The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, over the last 4 years the whole world (or the « free world » at least) saw that America’s prestige abroad didn’t really need terrorists to be hurt...
My own forecast is that the GOP will support Trump again in 2024 , they are too shit-scared of his wrath if they don’t. But I may be wrong and I hope I will be wrong.
I predict that on Jan 21st, Twitter will deep-six Trump's account, and without that, he loses 90% of his audience.

But that was my point, Mike Pence would turn gay and burn bibles before he attempted some sort of coup in the last 40-something days of Trump's presidency. And I actually think that even if hell froze over and that happened, Pelosi wouldn't push it through the House. She's fucking crazy but she isn't stupid. No sense pissing away political capital to bring about the inevitable. Right now the Democrats need to do everything possible to shed the image of being a party full of radicals and communists if they want even a whiff of a chance at winning the GA Senate seats, and even then that won't be enough.

On a more interesting note, the 2022 House races are already shaping up but the real fun is going to be 2024. People close to Trump are hinting that he's going to officially launch his campaign for the presidency in 2024 sometime before Biden is sworn in. In the meantime, my guys in D.C. have confirmed that the RNC is already laying the foundations for Nikki Haley to be the GOP candidate. At the same time, Jeff Flake is making overtures about a possible presidential run, but would more likely have to settle for a possible VP slot, but that's not going to happen because the party wants someone young, male and Latino--I'm hearing that Marco Rubio is being given an obligatory look-over, but a growing wing of the establishment wants Jeb Bush's son, George Prescott Bush, to be Haley's running mate.

All I know is, if the GOP can't figure out a way to deal with Trump--or even worse, they piss him off to the extent he goes and forms his own party--he could most definitely pull a Ross Perot and fuck us out of the 2024 election. That means a full term of "President" Harris. And that would mean the kind of damage to America that even the most imaginative of terrorists could never dream of.

Nikki Haley?

Having read her CV on wikipedia, I think she would have struggled to find a decent job in the private sector at age 25, 30, 35.

Even if she was brilliant, do you think the GOP voter base is ready for an "Indian" woman. (I mean, 70M people just voted for Trump. )

I predict that on Jan 21st, Twitter will deep-six Trump's account, and without that, he loses 90% of his audience.
Well they have Parler and Rumble etc now
Everything ready to live in a nice bubble of conspiracies and made-up outrage , far from the obnoxious mainstream media (like.... Fox) and commie fact-checkers

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Nikki Haley?

Having read her CV on wikipedia, I think she would have struggled to find a decent job in the private sector at age 25, 30, 35.

Apply those same parameters to Barack Obama, who I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you consider "brilliant." He was a young attorney who had accomplished basically nothing in the legal world all throughout his 20s and 30s so he became a "community organizer." A few years later, someone gifted him a Senate seat just for being black and giving nice speeches where he served for about five minutes and was then elected POTUS just for being black and giving nice speeches. Or, apply that to Bernie Sanders, who I believe never worked a full-time job in his entire life (he was occasionally a part-time carpenter, radical and war protester) until getting elected as mayor of Burlington when he was almost 40; since then, he's held six-figure elected positions for four decades just by hollering slogans he stole from Karl Marx, he's a household name with multiple million-dollar homes and he almost became POTUS, twice. Those two are living proof of that old adage about American greatness, "In America, it doesn't matter where you start..."

Even if she was brilliant, do you think the GOP voter base is ready for an "Indian" woman. (I mean, 70M people just voted for Trump. )

I think you need to understand that there is a very stark difference between the GOP that "voter base" and Trump voters. The GOP's base is largely made up of what I always refer to as "establishment" republicans (of which I consider myself a part), which are largely center-right moderates. Trump's die-hard supporters, on the other hand, have no real party affiliation and a very sizeable portion of them had never even voted in a presidential race prior to 2016 (hence the record-breaking 70M+ figure you referred to). They largely don't care about conservative vs liberal positions, don't really even understand politics, are largely white, uneducated blue collar workers (or un/under-employed), and I hate to say it but the majority of them are sheer morons. Trump's true genius is how he cultivated an appeal to these types and brought them out in droves to the polls. But these assholes are not, and I repeat, NOT traditional GOP voters, and with Trump gone, I believe a lot of them will just disconnect from the electoral process.

