Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF! No. 45 is unhinged.
This was posted about 15 minutes ago.

View attachment 15736

lol , I had to check this and yes , he posted it
Hack by an ecologist group?

love the guy who answered
« Sir, I’m grateful this isn’t the kind of very weird statement the cult leader makes at the end before he does something totally insane! »

lol , I had to check this and yes , he posted it
Hack by an ecologist group?

love the guy who answered
« Sir, I’m grateful this isn’t the kind of very weird statement the cult leader makes at the end before he does something totally insane! »

I had to LOL after seeing this response in the thread.

10347B50-0D30-4C66-9F17-6917A8B8C8E1.jpeg

Reactions: Lukes and Sudsy
Reactions: AMcguyver and MikeH
“do their own thinking” being more often than not regurgitating stuff read or heard on NewsMax, OAN, Breitbart!
You keep talking about these crazy-assed extremist "news" stations that I doubt any of us republicans here would consider. I never even heard of OAN until you brought it up here. And, believe me, I watch news constantly and am very selective on what I see and read. Obviously, you pay attention to that junk more than you should.

Reactions: Keihan
You keep talking about these crazy-assed extremist "news" stations that I doubt any of us republicans here would consider. I never even heard of OAN until you brought it up here. And, believe me, I watch news constantly and am very selective on what I see and read. Obviously, you pay attention to that junk more than you should.

I honestly had no clue what "QAnon" was till @Frenchy brought it up and I had to do a Google search. Am I missing out on something in life? I know I get constantly accused of being the board's foremost rightwing hack but I'm beginning to think I'm the most laid back one of all. Seriously, some of you folks should model your daily routines on mine. You'll be much happier! Take my typical work day during these interesting times:

I wake up at 5am and go running for an hour. I go into the office at 7:30am and sit at my desk. I write a few emails, make a few phone calls, check with my staff on a few things and that's the full extent of my actual work day. By that time it's usually around 7:45am. Then, I check the local news website for cute stories or op-eds (believe it or not, I rarely even look at FoxNews.com), check the DJI, check the dollar-yen exchange rate, check on the day's virus numbers for the city and state, check on the status of my Amazon orders. And then I peruse the Libe Tokyo website roster and daydream for a half hour or so.

About 9am I tell my staff I'm off to some meetings, jump into my subsidized company vehicle and start driving around town aimlessly. Sometimes I stop at the liquor store. Sometimes I stop at the market for groceries. But mostly, I drive around leering at females. Pickings are slim now with all the school/college campuses closed so popular jogging spots are my go-to safari. Older women in spandex really do it for me. That usually gets old around noon, so I go back to my condo for lunch. If the other half is still out shopping or running errands, I might re-visit that Libe roster for a few minutes and rub one out. Then I take a nap. By the time I wake up, the work day is officially over. I mix a gin-tonic or vodka-soda, grab a nice cigar from the humidor and head up to the roof of my condo for the sunset, where I kick back in reclining chair and watch my hundreds of neighbors in surrounding condos go about life, prepare dinner, vacuum the floors, undress to shower, argue, fuck, pick their noses, beat their kids, urinate, practice dance moves and occasionally masturbate. And somewhere along the way, in the middle of all of this insanity, I somehow find the time to log into TAG to check on who I've somehow pissed off this time.

Call me a role model. Call me a visionary. Call me a trail-blazing pioneer. Just know that with hard work, a little luck and the help of Donald J. Trump, you, too, could live this life.

Im happy to read that because I really started to wonder whether they are becoming the #1 « news » sources for GOP voters. I just had a look at their websites and yes, it probably left a bigger impression than it should have. Somehow reminded me the tone (and even at times the contents) of pro-nazi propaganda we sadly had in France during the German occupation.

Reactions: just4fun
Call me a role model. Call me a visionary. Call me a trail-blazing pioneer. Just know that with hard work, a little luck and the help of Donald J. Trump, you, too, could live this life.

hmmm... I just call you the lucky grandson of a Japanese immigrant who became rich in Hawaii through HIS hard work (if I remember well your own writings). :)

I honestly had no clue what "QAnon" was till @Frenchy brought it up and I had to do a Google search. Am I missing out on something in life? I know I get constantly accused of being the board's foremost rightwing hack but I'm beginning to think I'm the most laid back one of all. Seriously, some of you folks should model your daily routines on mine. You'll be much happier! Take my typical work day during these interesting times:

I wake up at 5am and go running for an hour. I go into the office at 7:30am and sit at my desk. I write a few emails, make a few phone calls, check with my staff on a few things and that's the full extent of my actual work day. By that time it's usually around 7:45am. Then, I check the local news website for cute stories or op-eds (believe it or not, I rarely even look at FoxNews.com), check the DJI, check the dollar-yen exchange rate, check on the day's virus numbers for the city and state, check on the status of my Amazon orders. And then I peruse the Libe Tokyo website roster and daydream for a half hour or so.

