

IMG_1896.jpeg

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
Went to see Dune Part 2 today. Holy shit it was fucking stupid, lol.
But. Lots of nice women to look at. Zendaya is surely the sexiest woman alive at the moment. Absolutely beautiful. And flat as a pancake, which is sexy as fuck on the right woman. By contrast, Florence Pugh's boobs looked fantastic - and as a slightly pudgy type she is almost the exact opposite of Zendaya, but nearly as hot. Even the Harkonnen women were pretty fucking sexy when they weren't getting decapitated or brutalised. And Paul's mum is also well beautiful (when she isn't going apoplectic after consuming the water of life etc.). Best of all was my date, though, who is probably second only to Zendaya as the world's sexiest human.

The whole thing made me wonder if I can afford to get all of my favourite paid-for girlfriends together for an 8-hour game of Dune the boardgame. Maybe I will have to make do with just a couple of them for a couple of hours of Dune Imperium, lol.

So something like in 2017 when I was just already an young old guy full of hope dead inside I went to the mythical land of Costco for the first time with someone who had access to that members only restaurant and all. It was amazing, they had cheese and Irish Cream. That's all the calories you need to survive.

And it was cheap, that Irish Cream was Costco branded but it certainly was Bailey's, the nectar of gods. Especially the god of manliness as when a girl drinks enough of that even I look fuckable. At the same note I do need to admit I am the only heterosexual man I know that can drink a bottle of that and like it.

Needless to say I immediately invested in a better life quality and got myself a membership. And similarly needless to say the next time I visit they didn't have that liquer anymore. And not the next time, or the next time... Until today, our wait is finally over. A nice 1.75 litre bottle for a measly sum of 2.398 yens.

After tasting pretty much the first bottle today I can say it is still Bailey's. And that I am starting to regret I didn't buy all of them, but left a few bottles for you too. You are welcome.

Reactions: Ken4fb and Tabanico
The past couple of films in the Alien franchise didn’t really reach the heights of the first two blockbusters from Ridley Scott (1979) and James Cameron (1986).

Still, I’m rooting for this new addition from Fede Álvarez, director of Evil Dead (2013) and Don’t Breathe (2016).

Reactions: AMcguyver and Sudsy
Guys, is anyone else down kate middleton's rabbit hole?
Apparently she has cancer. My well placed royal sources tell me.
Weirdly enough, I do actually have royal sources.

Edit: just for the record, I posted this before it was official, thank you fans.

Guys, is anyone else down kate middleton's rabbit hole?
Seeing this from you, I definitely read this differently than it was intended.

Holy shit there is one hell of a Jennifer Lawrence full frontal in no hard feelings on netflix.

Possibly the most surprising punch to the cunt I have seen on any streaming platform.

WTF is wrong with Cityheaven's algorithms. The last 2 weeks I got nearly no Kitenes, maybe 1-2 a day. This was nice and relaxed, no spam, the ones I got were from girls I had interacted with before.

Suddenly starting yesterday I think I got 60+ in one day of shops at the other end of town. Hardcore spam....annoying as hell

WTF is wrong with Cityheaven's algorithms. The last 2 weeks I got nearly no Kitenes, maybe 1-2 a day. This was nice and relaxed, no spam, the ones I got were from girls I had interacted with before.

Suddenly starting yesterday I think I got 60+ in one day of shops at the other end of town. Hardcore spam....annoying as hell

Clearly you a player, Brother 😉😘

Reactions: Cinnabums
Wait up here. So this Blackthorne dude gets to bang both Mariko and Kiku and not even a damn Hub in the whole of Edo. Clearly a heathen wrote this fairy tale…. 🙄

1711758152183.png