More importantly, for the last two decades, the number of minorities voting GOP has been steadily increasing. Take Latinos, who are largely devout Catholics. This new Democratic party that wants to ban God, ban bibles, ban religion, ban Christmas but force taxpayers to fund third-trimester abortions...that's obviously pushing them toward conservatives who still advocate for religious liberty and "family values." And I think there's a definite growing sense among African Americans that the modern Democratic party just "expects" them to vote Democrat, just because they're black, and that's turning them off. Take Joe Biden's nonsense ("If you don't [vote for me], YOU AIN'T BLACK!!"). Another key issue that disproportionately affects black communities is the issue of school choice, which the GOP has always advocated for and the Democrats have always reviled. When Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer force a black single mother to keep sending her kids to the gang-infested shithole school in her own neighborhood because the teachers union demands it, she may not keep voting Democrat much longer. And Asians, who are very disproportionately financially successful in America and are--particularly East Asians--inherently greedy (like me), are very quickly going to lose favor with this new Democratic party that says if you make six figures then the government should tax the living shit out of you to the tune of up to 90%. And while the Democrats keep veering further to the left, the GOP is really holding steady (especially with Trump now gone). I mean, I came into the Republican fold solely because I like my guns and money, got both legally and would like to keep them. For a lot of people, it's that simple.

Over a decade ago, when I first got involved in national-level politics, there was a massive push by the establishment GOP to enlist Condi Rice to run for president. I still hope she'll run one day. You can bet that same foundation is ready for Nikki Haley. And speaking strategically, there's a 99% chance we're going up against a black/Indian female opponent in 2024. Haley, with a good running mate (I'd go with a young, Latino male, preferably a Legislator), would be the ideal horse for that race. As soon as this fucking pandemic is over, politics can get back on track and 2024 is going to be an exciting year.

So if Texas, Alabama and Louisiana become some kind of allies to contest other states results at Scotus, and if it doesn’t work (likely it won’t), will they secede and name Donnie their new president?
This is really the best soap opera out of America in decades!

So if Texas, Alabama and Louisiana become some kind of allies to contest other states results at Scotus, and if it doesn’t work (likely it won’t), will they secede and name Donnie their new president?
This is really the best soap opera out of America in decades!

To be fair, Texas can run on its own. They have their own oil, lots of land, don't need state taxes, and plenty of food.

Louisiana and Alabama need state taxes. Both are poor, but also produce some food. Louisiana relies mostly on tourism for some cities like New Orleans to thrive.

This new Democratic party that wants to ban God, ban bibles, ban religion, ban Christmas but force taxpayers to fund third-trimester abortions
I think you write some good stuff then put your foot in your mouth with bullshit like this.

new Democratic party that says if you make six figures then the government should tax the living shit out of you to the tune of up to 90%
Again, this is just bollocks. There is a lot of valid criticism about Biden's Tax policies, but you devalue your argument with falsehoods like this.

Trump's true genius is how he cultivated an appeal to these types and brought them out in droves to the polls. But these assholes are not, and I repeat, NOT traditional GOP voters, and with Trump gone, I believe a lot of them will just disconnect from the electoral process.
And with this point. If the Trump base deserts the electoral process, how in the hell are the GOP gonna win the next election?

I think you write some good stuff then put your foot in your mouth with bullshit like this.

Again, this is just bollocks. There is a lot of valid criticism about Biden's Tax policies, but you devalue your argument with falsehoods like this.

And with this point. If the Trump base deserts the electoral process, how in the hell are the GOP gonna win the next election?

