The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s it? Nice. Mine Pfizer after effects felt like :poop:.

I hate you bro. :cautious:

I say that lovingly.

But no homo. :ROFLMAO:
I know. I was getting swamped with horror story after horror story from many collegues, always the worst case scenario. After a while I just told them to stop... as I predicted, the worst thing I encountered was the prick.
The shot itself I didn't even feel...

I know. I was getting swamped with horror story after horror story from many collegues, always the worst case scenario. After a while I just told them to stop... as I predicted, the worst thing I encountered was the prick.
The shot itself I didn't even feel...

Worst case scenario is you are decimated by illuminati Gates who wants to halve the human population thanks to this vaccine and/or you are tracked by the microchip he gave you. Or so say the totally sane people I frequent sometimes on nutjobby forums

I must admit, I actually read the entire post. Problem is, I'm about six drinks in so not really sure if I should agree, disagree or just try to be offensive again? I'm constantly accused of being wordy but, buddy, I think you're way overthinking this, particularly on a site dedicated to paid sexual gratification.

Dude, I just call it how I see it. Besides, I'm set for Japan anyway. At least the LDP is more effective as a centre right party and the left thier is not getting into power anytime soon.

I hate all you vaccinated sonsabitches.

Seriously, though...good for you folks. Hope your families are able to get vaccinated soon, also. I'm in the opposite situation, where most of my family will be vaccinated by next week and I'm one of the last waiting around with my dick in my hand. Clinging to the hope that my number will come up on this week's wait list.

I can't even fucking imagine what it'll be like once I've got round two covered in my household. I can go back to the gym. I can go jogging on the popular circuits again. I can have a nice dinner again. And maybe, just maybe, I can board a flight to Japan sometime toward the end of 2021. Pretty sad when a routine trip to Tokyo and some soapy sexy time with a middle-aged Korean lady seems better than winning the fucking lottery.

Reactions: Acid Burn

Seriously, though...good for you folks. Hope your families are able to get vaccinated soon, also. I'm in the opposite situation, where most of my family will be vaccinated by next week and I'm one of the last waiting around with my dick in my hand. Clinging to the hope that my number will come up on this week's wait list.

I can't even fucking imagine what it'll be like once I've got round two covered in my household. I can go back to the gym. I can go jogging on the popular circuits again. I can have a nice dinner again. And maybe, just maybe, I can board a flight to Japan sometime toward the end of 2021. Pretty sad when a routine trip to Tokyo and some soapy sexy time with a middle-aged Korean lady seems better than winning the fucking lottery.

ok im not vaccinated yet but I hope you still hate me :)

Reactions: Keihan and just4fun

We can do all that stuff here without being vaccinated. Only yesterday i got upsold and banged a masseuse i didnt even find that attractive for 10k. I didnt follow that up with a jog but i did get some average overpriced sushi at the standing sushi place in shinagawa station

We can do all that stuff here without being vaccinated. Only yesterday i got upsold and banged a masseuse i didnt even find that attractive for 10k. I didnt follow that up with a jog but i did get some average overpriced sushi at the standing sushi place in shinagawa station
You really want to upset my friend Keihan with all your bragging . Shame!

You really want to upset my friend Keihan with all your bragging . Shame!

I think the only way to get him upset is not to get shit faced on cheap liquor and offer way too much money to bang the mama-san in the dirtiest CMP we can find.

After all, as @Durg50 said, we are in Japan and should enjoy all the great things only Japan can offer while giving him a chance to live through our debauchery.

Honestly, if I was still single and living in Japan I'd probably be basking in the pandemic-era P4P opportunities...or just the absolutely beautiful lack of Chinese tourists (or idiot foreign tourists in general). And call me classless but I always loved the standing joints around major stations. That's probably a side-effect of living in Osaka for so long. The 390-yen shoyu ramen at Miyako Soba is still my favorite warm-up meal in Kansai, ever since the cheapass head teacher at the eikaiwa took us there for lunch on the first day of training. Almost 19 years later, it's still my go-to late lunch before a heavyweight bout with some old, alcoholic, disgruntled and (un)happily married ex-pat pals at Amatarou.

More like tools to me. "This person from my sworn political opposition agrees with me. That mean he's 'reasonable'".

I only know of one Japanese-American woman who is a democratic official. She's a nut case.

There is a number of Japanese-Americans involved in state and local politics especially in California and Hawaii.

Well, we've had a couple of noteworthy developments here stateside this week.