About 9am I tell my staff I'm off to some meetings, jump into my subsidized company vehicle and start driving around town aimlessly. Sometimes I stop at the liquor store. Sometimes I stop at the market for groceries. But mostly, I drive around leering at females. Pickings are slim now with all the school/college campuses closed so popular jogging spots are my go-to safari. Older women in spandex really do it for me. That usually gets old around noon, so I go back to my condo for lunch. If the other half is still out shopping or running errands, I might re-visit that Libe roster for a few minutes and rub one out. Then I take a nap. By the time I wake up, the work day is officially over. I mix a gin-tonic or vodka-soda, grab a nice cigar from the humidor and head up to the roof of my condo for the sunset, where I kick back in reclining chair and watch my hundreds of neighbors in surrounding condos go about life, prepare dinner, vacuum the floors, undress to shower, argue, fuck, pick their noses, beat their kids, urinate, practice dance moves and occasionally masturbate. And somewhere along the way, in the middle of all of this insanity, I somehow find the time to log into TAG to check on who I've somehow pissed off this time.

In America it doesn't matter where you start....

You've still got 20 years to turn this around.

Shocked, shocked again that the Supreme Court did not grant Trump the win. I guess they are all a bunch of corrupt libtards too

Shocked, shocked again that the Supreme Court did not grant Trump the win. I guess they are all a bunch of corrupt libtards too
The fuckin turncoats that Trumpy pushed onto the SC also told him to fuck off. The nerve!!!

Now with Trump's legal efforts failing spectacularly Joe's win is all but assured come Monday. Once the right with it's morning and coping period, we can figure out how to deal with the impending damage of the President Harri- I mean Biden administration.

Now with Trump's legal efforts failing spectacularly Joe's win is all but assured come Monday. Once the right with it's morning and coping period, we can figure out how to deal with the impending damage of the President Harri- I mean Biden administration.

not so fast! You can still end up with Trump President of a new Confederacy . That would be fun to watch

Reactions: icchau
Well, the electoral college still hasn't "voted"? Maybe Trumpy's last chance to bribe them not to vote.

Well, the electoral college still hasn't "voted"? Maybe Trumpy's last chance to bribe them not to vote.
He sure got a lot of money for his « legal costs » from the die-hard fans... so who knows, instead of wasting the dough on useless lawyers like Rudy and the other nutjob , he’d better use it on bribes indeed

I'm sorry but leftist insults of Trump are total cringe. You guys had effort in the Bush years and that was lacking too.

If there is one good thing about Trump losing TDS would be put to rest and the dems will finally have a gaffemaster in cornpop Joe.

I'm sorry but leftist insults of Trump are total cringe. You guys had effort in the Bush years and that was lacking too.

If there is one good thing about Trump losing TDS would be put to rest and the dems will finally have a gaffemaster in cornpop Joe.

Well, looks like BDS already started anyway, right?
After ODS and HDS . But granted, Trump was a much easier target for ridicule

Well, looks like BDS already started anyway, right?

It's only fair after you guys blew a big load with TDS. Besides, this country was never the same after NDS. Plus Biden doesn't have the charisma of neither a Obama or Clinton.

It's only fair after you guys blew a big load with TDS. Besides, this country was never the same after NDS. Plus Biden doesn't have the charisma of neither a Obama or Clinton.

NDS= Nixon Derangement Syndrome ? so wait, he resigned just because people didn’t like him ?

As for the “you guys”... well I’m French and my voting record so far is Chirac-Chirac-Sarkozy-Sarkozy-Macron . Not exactly lefty paradise

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-12_18-6-30.png
    upload_2020-12-12_18-6-30.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 39
NDS= Nixon Derangement Syndrome ? so wait, he resigned just because people didn’t like him ?

No. I mean since Nixon there have been hyperbolic vitriol by the other side to the president in power. An American tradition at this point.

As for the “you guys”... well I’m French and my voting record so far is Chirac-Chirac-Sarkozy-Sarkozy-Macron . Not exactly lefty paradise

So a Gaulist who voted for Mr Jupiter. Maybe in 2022 you can stave off Le Pen a fourth time.

No. I mean since Nixon there have been hyperbolic vitriol by the other side to the president in power. An American tradition at this point.

So a Gaulist who voted for Mr Jupiter. Maybe in 2022 you can stave off Le Pen a fourth time.

yep, Gaullists (and true conservatives in general) aren’t exactly friends with both extremes

Putin finally acknowledged Biden as the new President. I guess that seals the election then

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Status
Not open for further replies.