Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

The girls look hot!
Allow me to quote my own post from a thread discussing girls pictures and Soaplands.

What's on the cards doesn't matter. Why? Because it's almost never a fair representation of what you're going to get. It's like playing Russian roulette but most of the chambers have bullets in them. You pull the trigger and a morbidly obese girl comes out. Pull it again and the next one is an old lady.

Better to choose someone based on reviews that you know is good but I know that's not always possible.

I actually wouldn't recommend soapland as your first sexual experience. You'll pay a lot of money, but as a foreigner (and especially not being able to converse) your choices will be seriously limited. Some of the staff might speak English, but the girls don't speak English at all. They won't like you if you don't do what they say. And if they don't like you for some reason, you'll get the "cold treatment" when the girl just keeps wasting time. Even if you get to the sex part, they definitely won't help you have a good time! You can only have a good soapland visit if the girl likes you personally (at least in my experience).

The best option would be to go to Thailand first and have as much sex as possible for what amounts to pocket change. This will give you the confidence required for dealing with Japanese scene.

Failing that, try going to a "health" service first (go to this office, or ask in "free information" booth in Kabukicho).

1) you'll probably get a hotter girl than in soapland
2) you can actually get an English-speaking girl
3) no time wasted on preparations
4) sumata without condom might be more enjoyable than full sex with condom
5) you'll get some invaluable experience

That said, I had some terrible experiences with "health" salons *not* aimed at gaijins. But at least it was relatively cheap.

My apologies for this late response of mine.

I understand what you mean indeed with the soapland as a first experience.
For me personally I live in the netherlands and if I bike for like 15 minutes I could go to a red light district and "practice" (lol) over there, but I was never interested in this actually.
When I read about soaplands it sounds kinda pleasant, something completely different imo.

Right now I am hesitating still if I should go. I feel like 80% says no, 20% says yes. But it also an experience I don't wanna miss out on and I don't think I will go to Japan often.
The Thailand recommendation made me lol xD but it is kinda true haha. Who knows.

I will look into this "health" salons you are talking of. Sumata does not sound too bad either hehe.

Yeah i'm also not sure about soaplands for a first time.
from my one experience, it wasn't very gfe (not much kissing), a little cold and the girl would probably expect you to know which hole is which :p
Depends on what you want though. similar to what MikeH suggested, picking the right girl can mean a world of difference. Also, you'll never forget your first time.

I'm confused...do you think you're too big or too small?? Can always measure with a ruler if you're uncertain Lol. (and maybe have a shot for the TAG champion title) it's more of a problem if you're too big.
I'm assuming you mean 'too small'. Newsflash: those girls probably prefer it the smaller you are and the quicker you cum.

unfortunately too small. I don't think it is TOO small, but a bit bigger would be nice lol.
I used a ruler indeed and it is beneath average. I am just always a bit afraid someone will laugh at me for it.

My apologies for this late response of mine.

I understand what you mean indeed with the soapland as a first experience.
For me personally I live in the netherlands and if I bike for like 15 minutes I could go to a red light district and "practice" (lol) over there, but I was never interested in this actually.
When I read about soaplands it sounds kinda pleasant, something completely different imo.

Right now I am hesitating still if I should go. I feel like 80% says no, 20% says yes. But it also an experience I don't wanna miss out on and I don't think I will go to Japan often.
The Thailand recommendation made me lol xD but it is kinda true haha. Who knows.

I will look into this "health" salons you are talking of. Sumata does not sound too bad either hehe.

unfortunately too small. I don't think it is TOO small, but a bit bigger would be nice lol.
I used a ruler indeed and it is beneath average. I am just always a bit afraid someone will laugh at me for it.
Women working in sex shops for any amount of time have seen hundreds of penises, so unless you have like an unusable one inch penis they've probably seen smaller, and even if you do it's their job to try and make you feel good (unless you see a dominatrix or sometime similar); if they have even the smallest modicum of professionalism they'll try to make things work.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Any recommendations for places with guaranteed young girls?

Don't wanna pay 80k yen for a 30+

Any recommendations for places with guaranteed young girls?