First, Joe Biden has issued a directive ordering all states to expand vaccine eligibility to every American adult by May 1st. I have no idea if this is feasible but I do applaud the effort and none of his aides came out to walk back the statement so it doesn't appear to be another Biden senior moment. Seems like availability projections have kicked up several notches since the Merck-J&J joint effort announcement and even my ass-backwards current state has a huge, six-figure stockpile of doses in cold storage right now. In any event, the news says that U.S. deaths and hospitalizations are down about 50% since January so regardless of these new "strains" things are definitely moving in the right direction. Hope the trend is similar in Japan. For the life of me I can't bring myself to watch the Japanese news with my other half so I never know what's going on.

Second, I promised I'd try to be the TAG vaccine guinea pig, and while I know several here have already gotten it, as promised, here I am to report that--through less than honest, less than upstanding means--I obtained my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine earlier today. For those of you interested or who may be able to gain access in Japan soon, I can happily report:

1) You don't feel shit. Seriously. The needle is long but apparently very, very thin. Feels like someone pushed on my arm with a fingertip briefly and it was over. Now I know how the non-Asian women who've been foolish enough to sleep with me felt.

2) Injection site pain is real. It's been about five hours, and every passing hour gets worse. But I'm prone to that sort of stuff, with flu and tetanus vaccines always making me sore. Not a big deal.

3) I was going to boast about how otherwise manly I am with zero other side effects, but in the past hour I've started to feel really groggy and borderline fatigued. Not even feeling inspired enough for that Saturday Night Shower Wank. I had just one celebratory beer so that's definitely not it. Something tells me it's going to be an early night. If this is how the first dose goes, I can only imagine how enjoyable the second is going to be.

Anyhow, apologies for being off-topic and possibly not making sense. Trump 2024!!

First, Joe Biden has issued a directive ordering all states to expand vaccine eligibility to every American adult by May 1st. I have no idea if this is feasible but I do applaud the effort and none of his aides came out to walk back the statement so it doesn't appear to be another Biden senior moment. Seems like availability projections have kicked up several notches since the Merck-J&J joint effort announcement and even my ass-backwards current state has a huge, six-figure stockpile of doses in cold storage right now. In any event, the news says that U.S. deaths and hospitalizations are down about 50% since January so regardless of these new "strains" things are definitely moving in the right direction. Hope the trend is similar in Japan. For the life of me I can't bring myself to watch the Japanese news with my other half so I never know what's going on.

Second, I promised I'd try to be the TAG vaccine guinea pig, and while I know several here have already gotten it, as promised, here I am to report that--through less than honest, less than upstanding means--I obtained my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine earlier today. For those of you interested or who may be able to gain access in Japan soon, I can happily report:

1) You don't feel shit. Seriously. The needle is long but apparently very, very thin. Feels like someone pushed on my arm with a fingertip briefly and it was over. Now I know how the non-Asian women who've been foolish enough to sleep with me felt.

2) Injection site pain is real. It's been about five hours, and every passing hour gets worse. But I'm prone to that sort of stuff, with flu and tetanus vaccines always making me sore. Not a big deal.

3) I was going to boast about how otherwise manly I am with zero other side effects, but in the past hour I've started to feel really groggy and borderline fatigued. Not even feeling inspired enough for that Saturday Night Shower Wank. I had just one celebratory beer so that's definitely not it. Something tells me it's going to be an early night. If this is how the first dose goes, I can only imagine how enjoyable the second is going to be.

Anyhow, apologies for being off-topic and possibly not making sense. Trump 2024!!

you made sense until just before the last 2 words :)

Reactions: Keihan and turboman

Honestly mate. The vaccine has changed you. This was your best post ever!!
Not only are you getting immunity but you've become a democrat.

The vaccine has changed you.

The post sucked big time! It didn't have any references to paying lots of monies to bang grannies.

What did they put in that vaccine? Feeling so happy now that in Japan I will probably get the fax about my vaccination time around 2024.

Not even feeling inspired enough for that Saturday Night Shower Wank.
No urge to even wank after the first dose even? Pretty sure the second dose will floor you then. One step closer to an akasuri scrub in Gotanda at least. We need those damn vaccine passports already.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Keihan
Well, pretty sure the second dose is going to fuck me up. Bad. I ended up staying up a little later last night but before I could even finish nursing my only vodka-soda of the night, the chills set in. I didn't have a fever but was definitely freezing my ass off. I decided to make it an early night and went to bed before midnight.

Only problem was, I didn't sleep very long. The longest stretch of sleep I had last night was about 2am to 4am, during which I was treated to a spectacular fever dream. I was having some sort of business meeting at a sushi restaurant in L.A. along the pier, and the restaurant was connected to a drug store where Joe Biden was working a promotional stand selling flashlight batteries. I ended up volunteering to work the booth with Joe while trying to goad him into taking a selfie with me but he was too tall, I was too short and somehow my iPhone couldn't accommodate us. He ended up telling me to fuck off and left.

