Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Sorry to those who find NS controversial. I am, however, somebody who wants this kind of experience and any help would be appreciated.

It doesn't matter what YOU want. This is not discussed here, period.

Wether you like it or not doesn't matter, we dont discuss NS here.
The info is however very easy to access.
My apologies! I was under the impression it was open to discussion given how the first post in this thread lists whether or not condoms were being used. But I understand, I'll refrain from asking.

My apologies! I was under the impression it was open to discussion given how the first post in this thread lists whether or not condoms were being used. But I understand, I'll refrain from asking.
Yeah, to be fair the list at the start of this thread is pretty old and outdated and may give a wrong impression...the topic was discussed more in the past.

You can find a more up to date list here:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...iscussion-thread-updated-february-2024.31972/

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Sorry to those who find NS controversial. I am, however, somebody who wants this kind of experience and any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
1708247803659.jpeg

Reactions: locoloco3 and Alice
Long time returner here. I recall a WHILE back that there was a resource that compiled a list of websites and the clues that the shop provides that hints as to whether or not a gal provides NS. It may or may not have been in Japanese. I was wondering if anyone would point me to it.

Sorry to those who find NS controversial. I am, however, somebody who wants this kind of experience and any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Who provides NS? Probably half of Yoshiwara by now.
Who provides it to foreigners? Almost no one.
Yes every once in a while there is a report, mostly at high end shops but even those are more often than not a hard no for foreigners. And even if someone got it from a girl, they might have felt that he is safe / clean / inexperienced but they might decide not to give you the same treatment.

I would really recommend you think twice, but if you go through with it it’s better to confirm with a girl before starting the session in some kind of way. And definitely get tested before and after. Bring the test results to the appointment but don’t wave them in a girl’s face and start demanding things.

Really don’t expect this. Yoshiwara has not been receptive of NS with foreigners. True or not, the mainland Chinese often get blamed for disease increases here.

Yoshiwara has not been receptive of NS with foreigners.
Sometimes I wonder if, outside of Idol Kenkyuusei and Yshirts because they're the most reviewed here, if Yoshiwara really is even receptive of foreigners at all because they have the highest gaijin taxes. I'd rather just be told no

Reactions: DragonSlayer
You're going to have to do some serious legwork on your own as there's not many reliable resources for white piggu like TAG, and Japanese reports don't apply for obvious reasons... good luck raw buddy. And for the love of god don't be like other mongs that just assume things and end up embarassing themselves and/or getting their shit kicked for it.

Reactions: Alice
Looks like they may be increasing prices for foreigners at y-shirt.

Google Translate the top message saying it's a lie but the english text doesn't mention it :unsure:

Google Translate the top message saying it's a lie but the english text doesn't mention it :unsure:
A lie as in she can’t believe it’s happening. It makes me think that’s it’s a high enough gaijin tax that Kaoru at Yshirts will no longer be the go to recommendation. I don’t think she would have as big of a reaction as that if it was just a 1~2k tax

A lie as in she can’t believe it’s happening. It makes me think that’s it’s a high enough gaijin tax that Kaoru at Yshirts will no longer be the go to recommendation. I don’t think she would have as big of a reaction as that if it was just a 1~2k tax
She replied soon after. 1000 - 2000 yen increase so not bad at all

Last edited:
She replied soon after. 1000 - 2000 yen increase so not bad at all

that picture is comparing two different courses… this is what the highlighted boxes vs their website. It is now from 19k to 22k, so a 3k difference, but it ramps up for longer courses

Attachments

• 1709054149311.png
    1709054149311.png
    937 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: Alice and zavala
that picture is comparing two different courses… this is what the highlighted boxes vs their website. It is now from 19k to 22k, so a 3k difference, but it ramps up for longer courses
Damn, that really sucks to hear. I was going to visit y-shirt again. Now I'm not so sure (out of principle).

I was under the impression that Y-shirt was one of the few places that didn't charge gaijin tax. I hope you can bypass it by booking a provider directly at least.

I was under the impression that Y-shirt was one of the few places that didn't charge gaijin tax. I hope you can bypass it by booking a provider directly at least.
Since Natsume posted it on her Twitter I highly doubt it, she probably gets most of her reservations that way.

The gaijin tax isnt very high compared to other shops, but knowing there is a tax is a turn off…
At least they are transparent about it instead of getting hit by it at the door

Reactions: R3mmles
The gaijin tax isnt very high compared to other shops, but knowing there is a tax is a turn off…
At least they are transparent about it instead of getting hit by it at the door
It's not on their webpage so not very transparent I think, Natsume was friendly enough to share a photo of indoor menu.

Compared to some of the other shops in the area it is pretty low. I can only really speak for myself but I'm gonna keep it on my list of possible shops and see what comes out before October.

Kaoru also posted about it on her Twitter. Wonder if they got so many foreign customers that they realised charging more might bring in more cash since the average foreign soapland visitor probably doesn't care or even know about this stuff or if there have been ~incidents~.

Kaoru also posted about it on her Twitter. Wonder if they got so many foreign customers that they realised charging more might bring in more cash since the average foreign soapland visitor probably doesn't care or even know about this stuff or if there have been ~incidents~.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Danbo

Of course they see this is an easy money grab....question is if this is worth it. The shop was recommenced without hesitation until now and this brought them many new customers that would have gone elsewhere. Sure, Kaoru will still have her fans, but they killed their biggest USP in Yoshiwara.

Of course they see this is an easy money grab....question is if this is worth it. The shop was recommenced without hesitation until now and this brought them many new customers that would have gone elsewhere. Sure, Kaoru will still have her fans, but they killed their biggest USP in Yoshiwara.
And apparently the amount of money reaching the cast isn’t changing at all. Ffs…

• Sad