Don't wanna pay 80k yen for a 30+
Dolce. Since they specialize in the "high school girl" look, no girls over 30 unless they look insanely young, lol. Also doesn't cost 80k.

Reactions: bichan2
Another question, how does it usually work at these places? Are you given a booklet and you choose from there. Do you get to reject the girl if it doesn't match the pic? Or do girls come out one at a time until you pick?

Some places don't let you choose, others will give you a selection of cards. Once you pay you meet the girl, if you aren't happy chances are you won't get your money back.

Man, it's been a while since I last logged in here. Going back to Tokyo like last year I am currently trying to figure which shop(s) should I visit. Again the list of Soapy is really usefull. I was wondering though: should I go for cheaper soap(s) at least twice or should I go big and go to a top-class-omgmywalletisdying soap but only once? Any advice for shops is welcomed too ^^ (maybe Love Corporation or shops with more slender girls, Cream Lemon was nice last year but I want something else)

Man, it's been a while since I last logged in here. Going back to Tokyo like last year I am currently trying to figure which shop(s) should I visit. Again the list of Soapy is really usefull. I was wondering though: should I go for cheaper soap(s) at least twice or should I go big and go to a top-class-omgmywalletisdying soap but only once? Any advice for shops is welcomed too ^^ (maybe Love Corporation or shops with more slender girls, Cream Lemon was nice last year but I want something else)

I'm not experienced enough in the scene here to say definitively which you should go for (I'm actually in the exact same boat, with a Tokyo trip upcoming and trying to decide where to play), but based on the advice I've read others give here and elsewhere, soapland pricing mainly goes up based on the quality of the girls in the roster rather than their skill, experience, or even in some cases the quality of the facilities, so it's possible to pay out big and get a good looking girl that's just not great at the job. Of course, knowing the shops helps, given that some places like Ascot or Aild'ore seem to specialize in services that may preclude the "value" from other factors, like a girl's "inexperience" or BBFS. TL;DR setting expectations with research helps a ton.

Anyway, to actually attempt to answer your question, you've visited Cream Lemon before, which seems to be on the lower end, maybe it's time to try a high-end shop and see what that's like? As for how to spend, it'll depend on your budget and your time. My limited time in Yoshiwara's been spent at the low-mid range (Atelier Naniwa, Aimable), so I'm thinking of something on the pricier end of the spectrum this go-around.

hi, i am new here.
I started off this year because of my first trip to Tokyo and also Japan, so i goggled for adult entertainment and found this site.
Did some read out, for help and info, in the end make 4 flight trips here and about 40 visits, tried more than 10 shops, 7 jav.
Don't ask me the damages as i try to remember, i probably do more next year.
As some thread site require to sign in lately, so decide to register and may as well do some contribution to show my support.
the more i go, the more i learnt, especially sex, you know how well you untill you practically do it, not by watching how much video.you only know how good you are when you find someone better than you

ok, cut short of the introduction, let get into the topic of disscussion.
i check goggle history, yoshiwara boom times more than 300 shops, now about 150+ shops (manage to buy one city heavn magazine in akiba before).
foreign friendly about 50+, still many unconfirmed and was so called confirm but rejected on site, some foreign friendly still require you to speak jpanese, even you get in you may not get the grls you want as they don't want you.there was one shop reject me, next day accept bcos of diff person in charge

