Guest viewing is limited

The craziest happiest (or not) thing that happened to you in Japan

When i got married 13 years ago, my little brother and my dad came to Japan to celebrate with us.
During that trip My wives parents took us for few days to some onsen hotel in Awaji island.
as soon as we had checked in our rooms me and my brother decided to head for the onsen to refresh up.
I was leading the way and my brother was walking behind me,
and when i was about to enter the male changing room I heard some commotion from behind me.
I turned to look and i saw middle aged bald male staff member standing in front of my brother with his hands crossed.
I was confused as to what was happening and then i heard the man tell to my brother "no girls".
For a moment i had to gather myself to avoid laughing out and i made my way to help my brother out.
I then told the staff guy in Japanese that "this is my little brother, he is a male".
The bald guy looked confused and looked at my brother for a second, then turned back to me,
then few more glances back and forth and finally when he was looking at my face for the last time i could see a spark light up in his eyes.
He was then bowing at my brother like mad and was amusing to see his bald head swing up and down with extreme speed.
That was the day my little brother decided to start losing some weight to get rid of those manboobs,
also didnt really help the matter that he had naturally long blond hair.

• Haha
Reactions: Alice and Ken4fb
Motivated by thegreek’s advice from his guide to dating somewhere buried in the forums here (his call to action of banging hoikuen moms was hysterical), I tried several out and it took time but I made some good relationships.

One lady with enormous hangers took my full load by mouth and told me “ogochisoosama deshita” (literally “a feast” I think) and that was probably my happiest thing in recent memory. I was elated she was happy with her meal. Can’t believe she said THAT. One of the hottest things I think I’ll ever remember.

Last edited:
I rented a car few years ago for the first time in Japan in Kanazawa. The plan was to drive from there to the Noto islands up north. So I took a route which passed by a coastline beach which is 高松北部海水浴場 if not mistaken.

So I wanted to stop halfway at the coastline and made a u-turn to find a parking spot. Fatal mistake because my tires were fucking stuck on bed of sand as I made a u-turn. I desperately tried to manuever my way out as I wriggle back and forth for ages and onlookers nearby were starting to notice I'm stuck. Somehow my last ditch by slamming the accelerator few times finally got me out of the spot and on the way to my destination.

Last edited:
When i got married 13 years ago, my little brother and my dad came to Japan to celebrate with us.
During that trip My wives parents took us for few days to some onsen hotel in Awaji island.
as soon as we had checked in our rooms me and my brother decided to head for the onsen to refresh up.
I was leading the way and my brother was walking behind me,
and when i was about to enter the male changing room I heard some commotion from behind me.
I turned to look and i saw middle aged bald male staff member standing in front of my brother with his hands crossed.
I was confused as to what was happening and then i heard the man tell to my brother "no girls".
For a moment i had to gather myself to avoid laughing out and i made my way to help my brother out.
I then told the staff guy in Japanese that "this is my little brother, he is a male".
The bald guy looked confused and looked at my brother for a second, then turned back to me,
then few more glances back and forth and finally when he was looking at my face for the last time i could see a spark light up in his eyes.
He was then bowing at my brother like mad and was amusing to see his bald head swing up and down with extreme speed.
That was the day my little brother decided to start losing some weight to get rid of those manboobs,
also didnt really help the matter that he had naturally long blond hair.
I had the same experience but with a female family member being mistaken for male in the dressing rooms for being tall, short haired and flat chested. (This was before undressing though, but a Japanese lady tried to send her to the other dressing room.)