The #MeToo Madness is convulsing America

And women need to be very careful about who decides what equality means. Don’t let the lesbian left wing crew cut butch rug eaters fight the battle for women. I agree that there is terrible inequality. But the left wing feminists just hate themselves, hate most women and hate men too. Be careful!
Wasn’t the the reason for this new wave of low? The women abused are of the same age as the women who didn’t want anything to do with feminism led by the ultra feminist.

What do we call those who confuse today’s science with today’s science fiction? Answer: confused.

Wasn’t the the reason for this new wave of low? The women abused are of the same age as the women who didn’t want anything to do with feminism led by the ultra feminist.
I guess any progressive movement runs the risk of being co-opted by extremists. I think there are a lot of smart women out there fighting a good fight. Most of them would probably call themselves feminists. I have a huge problem with the radical hairy armpit Women’s Studies ones, and I have an even bigger problem with the bull dykes. Feminism as it is today sucks.

Yes but you have to go to the correct faculty. I think they keep the cosmic engineering papers in the Super Galaxy Adventure faculty ar Harvard.
Lol, not sure where they store these papers exactly but I think it’s okay to push the limits of human imagination. Some day our sun will run out of fuel, or we will need asteroid mining to find new aluminum sources, or we will need to escape from a cosmic disaster. Little by little, it’s okay to come up with hypothetical solutions for these. They are not just my imagination but hypothesis from various astrophysicists.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wwanderer
I guess any progressive movement runs the risk of being co-opted by extremists. I think there are a lot of smart women out there fighting a good fight. Most of them would probably call themselves feminists. I have a huge problem with the radical hairy armpit Women’s Studies ones, and I have an even bigger problem with the bull dykes. Feminism as it is today sucks.
That’s what I’m saying. Those types alienated a whole 2 generations of women and they thought there was no need to continue the course of exposing misogynistic males in power positions. Moderate approaches need to always be the norm. Defining what’s harassment and what’s normal courtship is necessary. Labeling all men as bad for being human is always going to be absurd. I can’t understand how third parties have a right to report parts of conversations that they were not in. Context means a lot. Not knowing what was said in total has led to many unnecessary firings. I’d like to see equal pay and equal opportunity within reason established. But I hate to see the entire male species labeled as seeing women only as sex objects.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simonka
That’s what I’m saying. Those types alienated a whole 2 generations of women and they thought there was no need to continue the course of exposing misogynistic males in power positions. Moderate approaches need to always be the norm. Defining what’s harassment and what’s normal courtship is necessary. Labeling all men as bad for being human is always going to be absurd. I can’t understand how third parties have a right to report parts of conversations that they were not in. Context means a lot. Not knowing what was said in total has led to many unnecessary firings. I’d like to see equal pay and equal within reason rules established. But I hate to see the entire male species labeled as seeing women only as sex objects.
That’s what I don’t like about extreme SJW. Of course we want equal pay and equal rights for women but some just take it to the man hating level.. especially “white men hating” level. They already have affirmative action in USA. Personally I don’t have any hard feelings for a white man if he gets hired before me because he has better job skills. It should motivate me to improve myself, not turn into a man hater.

Reactions: Wwanderer
That’s what I don’t like about extreme SJW. Of course we want equal pay and equal rights for women but some just take it to the man hating level.. especially “white men hating” level. They already have affirmative action in USA. Personally I don’t have any hard feelings for a white man if he gets hired before me because he has better job skills. It should motivate me to improve myself, not turn into a man hater.
Affirmative action is usually for minorities. A quota system for women should be established.

What we call science today used to be science fiction. :)

For example?

The Internet was predicted in an early Robert A. Heinlein novel, For Us The Living.

The tablet computer made its first appearance in a Star Trek TNG episode as the PADD.

The moon landing was first penned by Jules Verne in From the Earth to the Moon

HG Wells got both the automated door and the nuclear bomb.

Gizmodo has a nice little chart of some of the more noteworthy ones.