I think because you don't live in the states, and probably don't pay much attention to actual individual state legislative initiatives, you have zero clue as to what the radicals in the Democrat party have actually been proposing over the past few years. I'm not going to do a half-hour Google mission but if you're bored, do a search on states and municipalities enacting all sorts of anti-Christian measures (and I'm not a Christian, by the way). For one, it can now be considered inappropriate or even offensive in America to say "Merry Christmas" in a public setting, particularly in locations dominated by Democrat politics. You can be reprimanded in the workplace or classroom for doing so. The standard is now "Happy Holidays." Manger scenes are banned by many municipalities in public spaces and in shopping malls. Teachers are being fired for allowing kids to bring BIBLES to school. This is not propaganda or rhetoric. Google is your friend. And you obviously missed the shitstorm earlier this year where Democrats in VA sponsored a bill that would allow abortions up at and until the moment of birth. (And that link is from your own, BBC). VA's Democrat governor, Ralph Northam (who was previously seen as a potential presidential nominee), then set off a shitstorm by publicly voicing support for this bill. Nancy Pelosi defended Northam. And the best part? Northam is a pediatrician.

This was major news in America, but because it doesn't fit the leftist narrative it isn't widely reported, much like when Senate Democrats shut down a Republican initiative this year to block late-term abortions. Chuck Schumer took the lead on this. But it wasn't much reported.

As for tax policies, it's common knowledge that Joe Biden is proposing a 67% tax on the wealthy. AOC has gone further demanding 70% on anyone in the six-figure category and above. And the usual Democrat strategy for combating criticism to this is to remind people that in the 1950s, the top tax bracket was briefly raised to 91%. Yes, that is true. And a large portion of the leftists in the Democrat party want it to happen again. Again, do a Google search. Specifically, look into "death tax" and what people like Bernie and Warren are after and how they justify it.

As for your question about how the GOP will win without Trump's demographic of illiterate shit-kicking morons? And you do, first, realize that a very significant portion of registered and lifelong Republicans (like over half of my friends at the RNC) voted for Biden this past election? You need to realize that the elections with Trump were not "standard" American elections. You need to study the demographics, the numbers, and how Trump flipped all historical trends and projections the last two times. But to answer your question...how can/will the GOP win the presidential election in 2024 without Trump's loyalists? The same way we did in 2004, and 2000, and 1988, and 1984, and 1980 and every other time since the party's founding in 1854--with the votes of loyal Republicans and center-right moderates and independents. Same as it always was.

I think because you don't live in the states, and probably don't pay much attention to actual individual state legislative initiatives, you have zero clue as to what the radicals in the Democrat party have actually been proposing over the past few years. I'm not going to do a half-hour Google mission but if you're bored, do a search on states and municipalities enacting all sorts of anti-Christian measures (and I'm not a Christian, by the way). For one, it can now be considered inappropriate or even offensive in America to say "Merry Christmas" in a public setting, particularly in locations dominated by Democrat politics. You can be reprimanded in the workplace or classroom for doing so. The standard is now "Happy Holidays." Manger scenes are banned by many municipalities in public spaces and in shopping malls. Teachers are being fired for allowing kids to bring BIBLES to school. This is not propaganda or rhetoric. Google is your friend. And you obviously missed the shitstorm earlier this year where Democrats in VA sponsored a bill that would allow abortions up at and until the moment of birth. (And that link is from your own, BBC). VA's Democrat governor, Ralph Northam (who was previously seen as a potential presidential nominee), then set off a shitstorm by publicly voicing support for this bill. Nancy Pelosi defended Northam. And the best part? Northam is a pediatrician.

This was major news in America, but because it doesn't fit the leftist narrative it isn't widely reported, much like when Senate Democrats shut down a Republican initiative this year to block late-term abortions. Chuck Schumer took the lead on this. But it wasn't much reported.

As for tax policies, it's common knowledge that Joe Biden is proposing a 67% tax on the wealthy. AOC has gone further demanding 70% on anyone in the six-figure category and above. And the usual Democrat strategy for combating criticism to this is to remind people that in the 1950s, the top tax bracket was briefly raised to 91%. Yes, that is true. And a large portion of the leftists in the Democrat party want it to happen again. Again, do a Google search. Specifically, look into "death tax" and what people like Bernie and Warren are after and how they justify it.

As for your question about how the GOP will win without Trump's demographic of illiterate shit-kicking morons? And you do, first, realize that a very significant portion of registered and lifelong Republicans (like over half of my friends at the RNC) voted for Biden this past election? You need to realize that the elections with Trump were not "standard" American elections. You need to study the demographics, the numbers, and how Trump flipped all historical trends and projections the last two times. But to answer your question...how can/will the GOP win the presidential election in 2024 without Trump's loyalists? The same way we did in 2004, and 2000, and 1988, and 1984, and 1980 and every other time since the party's founding in 1854--with the votes of loyal Republicans and center-right moderates and independents. Same as it always was.
Anything anti-christian or anti any religion for that matter gets a double thumbs up from me!!

