The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think storming the Capitol Building would not result in possibly getting shot & killed??
The response by Capital security was actually surprisingly measured and appropriate.

No martyrs for the cause, just a blip in the news cycle.

Reactions: just4fun
How do you think storming the Capitol Building would not result in possibly getting shot & killed??

I'm sincerely shocked that more people didn't get killed. The people guarding the Capitol and Congressional leadership are the Capitol Police. There are different tiers, like the obese dipshits directing traffic on the corners, but the guys assigned to congressional detail are usually bad asses. They're basically armed and trained to a similar extent as a lot of military special forces and if/when you see them you'll know it.

I remember when I left my position on the Hill, a bunch of us went out for drinks in the district and I went walking back to my hotel alone. I stopped at the Capitol to have a nice cigar right at the bottom of the steps fronting the House chambers. I was standing around, moderately intoxicated in my nice suit enjoying my cigar for a good ten minutes before I looked up and realized there were four Capitol cops up the steps watching me. Full tactical gear, vests, M-4 Carbines, earpieces and glaring at me. Almost pissed my pants. I think I said something along the lines of, "Hey guys, sorry if I'm causing any alarm...I'm a House staffer and today's my last day...just wanted to say goodbye to the building...having a little solo party," then slowly pulled open my suit jacket to show I wasn't carrying anything I shouldn't be and show them my credentials on my belt. They didn't say a single fucking word and stood there watching me until I got spooked and just walked off.

I ended up almost applying to work as one of them. Seemed like an interesting job at the time, and if you work your way up and kiss the right asses, you get assigned to leadership protective detail like Meechum in House of Cards. And then you get to have sex with Kevin Spacey and his wife.

I ended up almost applying to work as one of them. Seemed like an interesting job at the time, and if you work your way up and kiss the right asses, you get assigned to leadership protective detail like Meechum in House of Cards. And then you get to have sex with Kevin Spacey and his wife.

You just have to set worthwhile goals to motivate yourself.

I'm sincerely shocked that more people didn't get killed. The people guarding the Capitol and Congressional leadership are the Capitol Police. There are different tiers, like the obese dipshits directing traffic on the corners, but the guys assigned to congressional detail are usually bad asses. They're basically armed and trained to a similar extent as a lot of military special forces and if/when you see them you'll know it.

I remember when I left my position on the Hill, a bunch of us went out for drinks in the district and I went walking back to my hotel alone. I stopped at the Capitol to have a nice cigar right at the bottom of the steps fronting the House chambers. I was standing around, moderately intoxicated in my nice suit enjoying my cigar for a good ten minutes before I looked up and realized there were four Capitol cops up the steps watching me. Full tactical gear, vests, M-4 Carbines, earpieces and glaring at me. Almost pissed my pants. I think I said something along the lines of, "Hey guys, sorry if I'm causing any alarm...I'm a House staffer and today's my last day...just wanted to say goodbye to the building...having a little solo party," then slowly pulled open my suit jacket to show I wasn't carrying anything I shouldn't be and show them my credentials on my belt. They didn't say a single fucking word and stood there watching me until I got spooked and just walked off.

you sound really gay sometimes... all this admiration for manly strength... not a criticism by the way, I have nothing against gays. And manly strength. Played rugby and shot my grand dad’s rifle etc (at empty tin boxes)

Reactions: Keihan and just4fun
Played rugby and shot my grand dad’s rifle etc (at empty tin boxes)

Rugby looks to me like the perfect sport when trying to deny your gayness. You can look aggressive while bumping against hard sweat male bodies and try to grab their ball.

8000D271-B355-49E7-B751-2173F469205E.jpeg

Yes, the US Capitol attack was planned.

AC8B1CF8-6A5E-4018-B498-C9A79526626F.jpeg

Rugby looks to me like the perfect sport when trying to deny your gayness. You can look aggressive while bumping against hard sweat male bodies and try to grab their ball.
Yeah. Like wrestling come to think of it

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
you sound really gay sometimes... all this admiration for manly strength... not a criticism by the way, I have nothing against gays. And manly strength. Played rugby and shot my grand dad’s rifle etc (at empty tin boxes)

It's called cosmopolitan. And if it's a contest between admiring manly qualities vs playing a sport where you're basically dry-humping other sweaty males wearing shorts so short that your balls hang out of them, I'd say you win the homo prize.

