The meaning of "cum", when you produce with a provider

I would like to try snowballing at least once.
If you generally enjoy your own semen being part of the play then go for it.

However, find some way that your playmate is willing. Some women do not like the idea. A woman I see from time to time broke up with a lover when he requested this, apparently stormed out of his bedroom. Her explanation was "any man who wants cum in his mouth is a homosexual". This was logical in her mind, I just mention this story as a warning that some women arent into it.

Reactions: MikeH and Durg50
If you generally enjoy your own semen being part of the play then go for it.

However, find some way that your playmate is willing. Some women do not like the idea. A woman I see from time to time broke up with a lover when he requested this, apparently stormed out of his bedroom. Her explanation was "any man who wants cum in his mouth is a homosexual". This was logical in her mind, I just mention this story as a warning that some women arent into it.
I tried to kiss a J-Girl once under somewhat similar circumstances but she said, "だめ!" A number of girls have kissed me after I performed DATY, so I thought that turnabout might be fairplay. Also, there is that famous raw egg scene from the movie "Tampopo."

This is not a priority for me. There are plenty of other items on My List that have higher priority, including a 4P (with three girls), a 5P (with four girls), and getting to at least first base with an LPGA golfer from either Japan or Korea ...

I tried to kiss a J-Girl once under somewhat similar circumstances but she said, "だめ!" A number of girls have kissed me after I performed DATY, so I thought that turnabout might be fairplay. Also, there is that famous raw egg scene from the movie "Tampopo."

This is not a priority for me. There are plenty of other items on My List that have higher priority, including a 4P (with three girls), a 5P (with four girls), and getting to at least first base with an LPGA golfer from either Japan or Korea ...
Ive heard that a lot of them are open to ‘sponsorship’ obviously not the top 5-10 as they dont need it but there are a lot of girls on that tour that arent earning that much money. I know a guy who is now a pretty senior figure (japanese guy) in financial services in tokyo who has 5 or 6 mid - ranked tour players on the go at any one time. He isnt crazy rich, but he pays for their flights and accomodation and gets to ‘share’ their accomodation in return sometimes.

Personally I love it when a girl takes it in the mouth and/or swallows it but spitting it out is okay too of course. My cum is really thick and a lot of girls have told me that the next day they can still feel it in their throat. Not sure how common that is though.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ive heard that a lot of them are open to ‘sponsorship’ obviously not the top 5-10 as they dont need it but there are a lot of girls on that tour that arent earning that much money. I know a guy who is now a pretty senior figure (japanese guy) in financial services in tokyo who has 5 or 6 mid - ranked tour players on the go at any one time. He isnt crazy rich, but he pays for their flights and accomodation and gets to ‘share’ their accomodation in return sometimes.
That is definitely a great strategy, which I wish that could try. However, I don't have that kind of disposable income. That being said, my far-fetched fantasy is to get to at least first base via the nampa route. It's a fantasy ... I have been to a few LPGA events in the US ...

Her explanation was "any man who wants cum in his mouth is a homosexual".

Any girl thinking that kind of commenting about any sexual preferences is OK is free to storm out of my bedroom for good.

I have had couple of girls who liked snowballing and even as it has never been my fetish I have of course been a good sport about it. My advice to anyone with a meeting scheduled with a girl like that is to eat pineapples. A lot of pineapples.

At least I personally much prefer the taste of DATY. :p

It can be addictive
It can be disgusting too
Not all pussies are created (and maintained) equal. Like dicks .
Now that was the drunk saying of the day by uncle Frenchy
Yes, I really LOVE the taste of most J-Girls' and K-Girls' pussies. Most but not all.

Reactions: Majestyk
Any girl thinking that kind of commenting about any sexual preferences is OK is free to storm out of my bedroom for good.

Everyone has their own thoughts and preferences about sex. The woman in question is a talented and giving lover when I see her. She simply doesnt want to share a bed with men who in her mind dont desire women sexually.

Uh, possibly I'm missing something here, but why does she think that men who don't desire women sexually want to share a bed with her (aka have sex with her)?

-Ww
I didnt go into that with her, I dont grill sexual partners on things that may not be rational. She has homosexual friends, like actual friends so I dont see a pattern of bigotry with her. Why should I care?

So what I'm wondering is, do most providers prefer CIM, or do they mainly do it because most guys like it? I tend to cum quite strongly, and like to show my handy work by blasting on a chest or stomach (no facial though, that's just rude). So is CIM the default because it is easy to clean up? Any providers prefer if I released on their chest? I'm sure the answer is to just ask, but if most don't like it, then I don't want to seem weird.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So what I'm wondering is, do most providers prefer CIM, or do they mainly do it because most guys like it? I tend to cum quite strongly, and like to show my handy work by blasting on a chest or stomach (no facial though, that's just rude). So is CIM the default because it is easy to clean up? Any providers prefer if I released on their chest? I'm sure the answer is to just ask, but if most don't like it, then I don't want to seem weird.
I don’t think girls generally like cim.

Do you feel something, after you cum and released pretty thick cum, with a provider? I can't take those cum, as I meet pretty much alot of men a month, that I feel I shouldn't swallow it. Swallow cum is such a sacred action.

It must be such an energy, such a work to cum. I truely thank you for those, who provided to me. But,. I feel sorry and sentimental, when I think of my action, as to spit... Never done but should I spit on my body, and spread it on my legs or something like a body cream? I like sylopping onto your dick, but I'm sure not for certain guys.

Tissue is not enough to clean...

Should I say something like, Thank you for your hard work!! I love cumful of mouth!

Or...

I guess, the best thing is say thank you for your hard work.

What is the best thing, really?
There is, for me, no real significance to the material itself. Swallowing, as someone noted here, is a sign of closer connection, and has a n added value. But it's after all, just a matter of the connection between you and your temporary girlfriend that matters.
Haruka, my affection for her already well known, is so ethereal for me, I can't cum inside her, no matter how long I go. It's just sacrilegious. So I have her rim me and hj to completion. And why do I mention it? Because it's the small moments that define your encounter. It's the way she doesn't rush to wipe it, or to the shower, or to even wash her hands. It's that angelic face she gives you as she smears it all over my own belly. And being as sticky as it is, it is so natural, so beautiful how she does it, that I actually prefer to cum in her hand than in any pore of her body.
So cumming is not always that much of a big deal... It's the whole package that counts...