shop
if you ask for recommend shops, but of budget prices, you end up in very high disppointment,- pic highly photoshop, old, ugly, fat, skinny that you pay them to enjoy themselves and not the other way round.
if you willing to pay, quality is much different and is ther, service wise is still up to individual, not even the popular shop can guarantee, is like hit and miss, but if the shop mnan don't recommended, you will need to consider.(they might have heard complains or may be in favor of other girls.
been to 6 times dh, 5 times aile, 4 times LM, 4 times hisyo, 3 times tiara.
JAV-3 frm hisyo, 1 frm tiara, 1 frm alie, 1 frm LM, 1 frm tokyo rose.
budget wise putit is not bad, pick the most popular one, i did a 3p for 90min 48k, the girls i pick are the top ranking one, but still look quite old to me, like late 30.
young girls, aile is the one to go, i went 5 times.
dh is value for money, most girls are not bad looking, service is experienced, though the 1st i meet was really big disppoint which of this nighmare i stop visit them after 20+ more visit.
some also don't take foreign as i asked, i think some cannot handle, i tried quite a couples they cannot handle me include 2 jav, as they regular customers are japanese and take me as i am asian, they said most customer take less than 15minutes and when i am ok i ususlly can go 3 rounds of 20min, or 2 round of 30min, or 1 round of 45min, 60min so far ever go to almost 80min non stop no breaking.
and they said mine is big, condomn cannot fit, L or XL, one actually give out and do BB.
for those who can take foreign can do well, is like either you pick on agood one to make you look below average or japanese only women to make you look above average.
there wa one girls said one of her take 2 hours but i don't believe, becasue you know SOP introduction, undress, cleaning, midway break, end 10-15min early for wash up can take up almost 45minute, all depend.(the shop was standard 120min only, and i bang her like a train over an hour non stop and she was l like no sweat)
But i ever take up a 210minute in DH,because 2 hours too short for me and i want to longer time so as not to rush thing , but end up very tired and tedious of the long process,
i will write some review on review site thread later.

look
girls always turn out different look in shops, to certain degree. only one you are quite aure will be jav as you have view them on video before.
But service wise may not be tip top as you watch on video, as it always break and cut, ione told me the movie making love making was very short and interval, when she find me going into 30minute non stop and she cannot handle.

price wise
first time , due to inexperience, my goal is the girl i want that i pre-select on website before making the trip but no preservation, and willing to pay.
end up some booked, last minute on leave, don't take foreign... so got rejected and i go shops to shops for the homework i pre-selected the girls and paying for the so called standard price that is published.
now i want to enjoy as a customer, free competiton, not so obsessed with my choices and willing to let go, so i got more room to play since mostly the girl you have in mind that is good may not always turn up to be the way it is.
so long you don't go peak season, peak hours, weekends you can easily get a price bargain with the touts, those walk in shop will not, and also DH price is quite standard.
80k above is no way, overprice even for the preium girl in the shop.
some shops listed price 90k, but during good time you go, can drop to 70k,60k,50k depend as i ever got a 50k frm alile group.
i don;t want to bargain, espically in japan and their culture(bragain is like telling them either they overcharge or lousy quality).
but i don't want to pay extra either, because there are discout price to japanese like 10k wave 1st time vist, 10k wave new or 1st time girl, which they never mention to you, and also the 10k tax which i think should be wave off as well.

sorry for WOT, and broken english
cheers

Last edited:
hi, i am new here.
I started off this year because of my first trip to Tokyo and also Japan, so i goggled for adult entertainment and found this site.
Did some read out, for help and info, in the end make 4 flight trips here and about 40 visits, tried more than 10 shops, 7 jav.
Don't ask me the damages as i try to remember, i probably do more next year.
As some thread site require to sign in lately, so decide to register and may as well do some contribution to show my support.
the more i go, the more i learnt, especially sex, you know how well you untill you practically do it, not by watching how much video.you only know how good you are when you find someone better than you

ok, cut short of the introduction, let get into the topic of disscussion.
i check goggle history, yoshiwara boom times more than 300 shops, now about 150+ shops (manage to buy one city heavn magazine in akiba before).
foreign friendly about 50+, still many unconfirmed and was so called confirm but rejected on site, some foreign friendly still require you to speak jpanese, even you get in you may not get the grls you want as they don't want you.there was one shop reject me, next day accept bcos of diff person in charge