Let those who have give a little bit more is my motto. You want to start throwing out Christian Values.....that's a good one. Help those who need help.....(but a line needs to be drawn)

Fuck Trump and anyone who thinks like him.

Happy holidays......:p

.. not to mention this evil Dem chick called Melania Trump who said “who cares about XMas bullshit!’” ;)

Yes, Republicans could win again (and in fact I hope they will , at some point) if they re-become the party of rational, no-nonsense freedoms (but with a sense of collective duties and responsibilities too) , pro-Atlantic alliance, fiscal discipline and with a twist of social conscience that even Reagan had. Unfortunately that would entail a clearly stated and assumed de-Trumpification of its current ideology and kicking out some of its compromised leaders.
And maybe a candidate who could be as colorful, folksy and direct without being a complete lying narcissistic asshole.

Last edited:
Reactions: icchau and Majestyk
enacting all sorts of anti-Christian measures
Varg approves.

91d2ff2c47f609069cc1b7ddc02cce67--black-metal-heavy-metal.jpg

Reactions: icchau and just4fun
And you obviously missed the shitstorm earlier this year where Democrats in VA sponsored a bill that would allow abortions up at and until the moment of birth. (And that link is from your own, BBC). VA's Democrat governor, Ralph Northam (who was previously seen as a potential presidential nominee), then set off a shitstorm by publicly voicing support for this bill. Nancy Pelosi defended Northam. And the best part? Northam is a pediatrician.
Hang on a sec here. So if the VA legislature decides one thing, then that automatically means that the whole Democratic party is behind this. If this was raised at a national level I would understand the outrage. As someone in the center (left on some issues / right on others), I personally would be appalled if something like this happened. But is there any evidence that the whole democratic movement is behind late term abortions (and it was not for or against late term abortions, it was the procedure for determining the process)
But if you nitpick then you can come up with evidence for anything. Politicians have done a lot of shitty things over the years on both sides of the fence.
Where is your outrage at the separation of families at the border?
As for banning God, Bibles, Religion etc, I doubt many on the left even consider this an issue. You jump on this like this is the majority of Democratic Party. I doubt it is. I'm a non-believer, but don't give a rats rectum about whether someone is religious or not. My brother is a born again christian, and yet we are best mates. Same with homosexuality. I'm not gay but I respect peoples right to choose. Pretty sure the Left is friendlier t the LGBTQ community than the right, but then again I wouldn't say the whole Republican party is anti-gay.

As for tax policies, it's common knowledge that Joe Biden is proposing a 67% tax on the wealthy. AOC has gone further demanding 70% on anyone in the six-figure category and above.
Above you wrote it was 90%, now it's 67% (which kind of reinforces the the point I was making). Other independent sources have come out that the tax rate for for the top 1% would increase by 7.7% by 2030. You comment on 6 figures is also misleading. Making more than 6 figures means 100,000 or more. Quite different from 400,000 that Biden is proposing.
I'm not smart enough to understand the US Tax code as it seems even more convoluted than the Japanese one.

As for your question about how the GOP will win without Trump's demographic of illiterate shit-kicking morons? And you do, first, realize that a very significant portion of registered and lifelong Republicans (like over half of my friends at the RNC) voted for Biden this past election? You need to realize that the elections with Trump were not "standard" American elections.
From memory, Trump has enjoyed well over 80% support from republicans during his tenure. I would presume this would mean that less than 20% have jumped ship and voted Democrat. So the equation is, are these anti-Trump republicans a smaller or greater number than the Trump base (Why you feel the need to call them names I don't know).

But I do agree with you, depending on what happens in the next 4 years and whomever the Rep select will determine the outcome in 2024.

Fuck! I'm supposed to be working. Damn you @Keihan for dragging me into this and making me think!

