The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of hypocrites…
He’s been their hero for years
Welcome to American (and lots of other places) politics. All this garbage is just to keep our minds away from the real issues.....like....how they can have everything and we the little guys get nothing. If they take my SS.....i will go back and do something about it.

Welcome to American (and lots of other places) politics. All this garbage is just to keep our minds away from the real issues.....like....how they can have everything and we the little guys get nothing. If they take my SS.....i will go back and do something about it.
Ok but don’t try to storm the Capitol or White House just by yourself , please . Or with anyone , for that matter

No more love for DJT at Murdoch rag.

View attachment 19439

I spoke with a buddy, a former senior operative at the RNC who helped run the Trump 2016 Midwest operations, two days ago. His opinion is that if both Trump and Desantis go at it in the primary, Trump will absolutely destroy Desantis. That said, he indicated that many of the party insiders (establishment types, like him) are thrilled that all the Trump-backed candidates got their asses handed to them last week and they're going to use that as justification for doing everything possible to erode Trump's support within the GOP. But then again, they tried that in 2016 and look how that turned out. The other problem is that there's no heir-apparent right now to (attempt to ) beat Trump in the 2024 GOP primary. Liz Cheney is beginning to make some moves (the Kevin Costner endorsement, for example) but otherwise it's been pretty quiet.

Both parties are fucked, as far as I'm concerned. The Democrats know Slow Joe isn't going to be running in 2024, 2/3 of the country want him to fuck off after this term is over, Kamala is the most unpopular and unelectable VP in recorded history and then the only "young" and well-known pol considering a run right now is Gavin Newsom, a Democrat who got recalled in the bluest state in the nation. The GOP, likewise, has no clear candidate and that--combined with generation-high inflation, gas prices, illegal immigration and crime--are all but setting the stage for another successful run by Trump thanks to low-information and/or shitkicker voters.

But I'm ever the optimist. Plus a Cheney/Kinzinger Admin would very likely score me a cushy, decent-paying, do-nothing post somewhere in government and an excuse to get some new suits.

Ok but don’t try to storm the Capitol or White House just by yourself , please . Or with anyone , for that matter
That will never happen. I'm dumb.....not stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: requiemmorrow
So DJT gets reinstated on Twitter, according to Elon’s poll.

The Twitter overlord will find out soon enough if this marketing ploy works.

3717037F-BF48-4D1A-887F-20002E18EDAF.jpeg

I think Ye has a shot 😂
He even asked Trump to be his VP, a suggestion which went as well as you can imagine…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...an-just-happens-black-mar-a-lago-trip-fallout

Given the status of both parties, the lack of viable candidates and the state of affairs in our nation's politics, I'm strongly considering the launch of an exploratory committee to gauge my chances at becoming the next POTUS. Under a President Keihan Administration, prostitution and marijuana would be fully de-criminalized, California would be donated to Mexico (along with Oregon, if possible) and my portrait would replace that deviant's on the $100 bill. Maybe bring back silver dollars and put my portrait on that, too. Trump lacked ambition.

Given the status of both parties, the lack of viable candidates and the state of affairs in our nation's politics, I'm strongly considering the launch of an exploratory committee to gauge my chances at becoming the next POTUS. Under a President Keihan Administration, prostitution and marijuana would be fully de-criminalized, California would be donated to Mexico (along with Oregon, if possible) and my portrait would replace that deviant's on the $100 bill. Maybe bring back silver dollars and put my portrait on that, too. Trump lacked ambition.
I imagine Nuke Osaka, too. 😂😂😂🇺🇸

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy

If you could somehow make Costco even more awesome than it already is, you would surely get my vote!! 😉

Reactions: Frenchy
Sorry but if you want to replace Franklin on that bill you gotta be Ambassador to France first, like him. We’d love you there! And it’s a short walk to the Crillon which you could use as love hotel.

Sorry but if you want to replace Franklin on that bill you gotta be Ambassador to France first, like him. We’d love you there!

You are only asking because you don't have to live there.

You are only asking because you don't have to live there.
Yes, that too. And thinking of Keihan among the snobby/woke (or even snobby/conservative) Parisian elite circles makes me giggle

Reactions: MikeH
Make sure you lower the drinking age to 18 like it was back in the day or maybe even lower as in some parts of Europe.

Since I'm now in the exploratory phase of my potential presidency, the significance of the first Asian-American POTUS is not lost on me. Indeed, nationalist groups in Japan will be heralding the occasion as proof of Yamato supremacy, and here stateside, pussy liberal organizations from coast to coast will all be ecstatic.

To ensure neither gets to celebrate for very long, I'll be re-naming Air Force One to "ENOLA GAY II" and by executive order will declare February 19th to be "Manzanar Day" in all public schools, where all non-Asian students must report to class walking pigeon-toed and squinting their eyes or else face suspension.

This is going to be awesome.

Since I'm now in the exploratory phase of my potential presidency, the significance of the first Asian-American POTUS is not lost on me. Indeed, nationalist groups in Japan will be heralding the occasion as proof of Yamato supremacy, and here stateside, pussy liberal organizations from coast to coast will all be ecstatic.

To ensure neither gets to celebrate for very long, I'll be re-naming Air Force One to "ENOLA GAY II" and by executive order will declare February 19th to be "Manzanar Day" in all public schools, where all non-Asian students must report to class walking pigeon-toed and squinting their eyes or else face suspension.

This is going to be awesome.
America under your totalitarian despotic rule fine tutelage can only become a greater nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.