The Next British Pm is ……

Sunak is absolutely not a good thing for the UK. He is a billionaire for a start. He's an actual moron is another thing. Another other thing is that because of the absolute farce of Johnson and Truss, he will be painted as some sort of stabilising force who will restore Britannia to its rightful place as leader of the waves so the turkeys who have spent the last decade voting for Christmas will fall back into line after spending the last few months squawking. That will allow him and his shithouse cabinet (which stars such paradigmatic nonentities as suella braverman) to continue imposing austerity on poor people while extending lucrative handouts to his rich mates so that they can absolutely fuck the country over so a tiny minority of overprivileged shitheads and thick twat poshos can get rich.

On the upside he doesn't seem quite as rabidly determined to fuck the environment as some of his predecessors. Every cloud has a silver lining!

Ok so we had the compulsory Irish participation to this important debate after the French and American ones.
WTF is British here?! Make yourselves heard!

… with minority of the people’s votes sometimes (eg Trump) or even no vote at all (eg Truss and Sunak)

I call this one “Frenchy and the Electoral College”

BC4C7F7C-5082-4253-B80D-7AD4C534D3FB.gif

And this one I call, well nevermind.. 😂

D7528050-3EF4-4C26-995B-FA328C1D7A98.gif

Unfortunately, I am the quintessential American....meaning I know utterly jack shit about any other country, culture or language on the planet (except Japan, obviously). I am as ignorant as they come. Even though I spent the better part of a decade drinking in the Osaka slums with the trashiest of trash the UK could send to Japan, I honestly know almost nothing about the politics. All I know are the accents. If the guy sounds like a member of the royal family, he's probably a fucking douchebag. If he sounds like the GEICO Gecko, Adele, any cast member from TOWIE or like any of my buddies from Manchester, he's good to go and it's going to be a blackout drunk night. If he has a Liverpool accent I best go home unless I want to get arrested. The Irish are like Mogwai--if it's past 8am and you see booze, run the fuck home. And that system has worked out pretty well for me so far.
You know, you have a point there. But who knew that you’d have more qualifications than Liz, a lifetime bureaucrat. After this new PM Rishi goes to pieces, offer up your services! Tell them all about your escapades in Japan! That’s qualification enough to be a British PM!