The #MeToo Madness is convulsing America

I am racist against white people only in your little mind. I actually believe most parts of all solutions in the world are created by white, successful males over 40. And to be clear, most and worst racism in the world nowadays does not involve white people in either side.

The only thing I was originally saying was I find it really amusing when guys like me who are the most privileged group in the world complain about racism. Yeah, we are being victims of racism every now and then and it sucks. Now grew some balls and move on.

Well saaaid Mikeeeey :kiss:

Reactions: Simonka and MikeH
I am racist against white people only in your little mind. I actually believe most parts of all solutions in the world are created by white, successful males over 40. And to be clear, most and worst racism in the world nowadays does not involve white people in either side.

The only thing I was originally saying was I find it really amusing when guys like me who are the most privileged group in the world complain about racism. Yeah, we are being victims of racism every now and then and it sucks. Now grew some balls and move on.
You don’t tell me to move on. I tell you to move on. Now move on.

You don’t tell me to move on. I tell you to move on. Now move on.

I am already moving on, rolling stone and all that jazz. You are stuck in the 60's yourself, get a grip old man or move away.

I like the « similar threads » selections , at the end of the latest posts... not sure how the algorithm works however , because for this thread « the best video games ever made » was selected as similar! o_O

Reactions: tigerlily
A review of recent headlines for your enjoyment. These are all mainstream US newspapers. These aren't some obscure blogs like the alt-right or alt-left; no, this the Washington Post, NBC News, in other words your typical news sources. You've never seen this kind of anti-male rhetoric before -- in mainstream news. Someone with an agenda is driving this trend against men.

Why Can't We Hate Men?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...a3a8e0-6451-11e8-a69c-b944de66d9e7_story.html

The all-female 'Ocean's 8' is easily the best film of the franchise. They should've ditched the men sooner.
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...-8-easily-best-film-franchise-they-ncna881156

The patriarchal race to colonize Mars is just another example of male entitlement (colonizing Mars? WTF)
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...t-another-example-male-entitlement-ncna849681

I swear to make the patriarchy uncomfortable. And I'm proud of it.
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/i-swear-make-patriarchy-uncomfortable-i-m-proud-it-ncna870736

The Unexamined Brutality of the Male Libido

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/25/opinion/sunday/harassment-men-libido-masculinity.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/opinion

How many men are harassers or predators?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...dcfc1e-de69-11e7-8679-a9728984779c_story.html

There are monsters everywhere
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...e-monsters-everywhere/?utm_term=.f0578db5ef8d

I’m an amateur space enthusiast and although I have my own strong opinions about building a colony on Mars NEVER have I thought it had anything to do with patriarchy.. btw I’m a female and I also happen to be passionate about this subject so I don’t think it’s simply a masculine desire to colonize Mars.

Honestly I don’t care about feminism or US politics, and I don’t understand how someone can associate patriarchy with building a colony on a desolate planet which maybe had some premature life at some point. (Maybe because I’m an arts and sciences kind of person and not a gender studies kind of person) It’s not about the urge to colonize, Mars will be our playground where we learn about surviving on a planet other than earth because if we can’t find a way to travel to some other planet and colonize it, sooner or later human race will go extinct.

That said although I don’t like extreme sjw views I don’t want to be groped in a bar by random people either

Last edited:
Reactions: Wwanderer
I am hoping certain individual members of the human race either go to Mars or go extinct.

Do not stare into the madness of academic feminism ...
I think there are more interesting subjects than academic feminism such as Planetary Sciences, Cosmic & aerospace Engineering and Human Evolution.. so I don’t think I’d spend my time reading about academic feminism. I never get bored reading about these subjects I’ve mentioned or watching related documentaries. It’s just me of course. That said I believe women need more rights in certain parts of the world like Saudi Arabia, but American women already possess a level of equality most women around the world will not be able to reach in a few decades.

Last edited:
Reactions: cabbie
God's major at university.

-Ww
Well on top of that.. :D There are papers in Harvard University for cosmic engineering. Theories regarding orbit transfer of small planetoids to future colonies, or predictable lifespan of certain civilizations under the consideration of the expansion speed of universe etc are observed under cosmic engineering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wwanderer
There are papers in Harvard University for cosmic engineering. Theories regarding orbit transfer of small planetoids to future colonies, or predictable lifespan of certain civilizations under the consideration of the expansion speed of universe etc are observed under cosmic engineering
If I go in Harvard University and ask for the papers for cosmic engineering, do you think they would give me some?

If I go in Harvard University and ask for the papers for cosmic engineering, do you think they would give me some?
Yes but you have to go to the correct faculty. I think they keep the cosmic engineering papers in the Super Galaxy Adventure faculty ar Harvard.

Reactions: TheScientist
There are papers in Harvard University for cosmic engineering. Theories regarding orbit transfer of small planetoids to future colonies, or predictable lifespan of certain civilizations under the consideration of the expansion speed of universe etc are observed under cosmic engineering.
Back where I come from we call that science fiction.

Reactions: Simonka
Yes but you have to go to the correct faculty. I think they keep the cosmic engineering papers in the Super Galaxy Adventure faculty ar Harvard.
Cool. Do you think they would also have plans for a light saber? I would like to build one. Ive got some tools. And some batteries too. I think they are D cells.

Just because its better than what women in some other countries have doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be improved.
And women need to be very careful about who decides what equality means. Don’t let the lesbian left wing crew cut butch rug eaters fight the battle for women. I agree that there is terrible inequality. But the left wing feminists just hate themselves, hate most women and hate men too. Be careful!

Reactions: Nosophobia2017