Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Wait what does the blue checkmark at Y Shirts mean? Is that an indicator of NS like a star at other shops? Does that mean Kaoru does raw?!

Haven’t been in years so deeply confused.

You can see the the NS star on their website with the member’s log-in and Kaoru ain’t one of them. In fact there are very few “starlets” there lol.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
A bit of a question since I don't want to end up a dumb gaijin that hurts others' reputation -
On the assumption that my Japanese level is more than decent (will likely still be recognized as a gaijin from simple mistakes but can hold conversations fluently), and I possess a working Japanese phone number, if I try to make a reservation at Y-shirt through cityheaven or similar will they accept it (basically, is the warning in the page just to deter people who can't communicate in Japanese?)

A bit of a question since I don't want to end up a dumb gaijin that hurts others' reputation -
On the assumption that my Japanese level is more than decent (will likely still be recognized as a gaijin from simple mistakes but can hold conversations fluently), and I possess a working Japanese phone number, if I try to make a reservation at Y-shirt through cityheaven or similar will they accept it (basically, is the warning in the page just to deter people who can't communicate in Japanese?)
call them to find out?

I tried to reserve at reception in person but they turned me away due to my japanese skill maybe.

Reactions: DragonSlayer

Yeah, just ask them and see what they say. In this case it has less to do with Japanese level, a lot of soaplands just won't allow foreigners to book via Cityheaven (or at least not first time customers).

Well, I tried calling them and while the tencho did imply he remembers me (I've been a few times by now) he said that even so it'll be "difficult" (aka Japanese for we can't do it so give up)...
Guess the only way to reserve there would be doing it via direct contact with a provider... I get why most of them don't really handle that but sure is rough if you want a specific one that is popular

That being said, besides y-shirt and marine blue that I hear about a lot - are there some good budget soaps in the Tokyo area (that accept foreigners, obviously)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
Why not just contact the provider directly through line or twitter to make a reservation for you?

If she has neither and you can't get to her through the store directly, I'd just move on tbh. Sometimes you're just unlucky
Am not hung up about it, for sure, it's mostly coming from a place where I'd rather know I'll not have to leave after making my way all the way there, cause none of the girls I wanted were free.
Also, not having to fear the language barrier, and not being too picky with my tastes (honestly the thing I care about most is them not smoking, especially while I'm in the room) I don't mind "taking one for the team" so to speak and trying out some of the girls - though that means trying some less popular girls who often don't have contact info posted from what I experienced so far...

(honestly the thing I care about most is them not smoking, especially while I'm in the room)
I can't tell if it's because I haven't seen enough or I've just been lucky, but I haven't met a girl who had a strong tobacco smell or tried to smoke in the same room as me. Even the one that says she smokes (IQOS) didn't smell like anything both times I saw her

Also, not having to fear the language barrier, and not being too picky with my tastes (honestly the thing I care about most is them not smoking, especially while I'm in the room)
this reminds me of the primadonna review.

That being said, besides y-shirt and marine blue that I hear about a lot - are there some good budget soaps in the Tokyo area (that accept foreigners, obviously)?

rocketwife is ok-ish in term of price and gaijin friendliness.
I prefer kawasaki in general.

I can't tell if it's because I haven't seen enough or I've just been lucky, but I haven't met a girl who had a strong tobacco smell or tried to smoke in the same room as me. Even the one that says she smokes (IQOS) didn't smell like anything both times I saw her
I think you can't compare IQOS and regular cigarettes. Like vapes it doesn't burn the tobacco and the smell isn't noticeable that long. Only oldschool cigarettes have a strong smell/taste that lasts. I would say in general that girls at soaplands usually don't smoke probably also because the shops also don't want the rooms to smell like old cigarettes.

Flash news -

Reflection has closed until further notice, starting from today.

No further details as of now, even the providers dont know what happened to the store.

As a new shop only lasted for 4 months, there must be some stories behind...

i guess you may want to try a few other shops other than YS? given the language level their might be more options.

I think you can't compare IQOS and regular cigarettes. Like vapes it doesn't burn the tobacco and the smell isn't noticeable that long. Only oldschool cigarettes have a strong smell/taste that lasts. I would say in general that girls at soaplands usually don't smoke probably also because the shops also don't want the rooms to smell like old cigarettes.
I feel like IQOS tastes really bad when kissing someone though, while I am actually one of the few people who enjoys the taste of real cigarettes in a kiss.
I also kind of like the smell in perfume.
Has something old fashioned, manly and sensual.

I’m not a regular smoker myself by any means though, I feel like it has mostly disadvantages.

I feel like IQOS tastes really bad when kissing someone though, while I am actually one of the few people who enjoys the taste of real cigarettes in a kiss.
I also kind of like the smell in perfume.
Has something old fashioned, manly and sensual.

I’m not a regular smoker myself by any means though, I feel like it has mostly disadvantages.
Enjoy neither if both of us isn't on a smoking spree and I rarely use services except for the cheap Chinashops in Gotanda when drunk(smoking).

I am actually one of the few people who enjoys the taste of real cigarettes in a kiss.
That makes two of us 🤣
....of course not always but with the right girl it can be kind of hot.
That makes three of us. 😋

I actually don’t care for the smell of cigs on someone, but my first time experiencing that tobacco taste while kissing a girl was with one of my first soap princess faves that I used to repeat with. Somehow the taste just added to the hotness.

Reactions: Alice and Danbo
That makes three of us. 😋

I actually don’t care for the smell of cigs on someone, but my first time experiencing that tobacco taste while kissing a girl was with one of my first soap princess faves that I used to repeat with. Somehow the taste just added to the hotness.
Up that count to four. I don't smoke and I don't really like seeing people's smoke getting in my nose, but I do like the cigarette residual smells and taste. Reminds me of childhood and PlayStation rental stores

Reactions: SpecialK and Alice
Long time returner here. I recall a WHILE back that there was a resource that compiled a list of websites and the clues that the shop provides that hints as to whether or not a gal provides NS. It may or may not have been in Japanese. I was wondering if anyone would point me to it.

Sorry to those who find NS controversial. I am, however, somebody who wants this kind of experience and any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Long time returner here. I recall a WHILE back that there was a resource that compiled a list of websites and the clues that the shop provides that hints as to whether or not a gal provides NS. It may or may not have been in Japanese. I was wondering if anyone would point me to it.

Sorry to those who find NS controversial. I am, however, somebody who wants this kind of experience and any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Wether you like it or not doesn't matter, we dont discuss NS here.
The info is however very easy to access.