The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
America under your totalitarian despotic rule fine tutelage can only become a greater nation.
An ethnic Japanese at the White House, ethnic Indian at Number 10 and if (God forbids) Zemmour makes a comeback a berber/Jew at Elysee palace. All rightists by the way. I think I will try to get elected as a Jiminto MP at the Diete, Tit for tat

Since I'm now in the exploratory phase of my potential presidency, the significance of the first Asian-American POTUS is not lost on me. Indeed, nationalist groups in Japan will be heralding the occasion as proof of Yamato supremacy, and here stateside, pussy liberal organizations from coast to coast will all be ecstatic.

To ensure neither gets to celebrate for very long, I'll be re-naming Air Force One to "ENOLA GAY II" and by executive order will declare February 19th to be "Manzanar Day" in all public schools, where all non-Asian students must report to class walking pigeon-toed and squinting their eyes or else face suspension.

This is going to be awesome.
Could you do me a favor, and ban the use of the designated hitter?

Could you do me a favor, and ban the use of the designated hitter?
Oh Yeah.....I love when pitchers bat.....errr.....I mean bunt.....strike out looking.....never run the bases.

Another strong sign of US-France friendship: Macron warns Biden he’s just about to step on dog’s shit

AEE9A740-B3AA-43A1-9F64-363B2FBDC532.jpeg

Another strong sign of US-France friendship: Macron warns Biden he’s just about to step on dog’s shit

I thought he is making a reference to the degree he himself gets it up and is asking how it is going for Biden.

Reactions: Frenchy
I thought he is making a reference to the degree he himself gets it up and is asking how it is going for Biden.
Seriously Joe should be careful. Our Manu is a MILF lover, like… ripe ones… grand-motherly types. Im sure he’s eyeeing Jill

Reactions: MikeH
My apologies for announcing my candidacy and then disappearing. I feel like Scott Walker. Plus I got a phone call and was promised a Secretary position in the "Ye" Administration so I'm now officially bowing out.

But seriously, I'm actually sitting in a hotel room next to Osaka Station right now. The irony is not lost on me. I flew into Tokyo a couple days ago, I'm stuck in Osaka for another day and then a few more days down south before flying home. Unfortunately, this is strictly a business/relatives trip so will have basically zero time for sildenafil-soul-searching and entertainment. The one highlight was supposed to be a shopping spree in Nakano and then the fucking dollar crashed last week. I've been in a foul mood for two days, all sorts of shit has gone sideways and now I'm watching shitty Osaka TV alone and trying to get shitfaced on this wonderful Asahi/7-11 9% lime soda collaboration I just discovered. This is not how I envisioned my triumphant return to Japan.

All I can say is, WHAT THE FUCK DID OSAKA STATION DO ITSELF??? It was bad enough three years ago when I came back and couldn't even figure out how to get inside the JR Station. I think these morons are trying to compete with Tokyo but, unfortunately, let Osakans draw up the blueprints.

Anyhow, to be on topic, I'm going to read my Kindle Hunter Biden expose on the Shinkansen ride back. I'll be well-equipped to staff the Ye Campaign by the time I'm home.

Reactions: Frenchy
My apologies for announcing my candidacy and then disappearing. I feel like Scott Walker. Plus I got a phone call and was promised a Secretary position in the "Ye" Administration so I'm now officially bowing out.

But seriously, I'm actually sitting in a hotel room next to Osaka Station right now. The irony is not lost on me. I flew into Tokyo a couple days ago, I'm stuck in Osaka for another day and then a few more days down south before flying home. Unfortunately, this is strictly a business/relatives trip so will have basically zero time for sildenafil-soul-searching and entertainment. The one highlight was supposed to be a shopping spree in Nakano and then the fucking dollar crashed last week. I've been in a foul mood for two days, all sorts of shit has gone sideways and now I'm watching shitty Osaka TV alone and trying to get shitfaced on this wonderful Asahi/7-11 9% lime soda collaboration I just discovered. This is not how I envisioned my triumphant return to Japan.