Teachers are being fired for allowing kids to bring BIBLES to school.
What? apart from making no sense (its not the teacher’s responsibility what the kid brings to school) i dont see any stories online about that.

In principle though, id agree that bibles or any other religious text have no place in education, politics, legal system, or basically anywhere other than were you’d keep a comic book, porno, or anything else you shouldve grown out of once you stop believing in imaginary friends.

Where is your outrage at the separation of families at the border?

I have none. Why would I? Those are grown adults who knowingly and willfully decided to commit a federal crime and violate the laws of a sovereign country, and then decided to bring their kids along while doing it. If me and a couple thousand of my buddies decided to go rob a bank this morning and bring our kids with us during the hold-up, would we really have grounds to piss and whine when we get arrested and our kids get taken away by CPS who are then overwhelmed by suddenly having three or four thousand kids to put up? Would that be the fault of law enforcement, or the law breakers?

Do I feel sorry for the kids? Of course I do. But it's entirely the fault of their idiot fucking parents and then, by extension, the political party that encourages illegal border crossings by defending and, in many instances, championing such criminal behavior.

But funny you should mention it...do you know who signed into law the legislation and policies that allowed those separations? Acquired the funding to build those cages? Built those cages? And then directed his cabinet officials to enforce those policies and begin locking up the kids of illegal border crossers?

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

Remember those pictures of kids in cages came out a couple years back and CNN and MSNBC began running non-stop stories about them, and weepy liberals (like Michelle Obama) started hollering for Trump's impeachment for being a horrible racist dictator?

Those pictures were taken in 2014, during her husband's reign.

117999239_10223199594923283_1915449960863530878_n.jpg

But something tells me you aren't as equally outraged with Ol' Barry H for this.

I keep saying it, people need to understand that the media is 110% in the bag for the left and the Democrat Party. When Trump began calling it "fake news," he wasn't without merit. In this day and age, when you know that 1) mainstream media, 2) social media and 3) virtually all of academia are mouthpieces of the left, it's increasingly incumbent upon thinking individuals to do their own thinking.

Reactions: MossBoss and split
But something tells me you aren't as equally outraged with Ol' Barry H for this.
You see, that's where you're wrong. Putting people in cages is abhorrent no matter who does it. The thing is just because one side does it, doesn't make it right for the other to say "He did it, so it's OK for me to do it."

I keep saying it, people need to understand that the media is 110% in the bag for the left and the Democrat Party. When Trump began calling it "fake news," he wasn't without merit. In this day and age, when you know that 1) mainstream media, 2) social media and 3) virtually all of academia are mouthpieces of the left, it's increasingly incumbent upon thinking individuals to do their own thinking.
Social media is a free for all. I don't see any left wing bias per se in it. I agree there is a left wing bias in media and academia, but I put it down to them being very smart people, who look at the big picture (the whole of society). Of course you can throw up examples of poor reporting, but compared to the OAN, Fox puppets it seems to be more responsible to me. Personal I turn into Aljazeera (sp) on Youtube for decent news without the endless commentary.

But mate, the problem to me is that people on the right (not center right)
1. Immediately assume anyone who disagrees with you is an enemy
2. You are 100% right all the time.

You seem to think I'm a lefty, I'm not. I would have voted for McCain over Obama. But I come from a country that has universal health care, and am prepared to pay extra taxes for this. I've also benefited greatly from the free market which has allowed me to live the life I do. My biggest issue at the moment is that this Covid shite has not allowed me to enjoy the free market world of dipping my pen in the ink.

But it's getting better as the skis are waxed, and the snow is on the way.

Reactions: Majestyk
I have none. Why would I? Those are grown adults who knowingly and willfully decided to commit a federal crime and violate the laws of a sovereign country, and then decided to bring their kids along while doing it. If me and a couple thousand of my buddies decided to go rob a bank this morning and bring our kids with us during the hold-up, would we really have grounds to piss and whine when we get arrested and our kids get taken away by CPS who are then overwhelmed by suddenly having three or four thousand kids to put up? Would that be the fault of law enforcement, or the law breakers?

Do I feel sorry for the kids? Of course I do. But it's entirely the fault of their idiot fucking parents and then, by extension, the political party that encourages illegal border crossings by defending and, in many instances, championing such criminal behavior.