shop
if you ask for recommend shops, but of budget prices, you end up in very high disppointment,- pic highly photoshop, old, ugly, fat, skinny that you pay them to enjoy themselves and not the other way round.
if you willing to pay, quality is much different and is ther, service wise is still up to individual, not even the popular shop can guarantee, is like hit and miss, but if the shop mnan don't recommended, you will need to consider.(they might have heard complains or may be in favor of other girls.
been to 6 times dh, 5 times aile, 4 times LM, 4 times hisyo, 3 times tiara.
JAV-3 frm hisyo, 1 frm tiara, 1 frm alie, 1 frm LM, 1 frm tokyo rose.
budget wise putit is not bad, pick the most popular one, i did a 3p for 90min 48k, the girls i pick are the top ranking one, but still look quite old to me, like late 30.
young girls, aile is the one to go, i went 5 times.
dh is value for money, most girls are not bad looking, service is experienced, though the 1st i meet was really big disppoint which of this nighmare i stop visit them after 20+ more visit.
some also don't take foreign as i asked, i think some cannot handle, i tried quite a couples they cannot handle me include 2 jav, as they regular customers are japanese and take me as i am asian, they said most customer take less than 15minutes and when i am ok i ususlly can go 3 rounds of 20min, or 2 round of 30min, or 1 round of 45min, 60min so far ever go to almost 80min non stop no breaking.
and they said mine is big, condomn cannot fit, L or XL, one actually give out and do BB.
for those who can take foreign can do well, is like either you pick on agood one to make you look below average or japanese only women to make you look above average.
there wa one girls said one of her take 2 hours but i don't believe, becasue you know SOP introduction, undress, cleaning, midway break, end 10-15min early for wash up can take up almost 45minute, all depend.(the shop was standard 120min only, and i bang her like a train over an hour non stop and she was l like no sweat)
But i ever take up a 210minute in DH,because 2 hours too short for me and i want to longer time so as not to rush thing , but end up very tired and tedious of the long process,
i will write some review on review site thread later.

look
girls always turn out different look in shops, to certain degree. only one you are quite aure will be jav as you have view them on video before.
But service wise may not be tip top as you watch on video, as it always break and cut, ione told me the movie making love making was very short and interval, when she find me going into 30minute non stop and she cannot handle.

price wise
first time , due to inexperience, my goal is the girl i want that i pre-select on website before making the trip but no preservation, and willing to pay.
end up some booked, last minute on leave, don't take foreign... so got rejected and i go shops to shops for the homework i pre-selected the girls and paying for the so called standard price that is published.
now i want to enjoy as a customer, free competiton, not so obsessed with my choices and willing to let go, so i got more room to play since mostly the girl you have in mind that is good may not always turn up to be the way it is.
so long you don't go peak season, peak hours, weekends you can easily get a price bargain with the touts, those walk in shop will not, and also DH price is quite standard.
80k above is no way, overprice even for the preium girl in the shop.
some shops listed price 90k, but during good time you go, can drop to 70k,60k,50k depend as i ever got a 50k frm alile group.
i don;t want to bargain, espically in japan and their culture(bragain is like telling them either they overcharge or lousy quality).
but i don't want to pay extra either, because there are discout price to japanese like 10k wave 1st time vist, 10k wave new or 1st time girl, which they never mention to you, and also the 10k tax which i think should be wave off as well.

sorry for WOT, and broken english
cheers

After reading this...I marvel at your libido and your bank account. Thanks for taking time in posting this and providing information to the team.

Reactions: Ken1988
After reading this...I marvel at your libido and your bank account. Thanks for taking time in posting this and providing information to the team.

well , i am not rich, but i am getting older ,something i will not regret for not doing it, so i try to enjoy while i can , physically- you must do it with some good and professional one.
some people spend big money in big cars, in expensive speaker system...
some sport are expensive like golf.
sex is also an expensive sports, if you have to pay for it, haha.

well , i am not rich, but i am getting older ,something i will not regret for not doing it, so i try to enjoy while i can , physically- you must do it with some good and professional one.
some people spend big money in big cars, in expensive speaker system...
some sport are expensive like golf.
sex is also an expensive sports, if you have to pay for it, haha.

i feel the same way... I'm a in a position now where I can go to Japan for fun...but who knows how much longer that will last... will enjoy the ride while i can still drive.

i feel the same way... I'm a in a position now where I can go to Japan for fun...but who knows how much longer that will last... will enjoy the ride while i can still drive.
since the approaching of 2020 olypmic, there have been saying clamping down the place.
one of the girl i talked to, said during the period, either cannot do business, or low profile, quietly , no touts , no to foreigener.
one girl confidently told me the place is to stay..
but with recent scandals, high budget spending, deficits and econ still dimm, i thin it will be still happening.
but i am not sure i be going during olymic, peak seasons, foreigners can easily get ignore.

