Guest viewing is limited

The Shameful Gaijins

The Renaissance is also called the Age of Reason. There is no reason in much of the Islamic third world. Its still in the Dark Ages.

Important to note that female heads of state are more prevalent in many of these "dark ages" countries than say, the US.

Reactions: Glock and Wwanderer
Important to note that female heads of state are more prevalent in many of these "dark ages" countries than say, the US.
I can think of exactly one female head of state in an Islamic country since they became nation states and as far as I remember, she's dead now.

Cant count Angela Merkel. Yet.

As usual you guys generalize based on your own views of what is it to be French, Arab, Muslim , or all of this. I am French but at some point of time visited Morocco often because I had some family there: E-Smile is right, the 3rd or 4th generation of Moroccans (or Algerians, Tunisians etc...) in France are either well integrated in our society (for the vast majority they have jobs, pay taxes, speak French , are not that religious and very often show mixed feelings vs their country of “origin”) ... or indeed they are very opposed to it for a minority , (but a significant one, granted) who out of resentment get trapped in radical islamism, or criminal behavior, general hatred for the state etc...while still enjoying welfare benefits and posing as victims of racism (whereas very often they are even more racists , both vs white and black people... not to mention also very misogynistic and antisemitic)
I have zero respect for that minority. I can’t stand them, but unfortunately they are French and it’s not like we could kick them out to “where they come from” because truely, as mentioned by E-Smile, they don’t come from there.
But that will never make me hate arabs in general , even muslims in general, because I know full well that most of them are not like that.
Are Moroccans considering themselves French when they don't shave or bathe for a week or is that an original Moroccan attribute they just happen to share with the French?:ROFLMAO:

Almost all of them came to power because a male family member was head of state before them or there is some other family connection. Which makes it very Dark Age. Blood lineage, kings and queens. Yes very Dark Age, I am afraid. But on the other hand, the US has the Kennedys and the Bush families.

I can think of exactly one female head of state in an Islamic country since they became nation states and as far as I remember, she's dead now.

Cant count Angela Merkel. Yet.

Benazir Bhutto in ... Pakistan actually
And Megawati in Indonesia. Thats at least two.

Almost all of them came to power because a male family member was head of state before them or there is some other family connection. Which makes it very Dark Age. Blood lineage, kings and queens. Yes very Dark Age, I am afraid. But on the other hand, the US has the Kennedys and the Bush families.

Hmmm in Dark Ages you still had to be a male descendant (few exceptions though)

Why do we even talk about this by the way? The thread originated with bad gaijins in Japan... are they all muslims?!

Reactions: Glock
Are Moroccans considering themselves French when they don't shave or bathe for a week or is that an original Moroccan attribute they just happen to share with the French?:ROFLMAO:
Sooo funny... No really, you’re so damn humorous and fun and great Buta...

Thanks, I was way too lazy from the heat to grab what was inevitably there.
Wish France, the US and Israel had a similar track record, not that I think female heads of state are necessarily better but at least It would avoid being shamed on that specific item by such backward/medieval etc countries

Reactions: Cornelius
Why do we even talk about this by the way? The thread originated with bad gaijins in Japan... are they all muslims?!

Nope, I am not and I am the most shameful gaijin in Japan right now. As I did blew off my date and now I won't get laid tonight! Like at all!

That is a shame.

Reactions: BB0523 and Frenchy
What's interesting is that if Japan wasn't homogeneous, this topic would be overlooked. I live in NYC, anything goes, no one bats an eye unless they're muslim or black. (No racism intended)