But funny you should mention it...do you know who signed into law the legislation and policies that allowed those separations? Acquired the funding to build those cages? Built those cages? And then directed his cabinet officials to enforce those policies and begin locking up the kids of illegal border crossers?

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

Remember those pictures of kids in cages came out a couple years back and CNN and MSNBC began running non-stop stories about them, and weepy liberals (like Michelle Obama) started hollering for Trump's impeachment for being a horrible racist dictator?

Those pictures were taken in 2014, during her husband's reign.

117999239_10223199594923283_1915449960863530878_n.jpg

“do their own thinking” being more often than not regurgitating stuff read or heard on NewsMax, OAN, Breitbart or whatever conspiracy nutjob on YouTube...

You guys don’t really want unbiased news. You just want “news” even more biased, but for the other side. It comes to the point now where I trust more non-US media to learn about what’s going on in the US!

Last edited:
You see, that's where you're wrong. Putting people in cages is abhorrent no matter who does it. The thing is just because one side does it, doesn't make it right for the other to say "He did it, so it's OK for me to do it."

Social media is a free for all. I don't see any left wing bias per se in it. I agree there is a left wing bias in media and academia, but I put it down to them being very smart people, who look at the big picture (the whole of society). Of course you can throw up examples of poor reporting, but compared to the OAN, Fox puppets it seems to be more responsible to me. Personal I turn into Aljazeera (sp) on Youtube for decent news without the endless commentary.

But mate, the problem to me is that people on the right (not center right)
1. Immediately assume anyone who disagrees with you is an enemy
2. You are 100% right all the time.

You seem to think I'm a lefty, I'm not. I would have voted for McCain over Obama. But I come from a country that has universal health care, and am prepared to pay extra taxes for this. I've also benefited greatly from the free market which has allowed me to live the life I do. My biggest issue at the moment is that this Covid shite has not allowed me to enjoy the free market world of dipping my pen in the ink.

But it's getting better as the skis are waxed, and the snow is on the way.

we have very similar opinions it seems
Also fed up of being considered a “Lefty” by whomever thinks Trump has been a great president and his re-election was stolen (and wearing masks is for commie pussys).

as long as the Republican party rhetoric is dominated by this nonsense , I’d rather see a Dem president as “leader of the free world”. I abhor the far-left nonsense as well, but currently (and despite what Trump would like us to believe) I think the Dems do a better job at controlling their crazies.
GOP didnt control anything, they even let their own brand of crazies into the White House!

Reactions: Majestyk
Also fed up of being considered a “Lefty” by whomever thinks Trump has been a great president and his re-election was stolen (and wearing masks is for commie pussys).

Well, I think Trump was a shitty president and the elections were as fair as elections can be but I still think you are a Lefty. And if I would get some commie pussy I would wear a mask so she wouldn't be able to track me down later.

I mean looking it from the US political field I am an inch away from commie myself. Whereas in Europe I would be center-liberal as I am not happy but willing to pay taxes so kids could go to school and sick people to hospital.

Well, I think Trump was a shitty president and the elections were as fair as elections can be but I still think you are a Lefty. And if I would get some commie pussy I would wear a mask so she wouldn't be able to track me down later.

I mean looking it from the US political field I am an inch away from commie myself. Whereas in Europe I would be center-liberal as I am not happy but willing to pay taxes so kids could go to school and sick people to hospital.

yes it’s all matter of personal and cross-border perceptions... a commie in Europe is usually a real communist , members of the local Communist Parties that we still have (moribund but not dead) or the more leftists of social-democrats.

a “commie” in the US is ... not sure... whomever doesn’t like Trump I guess...

Reactions: MikeH
They largely don't care about conservative vs liberal positions, don't really even understand politics, are largely white, uneducated blue collar workers (or un/under-employed), and I hate to say it but the majority of them are sheer morons. Trump's true genius is how he cultivated an appeal to these types and brought them out in droves to the polls. But these assholes are not, and I repeat, NOT traditional GOP voters, and with Trump gone, I believe a lot of them will just disconnect from the electoral process.

This sentiment right here is why Trump became president to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.