Reactions: ur19877
so far been to 17 shops(accepted and paid for the service) just within this year, while others some got rejected, some i still want to try after trying
rothenburg - rejected
president club-1st time ok, but the girl i picked japanese only, so i walked away
-2nd time , asked if i can speak japanese, answered no, rejected
ginbasa -1st visit rejected by the tout
-2nd visit different person he said ok but never go in

c-pet -rejected
cote-dr -rejected
sekitei -rejected

mandarin -wanted but never try to ask(too isolated, no touts, very quite outside, seem like japanese only)
lavieen-lose -wanted but never try to ask, seem to me is a japanese only
camomile - know a bit of the shop history but still try, rejected
oushitu -site said ok, but try rejected by a short ,fat, semi bold shop man standing after door open.
-2nd try(3 months later, another trip), meet the same person rejected again
-need to bypass the small fly before i can get into, will try again.

Last edited:
Reactions: ur19877
so far been to 17 shops just within this year, some got rejected, some i still want to try after trying
rothenburg - rejected
president club-1st time ok, but the girl i picked japanese only, so i walked away
-2nd time , asked if i can speak japanese, answered no, rejected
ginbasa -1st visit rejected by the tout
-2nd visit different person he said ok but never go in

c-pet -rejected
cote-dr -rejected
sekitei -rejected

mandarin -wanted but never try to ask(too isolated, no touts, very quite outside, seem like japanese only)
lavieen-lose -wanted but never try to ask, seem to me is a japanese only
camomile - know a bit of the shop history but still try, rejected
oushitu -site said ok, but try rejected by a short ,fat, semi bold shop man standing after door open.
-2nd try(3 months later, another trip), meet the same person rejected again
-need to bypass the small fly before i can get into, will try again.

You get an A for preserverance

17 shops that acceted me and i paid for the services
1)LM
2)Tiara
3)hisyo
4)aile dore
5)danshaku
6)giardino
7)makeup
8)tokyo rose
9)dh
10)moulin rogue
11)martini
12)last scene
13)emblem
14)satin doll
15)putit
16)tokyo yume
17)king

i going there again 2 months time, i wanted to try more new shops to add into my list, i like to see what is inside the new shops provided the girls is right, price as well.
hope this help for those foeigner who want to try the shops.

17 shops that acceted me and i paid for the services
1)LM
2)Tiara
3)hisyo
4)aile dore
5)danshaku
6)giardino
7)makeup
8)tokyo rose
9)dh
10)moulin rogue
11)martini
12)last scene
13)emblem
14)satin doll
15)putit
16)tokyo yume
17)king

i going there again 2 months time, i wanted to try more new shops to add into my list, i like to see what is inside the new shops provided the girls is right, price as well.
hope this help for those foeigner who want to try the shops.

You've been very helpful, thanks for all the information!

Of the high-end shops like LM, Satin Doll, etc., which did you find had the best combination of service/looks/price?

You've been very helpful, thanks for all the information!

Of the high-end shops like LM, Satin Doll, etc., which did you find had the best combination of service/looks/price?