That's when I woke up to find I'd wandered into my living room and was lying, shaking, on the spare loveseat.

This second dose of Pfizer is going to be a real treat.

But in keeping with the theme of this thread, and in case none of you have heard this one yet...and I seriously cannot even come up with the words to describe how fucking pathetic, delusional and retarded this dumb twat must be:

Meghan Markle eyeing a run for U.S. president: report
Duchess of Sussex 'already networking among senior Democrats' source tells The Daily Mail

Seriously. Seriously? I don't know who these "senior Democrats" are she's meeting with, but even Nancy Pelosi must be laughing so hard she shit her adult diaper over this one. And I don't know or care anything about the "royal family" and really don't give a shit about the allegations. Meghan Markle was an bitchy, divorced, unemployed C-list actress with zero accomplishments to her name, whose only goal in life was to be a "princess," who was somehow able to spread her legs and convince some balding, inbred, ginger dunce to marry her and then proceeded to fuck up his entire family (after completely fucking up her own, I might add). And that somehow translates to being leader of the free world.

I can think of a great a deal for the Brits. You keep Meghan, we'll keep Piers and throw in Jeremy Clarkson. No refunds, no returns, ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Durg50
balding, inbred, ginger dunce
Hey now - the royal family is ours to pick on, not yours.

At least emigrate to a commonwealth nation first.

Reactions: Keihan
Hey now - the royal family is ours to pick on, not yours.

At least emigrate to a commonwealth nation first.

On the contrary, homeboy is living in L.A. now. He's officially ours to harass and ridicule.

To be honest, though--and again, I don't claim to know much of anything about these people--Harry used to be my favorite of the group. I only remember two things about him, and one is how he'd tried to deploy with his unit (to Afghanistan?) but his relatives stopped him. Granted, it could've been a stunt and he could've safely joined the Corps knowing all along he'd never be allowed to actually fight, but at least the way the American media portrayed it was he was trying to fulfill his duty like a man and his pissant family ruined things.

And then of course was that incident where he was partying like Charlie Sheen with no pants or underwear in some Vegas penthouse, allegedly with drugs and pricey call-girls. That one really scored him some respect here stateside.

But again, I like to stay ignorant. I actually like the relationship we have with the royals. They stay out of our business, we stay out of theirs. The only time Americans ever seemed to care was when Diana bought it, and that's probably because she was so attractive. Meghan, not so much. You limeys can keep her!

But in keeping with the theme of this thread, and in case none of you have heard this one yet...and I seriously cannot even come up with the words to describe how fucking pathetic, delusional and retarded this dumb twat must be:

Meghan Markle eyeing a run for U.S. president: report
Duchess of Sussex 'already networking among senior Democrats' source tells The Daily Mail

Seriously. Seriously? I don't know who these "senior Democrats" are she's meeting with, but even Nancy Pelosi must be laughing so hard she shit her adult diaper over this one. And I don't know or care anything about the "royal family" and really don't give a shit about the allegations. Meghan Markle was an bitchy, divorced, unemployed C-list actress with zero accomplishments to her name, whose only goal in life was to be a "princess," who was somehow able to spread her legs and convince some balding, inbred, ginger dunce to marry her and then proceeded to fuck up his entire family (after completely fucking up her own, I might add). And that somehow translates to being leader of the free world.

I can think of a great a deal for the Brits. You keep Meghan, we'll keep Piers and throw in Jeremy Clarkson. No refunds, no returns, ever.

hey show a bit of respect to the Brits! Theres good in every tribe, even the most primitive

And that somehow translates to being leader of the free world.

Its cute that Americans still believe that their leader = ‘leader of the free world’.

The hate Meghan gets from Brits is weird, as is the obsession with the royal family.

Reactions: Sudsy
Its cute that Americans still believe that their leader = ‘leader of the free world’.

Don't blame us. True or not, we've been using the term for three generations and not a single other country on earth has ever mustered the balls to challenge us on it. It's like if I claimed to have the biggest dick in all of Kansai. If no other guy is willing to drop his trousers and call my bullshit, it's not my fault.

I learned from a great man, and a mentor of mine in politics: A lie that goes unchallenged becomes truth.

Reactions: DireWolf98
The hate Meghan gets from Brits is weird
They're a certain class of Brit, and they're mortified that a "darkie" married into the royal family.

A9CV2JhlBPbza38eAavQqtPA4Z8aqc79caIgI4u4PnP050MBgP4JqEQ2Ccjx8dZOQzi7p0WFV6FxZRT-qbrNNAlB4uQ1d36SNINfiE_SGBnOdhQKSuUfYdyJeWc2vIWjQYtFR8gwaqSJHZgZ1BZJ0T_TckdFtAi_wQ

Reactions: Durg50
Status
Not open for further replies.