For what it's worth, even though I'm now in my 40s, most of my gay friends and cousins are still convinced I'm gay. And to be honest, I've always been quite pleased that actual gay guys think I'm one of them. But I say those fags are just jealous that I dress better than them, can get chatty with anyone and can entertain a crowd for hours. I'm a social butterfly. Can't help it.

For the record, if I were going to cornhole a male, I'd prefer it be a slender young effeminate thing. I doubt I could stay hard in some goon with more muscle and body hair than I have. I'm already on a slippery slope since you abominable pieces of shit introduced me to the Libe and Club Diamond online rosters.

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
It's called cosmopolitan. And if it's a contest between admiring manly qualities vs playing a sport where you're basically dry-humping other sweaty males wearing shorts so short that your balls hang out of them, I'd say you win the homo prize.

For what it's worth, even though I'm now in my 40s, most of my gay friends and cousins are still convinced I'm gay. And to be honest, I've always been quite pleased that actual gay guys think I'm one of them. But I say those fags are just jealous that I dress better than them, can get chatty with anyone and can entertain a crowd for hours. I'm a social butterfly. Can't help it.

For the record, if I were going to cornhole a male, I'd prefer it be a slender young effeminate thing. I doubt I could stay hard in some goon with more muscle and body hair than I have. I'm already on a slippery slope since you abominable pieces of shit introduced me to the Libe and Club Diamond online rosters.
I never in my wildest imagination saw you as a pitcher.........Gary Sanchez is written all over you :p

I never in my wildest imagination saw you as a pitcher.........Gary Sanchez is written all over you :p

Sheesh, you need to get with the conservative program. Proud Republicans never catch. That violates the sanctity of marriage, after all.

Sheesh, you need to get with the conservative program. Proud Republicans never catch. That violates the sanctity of marriage, after all.
Program? Program? I don't need no fucking programs!

Last edited:
Reactions: Keihan
At least four people have died so far due to the attack on the capitol. Many more have been injured. Dozens have been arrested.

Why so many Americans are still under Trump’s spell is just beyond me.

At least four people have died so far due to the attack on the capitol. Many more have been injured. Dozens have been arrested.

one word: retards .

Reactions: Acid Burn

Even though he lost the election, there were still approx. 70 million people who sadly voted for him.

Excerpt from future history books:
6 January 2021: US Kristallnacht.

Today a few thousand idiot shitkicking morons who were pissed off about an election decided to storm the Capitol, break shit and a few of them deservedly got killed for charging the police. It's over, and other than a bunch of whining Congress Critter pussies crying about it on the news, it'll be forgotten in a month once Trump is gone. And you're comparing that with a night that kicked off one of those most horrific chapters in human history, a night where a race of people were targeted by a genocidal state-sanctioned police force, thousands of their homes and businesses were torched, tens of thousands were hauled off to concentration camps and untold masses were murdered just for being Jews?

Assuming you're not American, because stateside all the pussy liberal academic types would be outraged reading this and accusing you of being an antisemitic bigot for such a suggestion and downplaying/cheapening one of the most tragic events of the century. Not me, mind you, but I do think you need to drama queen just a bit less. Calm down. Have a drink. Rub one out. Working yourself into a frenzy over something that ultimately doesn't really matter isn't healthy and we all need to take care of ourselves until our turns in the vaccination line come up.

It will be interesting to see how accurately history school books will omit/reflect details of the 2020 riots vs. the 2021 riot.

Today a few thousand idiot shitkicking morons who were pissed off about an election decided to storm the Capitol, break shit and a few of them deservedly got killed for charging the police. It's over, and other than a bunch of whining Congress Critter pussies crying about it on the news, it'll be forgotten in a month once Trump is gone. And you're comparing that with a night that kicked off one of those most horrific chapters in human history, a night where a race of people were targeted by a genocidal state-sanctioned police force, thousands of their homes and businesses were torched, tens of thousands were hauled off to concentration camps and untold masses were murdered just for being Jews?

Assuming you're not American, because stateside all the pussy liberal academic types would be outraged reading this and accusing you of being an antisemitic bigot for such a suggestion and downplaying/cheapening one of the most tragic events of the century. Not me, mind you, but I do think you need to drama queen just a bit less. Calm down. Have a drink. Rub one out. Working yourself into a frenzy over something that ultimately doesn't really matter isn't healthy and we all need to take care of ourselves until our turns in the vaccination line come up.

yeah right . Totally what you would have said if the opposite scum types (Antifa etc) had done it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Durg50 and just4fun
A very graceful and timely acknowledgment of defeat , I suppose?

He actually still didn't acknowledge that he lost the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.