The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I believe you. He’s one of your mates? :)
Aaah saying too much or too little
Tbh the whole concept of « Proud Boys Hawaii » made me laugh. Like , dudes in Hawaiian shirts sipping cocktails and listening to ukulele while fomenting a coup against Eggs N’ Things or whatever .

Aaah saying too much or too little
Tbh the whole concept of « Proud Boys Hawaii » made me laugh. Like , dudes in Hawaiian shirts sipping cocktails and listening to ukulele while fomenting a coup against Eggs N’ Things or whatever .

It's actually far simpler than that. The so-called "Proud Boys Hawaii" chapter was nothing more than a half-dozen transplants from elsewhere in the country who, for whatever reason, moved to Hawaii and would get together a couple of times a month, get drunk and recite love poems dedicated to Donald Trump. Until this week, very few even knew they existed. In the case of Mr. Ochs, now in federal custody, he is (I believe) an Indiana native who joined the Marine Corps and was stationed on Oahu, and when his enlistment was over he elected to stay and attend the University of Hawaii. The rest of his club have similar backgrounds, meaning none of them are actual locals. The reality is that locals in Hawaii are generally far too lazy and indifferent to get involved in anything even remotely political.

In better news, Joe Biden is promising to release all of our nation's current supply of COVID vaccines, rather than continue to hoard roughly half of the doses to supply follow-up shots. Trump had previously boasted about vaccinating 20-million Americans before the end of 2020, and so far we've only reached about 5-million. If that demented asshole can get my family vaccinated by March I'll happily promise to put a "BIDEN 2024" sticker on my work vehicle, but only because I know he'll probably be in a beautiful nursing home by that time.

It's actually far simpler than that. The so-called "Proud Boys Hawaii" chapter was nothing more than a half-dozen transplants from elsewhere in the country who, for whatever reason, moved to Hawaii and would get together a couple of times a month, get drunk and recite love poems dedicated to Donald Trump. Until this week, very few even knew they existed. In the case of Mr. Ochs, now in federal custody, he is (I believe) an Indiana native who joined the Marine Corps and was stationed on Oahu, and when his enlistment was over he elected to stay and attend the University of Hawaii. The rest of his club have similar backgrounds, meaning none of them are actual locals. The reality is that locals in Hawaii are generally far too lazy and indifferent to get involved in anything even remotely political.

In better news, Joe Biden is promising to release all of our nation's current supply of COVID vaccines, rather than continue to hoard roughly half of the doses to supply follow-up shots. Trump had previously boasted about vaccinating 20-million Americans before the end of 2020, and so far we've only reached about 5-million. If that demented asshole can get my family vaccinated by March I'll happily promise to put a "BIDEN 2024" sticker on my work vehicle, but only because I know he'll probably be in a beautiful nursing home by that time.

damn if only I knew those terrific parties happened , when I was visiting . Would have loved to attend! Sounds cool and fun

:D

6BE9FC73-18C7-4BE4-8E87-2DB83F8AA445.jpeg

The moment I heard Pelosi is going for another impeachment (which was almost immediately after announced), I thought to myself she's is going to really crack open the hornets' nest if she goes through with it *inserts "make my mark in history here" agenda. She truly doesn't realize how much worse she can actually make this become. I sincerely hope she doesn't. Just found this 10 minutes ago:

Reactions: Keihan
The moment I heard Pelosi is going for another impeachment (which was almost immediately after announced), I thought to myself she's is going to really crack open the hornets' nest if she goes through with it *inserts "make my mark in history here" agenda. She truly doesn't realize how much worse she can actually make this become. I sincerely hope she doesn't. Just found this 10 minutes ago:

As far as I can tell, Nancy is planning to draw up articles of impeachment tomorrow morning. I also hear there's an especially dedicated group of Trump whack-jobs who are planning another insurrection, this time armed, for 1/17. I would absolutely hate to be an FBI agent at the D.C. Field Office right now. Poor bastards are really earning their $59k/year.

As far as I can tell, Nancy is planning to draw up articles of impeachment tomorrow morning. I also hear there's an especially dedicated group of Trump whack-jobs who are planning another insurrection, this time armed, for 1/17. I would absolutely hate to be an FBI agent at the D.C. Field Office right now. Poor bastards are really earning their $59k/year.

i hope they will be welcome with stronger resistance by law-enforcement this time

Reactions: just4fun
What has become of the « we can take a loss and just go back to our daily lives » BS?

137306363_260873602050415_7472668068221913691_n.jpg

Reactions: shadowboxer
Maybe prisons should go "Vegan" .... might reduce crime.

Works in Japan; they mix whole grain barley to the rice. In my mind that is a crime against humanity in itself.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
WTF? He’s threatening more violence.

Trump says that impeaching him for inciting violence at the Capitol last week would be "very dangerous for the U.S.A" because of the violence at the Capitol last week.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...emocrats-at-first-post-riot-event-11610489191

View attachment 15954

no he says clearly “no violence”
But he also says to the nutjobs who commit it in his name “you’re special and we love you”
So go figure...

no he says clearly “no violence”
But he also says to the nutjobs who commit it in his name “you’re special and we love you”
So go figure...

Based on recent events, this sitting President who says “no violence” is clearly providing code for his insurrectionist followers to do exactly the opposite.

Based on recent events, this sitting President who says “no violence” is clearly providing code for his insurrectionist followers to do exactly the opposite.
Well he says stuff then the opposite stuff then stuff again.. he’s Trump, what could we expect? :)

Btw, looking at this picture, I cannot help thinking that this guy is having a huge orgasm while taking the Secretary of State doggy-style.
Poor Mike.
That’s really adding insult to injury
He already had to cancel his EU tour because mighty Luxembourg doesnt want to talk to him

Status
Not open for further replies.