All I can say is, WHAT THE FUCK DID OSAKA STATION DO ITSELF??? It was bad enough three years ago when I came back and couldn't even figure out how to get inside the JR Station. I think these morons are trying to compete with Tokyo but, unfortunately, let Osakans draw up the blueprints.

Anyhow, to be on topic, I'm going to read my Kindle Hunter Biden expose on the Shinkansen ride back. I'll be well-equipped to staff the Ye Campaign by the time I'm home.
Oh no!!! So again I won’t be able to pay you this cigar and brandy I didn’t really owe you anyway , following Don’s loss? Sad.

Reactions: Keihan
Oh no!!! So again I won’t be able to pay you this cigar and brandy I didn’t really owe you anyway , following Don’s loss? Sad.
No worries. When President Cheney appoints me Ambassador to Japan, you're all invited to come smoke Cuban Montecristos and tank Kirkland XO with Sprite and ice cubes in the embassy ballroom.

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
No worries. When President Cheney appoints me Ambassador to Japan, you're all invited to come smoke Cuban Montecristos and tank Kirkland XO with Sprite and ice cubes in the embassy ballroom.
Well we all know how your forecasts pan out so let me just wish for President Kinzinger
(Seriously, guys… he’s smart, young, he actually served in the army unlike Captain Bonespurs, not a libtard and not a trumptard either , some semblance of moral backbone … WHY HE IS NOT PREZ YET????)

Reactions: MikeH
The one highlight was supposed to be a shopping spree in Nakano and then the fucking dollar crashed last week.
I feel you here. Right before I fly out, it was nicely hovering between 145-150, then I land and boom high 130’s, shit. At least I was able to exchange a bunch of USD when it briefly went above 140 again. Still cheaper than right before covid but mentally just couldn’t as easily justify a new watch as when it was 150. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Well we all know how your forecasts pan out so let me just wish for President Kinzinger
(Seriously, guys… he’s smart, young, he actually served in the army unlike Captain Bonespurs, not a libtard and not a trumptard either , some semblance of moral backbone … WHY HE IS NOT PREZ YET????)

I actually have a number of professional connections to Adam Kinzinger. To be honest, he's kind of a pussy...and I say that in the nicest possibly way. A good guy, but kind of a drama queen. Liz Cheney is probably a more composed, mature candidate, although at this point I'll probably jump on board ANY GOP campaign that aims to stop Trump, and there are probably quite a few Democrats who feel the same way. The wheels are already beginning to turn, behind the scenes, and friends of my from the RNC are starting to get their unofficial assignments and moving around the country. Should be interesting.

I feel you here. Right before I fly out, it was nicely hovering between 145-150, then I land and boom high 130’s, shit. At least I was able to exchange a bunch of USD when it briefly went above 140 again. Still cheaper than right before covid but mentally just couldn’t as easily justify a new watch as when it was 150. 🤦🏻‍♂️

No shit, right?? I remember the day it hit 151 and I already started moving around money in my accounts. I got really, really luck, in retrospect--I was bored one day so I stopped by the bank and inquired about purchasing yen, and ended up turning over a few grand at 147.

I have a business meeting near Nakano next week on my way out where I'll no doubt be encouraged to get comfortably intoxicated, so I'll probably pop into Jack Road afterwards and see what happens. Even with this shit exchange rate, the Omegas I wanted are still over a grand cheaper than at the boutique back home. The real dilemma is with all the dumb shit I'm going to buy at Yodobashi, I don't know if I can fit those big wooden Omega display boxes in my luggage.

Reactions: Acid Burn
1670304014033.png

What if...

What if e.g. 10 right leaning democrats get together with 10 left leaning republicans, and form a pact to form a centrist group. They agree on a political voting agenda. Since neither democrats nor republicans can form a majority alone, this centrist group holds a deciding voting power.
And then the centrist group agree on a candidate to support as speaker of the house.
What if this could be the start of a multi-party political field, where people can vote on party positions, and not on voting for A, because they are against B.

What if...

