Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Never seen it myself.

As for shuttle service, I think it also depends on how long you book if they offer it in some cases. I've only gotten it twice, once from Darling Harbor and once from King's Club.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Did anyone ever try Barubola located in Shinjuku? i didnt see it written on the list of soapland on page1 either...

I'm quite interested with the mystery behind it, since its a super luxury class and rumour said you didnt get the choose the girl...so i was wondering how does it fare compare to other similar class like Don Juan, Emerald Emperor, Satin Doll, etc...

Did anyone ever try Barubola located in Shinjuku? i didnt see it written on the list of soapland on page1 either...

I'm quite interested with the mystery behind it, since its a super luxury class and rumour said you didnt get the choose the girl...so i was wondering how does it fare compare to other similar class like Don Juan, Emerald Emperor, Satin Doll, etc...
Yeah this is the Yoshiwara soapland resource thread so Barubola and Don Juan are not written on here since they are in Shinjuku.
There is one review of Barubola on TAG and it's positive, though not over enthusiastic.
So weird that guys are attracted to the "cant choose the girl" thing. If i were a guy i'd probably have slim pickings in Tokyo since i'd want to see what a girl really looks like before paying.

Ahh my bad, pardon for being newbie here...i saw Don Juan on the list and thought this thread cover most of Tokyo famous soapland (didnt thought abt them having expansion, or probably other shop using same name...lol)

Let just say i have bad experience with photoshop image...and after reading some review that even those paying for 60k above on soapland still could get girl over 35 (due to Yoshiwara "age gap" trick)...It might be best to let them decide for me...the element of surprise would be hard to sell if its <30k...but not on Barubola (which i heard atm is like 100k per session)

Ahh my bad, pardon for being newbie here...i saw Don Juan on the list and thought this thread cover most of Tokyo famous soapland (didnt thought abt them having expansion, or probably other shop using same name...lol)

Let just say i have bad experience with photoshop image...and after reading some review that even those paying for 60k above on soapland still could get girl over 35 (due to Yoshiwara "age gap" trick)...It might be best to let them decide for me...the element of surprise would be hard to sell if its <30k...but not on Barubola (which i heard atm is like 100k per session)
I totally agree, even with the photos they show which might not be representative of what the girl looks like!
I'd have a hard time paying so much money for a lucky draw unless I knew all the girls who worked at that soapland were decent.
there will definitely be an element of surprise if you don't get to see the actual girls in person beforehand.

I heard Don Juan has something where you can actually see the girls in person before selecting?
It does feel kinda sleazy though, having young girls paraded like that in front of you while you sit on a chair and select which one you want. Like selecting an object to purchase or something lol.

Oh is Don Juan on it? My bad.
I guess barubosa slipped through.

Well, the guy in the TAG review stated he paid 67.000 or something like that for barubosa. It seems like thats non gaijin tax. (Funny enough, Don Juan is cheaper than Barubosa for Japanese people but more expensive than Barubosa for foreigners.)
So yeah, i dont really see why you think that you wouldn't get a 35+ years old woman (who can also be skilled and look great) in Barubosa, but that you would get one in a 60k soapland in Yoshiwara.
Probably the best thing you can do is actually use the Yoshiwara age calculations, so dont choose women who are listed as over 24 if you dont like women over 30. And asking the tencho to recommend a young woman could work well in a decent shop. Dont use makeup or aile d'or because the tenchos are known for bullshitting the customers and giving them another type than they ask for. Also dont trust the cheap shops.
Its true that good shops often have women over 30 as well because they have worked for the shop for a long time and their technique is really good. (Satin Doll's famous Karen would also be early 30s), but at some of these shops with a better reputation you can probably trust the tencho on age recommendations.

Reactions: jhingy567
I reviewed barubola its easily searchable (sorry on my phone not pc now or Id just link here)
The girl there told me that they only have young girls but she also said ‘all’ the ladies in yoshiwara are old and unattractive so take that with a pinch of salt.

Given that youth is such a prized asset here in p4p and barubola is a high end place with good reviews in japanese and they dont let you choose the girl, i would deduce all the girls there are young.

At the end of the session a guy showed me a book with all the staff there and they all looked stunning.

Frankly speaking, i dont really mind if they age 35 if they look quite similar to the photo (After all, Japanese people tend to look young)...and makeup? as long as its not too thick and obvious, i dont really mind (im not their bf, so i couldnt careless as long as i get what i see from the photo)

Problem start when they only resemble 40-50% of their photo, or gain considerable amount of weight, which require you examine their face longer than 5secs to determine they are in fact the same person...that disappointment can be a huge blow toward your mood...

heck if i went to Barubola, and they gave me 30yo girl and i have slight complain abt their face/body...i might still have high expectation abt their performance...that element of surprise + their reputation would mitigate some of my doubt

Excuse me, this will be my first post. I am dilligently trying to research on my own, but I do not know any Japanese, and I am having difficulty determining what a kanji in an image means on sweet kiss's schedule interface. I think it looks like it's indicating gaijin allowed or not, and am unsure, google translate cannot read it.

I appreciate help in this regard.

Attachments

• 1_on.jpg
    1_on.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 122
Excuse me, this will be my first post. I am dilligently trying to research on my own, but I do not know any Japanese, and I am having difficulty determining what a kanji in an image means on sweet kiss's schedule interface. I think it looks like it's indicating gaijin allowed or not, and am unsure, google translate cannot read it.

I appreciate help in this regard.

I actually went to the site to make sure, right on the front page it states in English every girl takes foreigners. Didn't know I would ever see the day.

It's tiny as shit but it looks like shinjin not gaijin, as in the girl is a newcomer (to the store).

I checked the "new face" page and you are correct. Thank you for your immediate and helpful reply!

I look forward to posting a review of sweet-k when I figure out my game plan. I have heard they allow limited/no japanese, but I am very nervous and wish to present a very good impression.

Thanks for making this list.

Have you had experiences with yoshiwara Buckingham?

As an gaijin, I'd like to know what the chances are that I can make an appointment with Aki Tomosaki. My Japanese is next to nothing but I'm visiting Japan soon and I would really like to see her if I can.

Any advice ?

Hello everyone :)

Upcoming April I will be going to Japan for a few weeks and I was looking into some information last week about the different kind of stuff you can do in Japan.
Eventually I came across something called a soap land and I decided to check it out.

I did not know that something like this actually exists and I am very interested.
However, I must say that just thinking about it makes me a bit nervous and I was unable to find any information about these things that I want to ask.

Right now I am 26 years old and I do not have any sexual experience. Could this be a problem over there?
I am practicing Japanese and I am quite confident that I will be able to say some sentences in Japanese... But not hold whole conversations.
If I decide to go to a soap land, I would like to mention this to the girl and say that I am quite nervous because of that.
I think if I got that of my chest and she would say that it is no problem, I would feel much better about myself and be more confident.

Further more I am uncertain about my size down there, but I know that a lot of guys are and I am sure that the girls are used to that as well...
However I would like to know if someone could either confirm these 2 things or either say YOU HAVE NO CHANCE DUDE :LOL:

Overall from what I read the girls are really nice and helpful and I find that really cool. :D
Also the websites and prices, etc. on the first page of this thread is super useful ! :)(y)

You will have no problems, except not being a Japanese and not talking the language. But that just means you need to read through the posts here and select a shop that is OK with that.

The girls will be kind and cool. You might consider selecting someone a bit more experienced though and not go for the cutest 18 year old you can find.