The Internet was predicted in an early Robert A. Heinlein novel, For Us The Living.

The tablet computer made its first appearance in an original Star Trek episode in the 60s.

Gizmodo has a nice little chart of some of the more noteworthy ones.
Thank you. Happy to hear that someone out there doesn’t think I’m sitting here in my sexy red underwear with an aluminum cap on my head.

I had to correct myself - the tablet was from TNG, not TOS....

What we call science today used to be science fiction. :)

In some cases yes but in these particular cases, still in fact SF or one might even say verging on old fashioned Swords & Sorcery fantasy.

For example?

Besides what Sudsy said, both underwater and air travel were originally science fiction. As was radio and even the idea of programmable computers.

A quota system for women should be established.

Because quotas always work out so well...

The tablet computer made its first appearance in a Star Trek TNG episode as the PADD.

One might quibble with the list itself but in principle you are right.

Happy to hear that someone out there doesn’t think I’m sitting here in my sexy red underwear with an aluminum cap on my head.

Oddly enough that is exactly what I was imagining and it got me rather hard thank you very much

In some cases yes but in these particular cases, still in fact SF or one might even say verging on old fashioned Swords & Sorcery fantasy.

Besides what Sudsy said, both underwater and air travel were originally science fiction. As was radio and even the idea of programmable computers.

Because quotas always work out so well...

One might quibble with the list itself but in principle you are right.

Oddly enough that is exactly what I was imagining and it got me rather hard thank you very much
Sure, I am an expert at giving people weird boners!

Thank you. Happy to hear that someone out there doesn’t think I’m sitting here in my sexy red underwear with an aluminum cap on my head.

I am an educated, civilised modern man who encourages women to empower themselves and opposes sexism in every shape or form. So I never thought of you like that.

I was sure the lingerie was black.

If I go in Harvard University and ask for the papers for cosmic engineering, do you think they would give me some?

Yes but you have to go to the correct faculty. I think they keep the cosmic engineering papers in the Super Galaxy Adventure faculty ar Harvard.

Lol, not sure where they store these papers exactly

Online of course, and open to the public. Go here:

http://adswww.harvard.edu

Enter "cosmic engineering" (including the quote marks) in the search field and you will come up with a few papers. The term itself is not so common however, and you can find many other papers along the lines @Simonka mentions with other searches if you know what you are looking for (or are persistent). Note also that this is just the top level of the database (maintained at Harvard under contract to NASA btw). If you follow the links and learn the system you can find publications in the technical scientific literature on all sorts of topics, many more far out than those she mentioned.

-Ww

Online of course, and open to the public. Go here:

http://adswww.harvard.edu

Enter "cosmic engineering" (including the quote marks) in the search field and you will come up with a few papers. The term itself is not so common however, and you can find many other papers along the lines @Simonka mentions with other searches if you know what you are looking for (or are persistent). Note also that this is just the top level of the database (maintained at Harvard under contract to NASA btw). If you follow the links and learn the system you can find publications in the technical scientific literature on all sorts of topics, many more far out than those she mentioned.

-Ww
Thanks. I just didn’t want to put much effort into posting these links after my post was turned into the butt of the joke. As you can see these papers can be found in Harvard database and I am not dreaming..

Last edited:
When you all were talking about science fiction, I thought you were talking about global warming and climate change. The history of the development of science should not be confused with fiction. Rather undeveloped tech is just that, undeveloped. Science fiction is like when you have a rumor of a spaceship that had martians in it, but no evidence. Or a corn or wheat field perfectly cut to fool people into thinking that a spaceship landed in podunk Iowa. Stuff like that. Unrealized things in themselves are not science fiction because they are possible. I would imagine that in future it will be possible to grow new organs based on your own genetic code. I’ve seen the Petri dish ears and noses on a science channel. It’s possible that I might be wrong about what is the progression of the development of technology v the application of science within limits of the thinking of scientists.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland