Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Slightly out of topic, where did you find the english page? I can't find it on the official jp website.
quite sure it is on censored site. not really much different content compared to official except for gaijin price.

@SpecialK Can we depend on you to review every girl at Blue Tokyo to give us the next Kaoru?
Yes. I will start a fundraiser so I can meet everyone at Tokyo Blue and review them all, lol.
Have one review pending approval on Nanase, and would love to meet Yume sometime.

Have one review pending approval on Nanase
Definitely still waiting on that. Stumbled upon her again and she’s on my radar, especially if I can’t find anything at a reasonable price up in Susukino during that part of my trip (and use the money I would’ve used on her)…

Reactions: SpecialK
Yes. I will start a fundraiser so I can meet everyone at Tokyo Blue and review them all, lol.
Have one review pending approval on Nanase, and would love to meet Yume sometime.
Mirei looks pretty as well… she already sent me two キテネs on city heaven lol

Reactions: Alice
glad I got to see the provider I was interested in seeing in YS before the gaijin tax thing came into play...
I guess that with the tax being a thing now, the long course prices are no longer more cost effective than the marine blue morning prices...
so unless I want to see a specific provider or really want to go later in the day I no longer have any reason to go to YS (it's also much more of a pain for me to reach than marine blue)

Reactions: R3mmles and Danbo
Guys,

I'm planning my trip to Japan and making reservations with some girls. Could I have some recommendations on who is for you the best SP provider with the biggest boobs ?

I'm trying a bit of everything and the big boobs are on my list 😃

Guys,

I'm planning my trip to Japan and making reservations with some girls. Could I have some recommendations on who is for you the best SP provider with the biggest boobs ?

I'm trying a bit of everything and the big boobs are on my list 😃
How about doing your own research? Go on cityheaven, search for shops in your price range and see the girls ordered by bust size and see if any catches your eye.

How about doing your own research? Go on cityheaven, search for shops in your price range and see the girls ordered by bust size and see if any catches your eye.

Well, I'm doing this as well. But I'd also gladly hear recommendations of people from this forum 😊

Well, I'm doing this as well. But I'd also gladly hear recommendations of people from this forum 😊
We don't do recommendations of providers, there's plenty of intel and reviews on the forum of ladies with large breasts.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I'd also gladly hear recommendations
I'm sure you would. But we don't spoonfeed the lazy here.

1709676563513.png

While I don't know when I'll go again, I still kinda lurk here sometimes and check on some websites and twitters. Noticed Tokyo Bunny Club show up on ch-traveller, I heard they weren't foreigner friendly before...

But anyway been noticing more and more twitter accounts of various providers get banned which is a bummer(just noticed Etoile's Anzu got banned, I remember seeing a post about how she fell ill, so I wanted to see if she's better). Bluesky seems to be catching on somewhat in Japan, do you guys know of any providers making the switch?

Last edited:
While I don't know when I'll go again, I still kinda lurk here sometimes and check on some websites and twitters. Noticed Tokyo Bunny Club show up on ch-traveller, I heard they weren't foreigner friendly before...

But anyway been noticing more and more twitter accounts of various providers get banned which is a bummer(just noticed Etoile's Anzu got banned, I remember seeing a post about how she fell ill, so I wanted to see if she's better). Bluesky seems to be catching on somewhat in Japan, do you guys know of any providers making the switch?
I want to check out tokyo bunny club too but 93k tough to swallow lol. I’m trying to keep visit at most 80k

Anyone tried Asami from Hisyo ?

I managed to find open slots for her and Moe in April but I will only be able to meet one of the 2 and can't decide which one 😂 I saw many great reviews for Moe but none for Asami.

Anyone tried Asami from Hisyo ?

I managed to find open slots for her and Moe in April but I will only be able to meet one of the 2 and can't decide which one 😂 I saw many great reviews for Moe but none for Asami.
Obviously that means you should toftt and be the first review!

Dunno if she had any fans/regulars here, but I got Koyuki's LINE when I visited her back in November. So I've been receiving random updates that I'm sure she just bulk sends to everyone that got her LINE.

Just got an update that she's leaving Versailles? She will start at a new shop opening in April and temporarily be working somewhere else during March? I can't read Japanese so I am relying on machine translation here. Not sure if I got anything wrong.

Not sure if I should just share that whole message here.

Her page also seems gone from the Versailles website. Curiously Mayuki's page also seems gone too. I guess any plans for a threesome with them will occur at a different shop?

Last edited:
Dunno if she had any fans/regulars here, but I got Koyuki's LINE when I visited her back in November. So I've been receiving random updates that I'm sure she just bulk sends to everyone that got her LINE.

Just got an update that she's leaving Versailles? She will start at a new shop opening in April and temporarily be working somewhere else during March? I can't read Japanese so I am relying on machine translation here. Not sure if I got anything wrong.

Not sure if I should just share that whole message here.

Her page also seems gone from the Versailles website. Curiously Mayuki's page also seems gone too. I guess any plans for a threesome with them will occur at a different shop?
So I have an appointment with Mayuki this week actually. I saw her post on Twitter that she left Versailles and reached out to her. Our appointment is still happening but it's been moved to another shop (price is still the same though).

Based on what you posted I guess they left together. I had been thinking about a 3P with then for a while so I'll ask Mayuki about what the situation is when I see her.

So I confirmed with Mayuki that both she and Koyuki left Versailles together. Apparently a couple of other women have left as well. For those still interested in a 3P with them, you can still book one directly with them.

New location is Garter Madam I suppose?

That didn't seem to be the case. They had me go there but then shuttled me to a shop I wasn't familiar with. It was an actual shop, but it seems like her arrangements were temporary.

Apparently Koyuki and Mayuki are going to be working together at a new shop that hasn't opened yet. She didn't seem to know exactly when it would open other than sometime this month or next month. I didn't get many more details other than that.

So I confirmed with Mayuki that both she and Koyuki left Versailles together. Apparently a couple of other women have left as well. For those still interested in a 3P with them, you can still book one directly with them.
A mass walkout like that is usually not good news… 2 is a coincidence, 4 or 5 suggests something bad is happening or is going to happen

A mass walkout like that is usually not good news… 2 is a coincidence, 4 or 5 suggests something bad is happening or is going to happen
My hopes is that this new shop will be just as good as Versailles and not charge gaijin tax.

I was looking at their site this morning and pretty much everyone's stats is written as under 22 years old (I know they exaggerate).
Is it possible that they are clearing out the older cast?