What if e.g. 10 right leaning democrats get together with 10 left leaning republicans, and form a pact to form a centrist group. They agree on a political voting agenda. Since neither democrats nor republicans can form a majority alone, this centrist group holds a deciding voting power.
And then the centrist group agree on a candidate to support as speaker of the house.
What if this could be the start of a multi-party political field, where people can vote on party positions, and not on voting for A, because they are against B.

And how about we pool all our resources globally, and everyone only takes what they actually need. 😉

Reactions: Cinnabums
What if...

I have heard that argument that the more major political parties, the less overall general approval.
Like if the contending candidates for President went from two to three, this means that only 33% of the nation would approve of said official as opposed to roughly 50%.

While I can see the point, I somehow get the feeling that the truth is that we haven't had a candidate with more than 10% true approval since antiquity, and even then there is just too much skepticism.

Personally, I think the reason why the future feels so grim for us is that a very important job disappeared in the 20th century and has festered in our minds since: Discovery.

The ancient world was filled with explorers, and there were always new things to learn about the world, which at that time was the only "universe" we really understood. Since the world has been mapped, the Earth has few frontiers, and even then if anything of sincere value can be found from orbit in space we can fill that said region quite rapidly. We need to get to space quickly, because I can genuinely see someone shooting off nukes someday as they are genuinely bored and ashamed enough of humanity for failing to gain that "final frontier."

It sounds ridiculous coming from a middle aged man like myself, but I want to explore the universe. I want to get the fuck off this planet and meet the three titted aliens and...paint them.
Anyway, DISCOVERY!

Reactions: Cinnabums
I have heard that argument that the more major political parties, the less overall general approval.
Like if the contending candidates for President went from two to three, this means that only 33% of the nation would approve of said official as opposed to roughly 50%.

While I can see the point, I somehow get the feeling that the truth is that we haven't had a candidate with more than 10% true approval since antiquity, and even then there is just too much skepticism.

Personally, I think the reason why the future feels so grim for us is that a very important job disappeared in the 20th century and has festered in our minds since: Discovery.

The ancient world was filled with explorers, and there were always new things to learn about the world, which at that time was the only "universe" we really understood. Since the world has been mapped, the Earth has few frontiers, and even then if anything of sincere value can be found from orbit in space we can fill that said region quite rapidly. We need to get to space quickly, because I can genuinely see someone shooting off nukes someday as they are genuinely bored and ashamed enough of humanity for failing to gain that "final frontier."

It sounds ridiculous coming from a middle aged man like myself, but I want to explore the universe. I want to get the fuck off this planet and meet the three titted aliens and...paint them.
Anyway, DISCOVERY!

Exploring the universe sounds great, but this only works with a stable homebase here on earth. This is the only place for complex infastructure that can provide the means to head out.
Sure we can build small settlements on Moon and Mars in the upcoming decades, but they will never be self-sufficient. Even on earth you need highly complex delivery chains for production even for the most basic shit.
If we want to have a future as a species we have to solve our problems here first....if we don't manage to get our shit together here, it's game over.

And the next Speaker of the House is …

This truly is the long-term effect of DJT. He's able to fuck everything up from the political afterlife. And these fucking moron sycophants in the "freedom caucus" don't realize that by pulling this shit, the only real consequence will be that McCarthy will have to score the votes from the other side of the aisle by cutting side deals to put Democrats in highly-influential spots as chairs/sub-chairs which means the GOP will be significantly weakened, on top of having such a slim margin majority. But do they care?

Don't get me wrong. Kevin McCarthy is a fucking asshole. I had to help host a fundraiser for him some years back, and even then he was prepping to take over as Speaker. Raging dickhead, arrogant and snobby. But then again, nice guys don't seem to last very long in that post. I've met and worked with former speakers Gingrich and Ryan (had my pic taken with them in just case they one day became POTUS), both very nice guys, and I've heard Boehner is fun as shit to hang out with (he's a fall-down drunk, major alcoholic), and look how the GOP took a whopping shit on all of their careers and ran them out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.