LM was my first choice of my first trip bcos of JAV, but lately losing the shine to me, the girls not look appealing to me.
i been there 4 times, 1 JAV but she was like in those multi female artise movie, she was shy and timid, overall experience is ok even though she cannot speak single english, i think she just left the shops 2-3 weeks ago.
i pay for 77k as standard, last trip pass by, tout offer me 60k but the girls not appealing as few i wanted were japanese only.
satin and last place is 77k also, as tout not outside, not easy to bargain, if you willing to pay.
moulin rouge got nice girls , i asked for discount they not willing to give, no tout out side.
aile and girandio i definitel will try again if they give me a good price like 60k ,which will be very close to DH 60k of 140min.
hisyo got lot of jav also, i try 3 jav, risa service i find got attitude, kana is pretty as the movie but service not really great where i find DH girls are more passionate, 1 jav (left the shop, she told me she work here for 7 years) complain pain as i go for 20min 3 round she she said painful, cannot handle me.
I saw your post asking for JAV mat play, they just acting as what the soapland is doing, and they not necesary good at it, some JAV even go straight to bed to skip mat play if you don't ask, kana don't like mat play.
if you really want jav, tokyo rose got a few, but i need to caution you JAV is not really an expert in sex, those expert are the ones who regularly wok here.
if you want good service and mat play, you can try DH.
Tiara ,makeup some offer BB , i heard a soap girl said oushitu also but not sure, oushitu got lot of girls and pretty you see you can try to get in which i never.
tiara use to be 90k with tout outside, but few months they started a long promotion like 25k-30k basic fee wave off, so no touts outside, and they offer to me 70k in the shop.
my choice will be aile, girandio and tiara like 60k or 70k, if cannot get any offer, go for DH.
don't go at peak times, if you go like saturaday they can tell you fully book and ignore you, not even to ask you come back next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Acid Burn
You get an A for preserverance
haha, i even try kawasaki, even the website said no to foreign i still go for a visit.
luxury, proportion were very tempting, and also playboy, i went in they said no.
i thought muteki got a chance as site never mention, but still said no.
paradise not my taste , too foreign friendly.
i still prefer japanese friendly yet they still take me in, though sometimes may end up face some girls not able to handle foreigners of size and long hour.
i like traditional japanese woman.

haha, i even try kawasaki, even the website said no to foreign i still go for a visit.
luxury, proportion were very tempting, and also playboy, i went in they said no.
i thought muteki got a chance as site never mention, but still said no.
paradise not my taste , too foreign friendly.
i still prefer japanese friendly yet they still take me in, though sometimes may end up face some girls not able to handle foreigners of size and long hour.
i like traditional japanese woman.

Thanks! I'll have to take my fantasies elsewhere.:hungry:

Just reread your post-did you try Dolce?

Thanks! I'll have to take my fantasies elsewhere.:hungry:
i been to the area few times, tour the place like yoshiwara, my last trip i even stay the hotel at the area.
i never go for budget one, i think you may get a chance there.
lots of touts at those budget one, those high end like luxuary , celebrity , proportion all very quiet outside, japanese only.

LM was my first choice of my first trip bcos of JAV, but lately losing the shine to me, the girls not look appealing to me.
i been there 4 times, 1 JAV but she was like in those multi female artise movie, she was shy and timid, overall experience is ok even though she cannot speak single english, i think she just left the shops 2-3 weeks ago.
i pay for 77k as standard, last trip pass by, tout offer me 60k but the girls not appealing as few i wanted were japanese only.
satin and last place is 77k also, as tout not outside, not easy to bargain, if you willing to pay.
moulin rouge got nice girls , i asked for discount they not willing to give, no tout out side.
aile and girandio i definitel will try again if they give me a good price like 60k ,which will be very close to DH 60k of 140min.
hisyo got lot of jav also, i try 3 jav, risa service i find got attitude, kana is pretty as the movie but service not really great where i find DH girls are more passionate, 1 jav (left the shop, she told me she work here for 7 years) complain pain as i go for 20min 3 round she she said painful, cannot handle me.
I saw your post asking for JAV mat play, they just acting as what the soapland is doing, and they not necesary good at it, some JAV even go straight to bed to skip mat play if you don't ask, kana don't like mat play.
if you really want jav, tokyo rose got a few, but i need to caution you JAV is not really an expert in sex, those expert are the ones who regularly wok here.
if you want good service and mat play, you can try DH.
Tiara ,makeup some offer BB , i heard a soap girl said oushitu also but not sure, oushitu got lot of girls and pretty you see you can try to get in which i never.
tiara use to be 90k with tout outside, but few months they started a long promotion like 25k-30k basic fee wave off, so no touts outside, and they offer to me 70k in the shop.
my choice will be aile, girandio and tiara like 60k or 70k, if cannot get any offer, go for DH.
don't go at peak times, if you go like saturaday they can tell you fully book and ignore you, not even to ask you come back next time.

Thanks, I'll keep those in mind. I had not considered trying the shops you mentioned yet. I'm taking a trip this week, so I'll do some more research on who is available and try my luck.

Yes, I was looking for a JAV-style, but you're also right that what looks good in a video is not always the same as being an expert in sex.