Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Thanks, I'll keep those in mind. I had not considered trying the shops you mentioned yet. I'm taking a trip this week, so I'll do some more research on who is available and try my luck.

Yes, I was looking for a JAV-style, but you're also right that what looks good in a video is not always the same as being an expert in sex.
if you like good mat play, i recommend toki DH.
I have a non stop 1 hour+ with her in a 210m session @ 89k, follow by mat play, and another 2 round of 30min, i wasn't exhausted but my brother bit of fatigue, and she is still ok.
she can do non stop cw, you can feel the inside muscle.

or go for 2 session in DH @90min, if you can do 2 @ a day(i did 2*120min a day)
miharu and anna also not bad.
miharu skin bit tanned, she said she do cyclist, fit body.
anna skinny, but she very accommodating, she did BB with me bcos she said condom cannot fit she got no other size, haha, you can said no to her.
my lately last checkup show negative , hohoho.

MikeH said in another thread he doesn't like girls that look as young as the ones at Dolce.

I do like them, that's not the problem. But not in a gets-my-dick-hard kind of way. More like I want to pet them to the head and teach them mathematics kind of way.

To be honest I did enjoy some play time this year with one 18 year old and a couple of 19 year olds. But they didn't look like they were still in Junior High and moreover they didn't wear school uniforms, that I find just a bit creepy.

And you actually take anything MikeH says at face value?

You know me just too well my friend.

miharu skin bit tanned, she said she do cyclist, fit body.
anna skinny, but she very accommodating, she did BB with me bcos she said condom cannot fit she got no other size, haha, you can said no to her.
my lately last checkup show negative , hohoho.

That's good to know, I like a girl with a fit or athletic build. Sometimes I find Japanese girls are a bit too "soft".

Have you tried some of the shops outside yoshiwara, like Don Juan, Barubola, etc.?

That's good to know, I like a girl with a fit or athletic build. Sometimes I find Japanese girls are a bit too "soft".

Have you tried some of the shops outside yoshiwara, like Don Juan, Barubola, etc.?
haha, i don't have ambition to explore outside 'yet', though cross my mind to take bulletin train to other area.
if you goggle, can find sites in many areas in japan, but i not so adventurous enough.
i actually planning 4 trip next year, 1 trip i usually make more than 10 visit.
wait till i get bore with yoshiwara, or broke, haha.

haha, i don't have ambition to explore outside 'yet', though cross my mind to take bulletin train to other area.
if you goggle, can find sites in many areas in japan, but i not so adventurous enough.
i actually planning 4 trip next year, 1 trip i usually make more than 10 visit.
wait till i get bore with yoshiwara, or broke, haha.
The ones he mentioned (Don Juan, Barubola) are in Shinjuku and dont need a bullet train.
They are about 40 minutes away from yoshiwara by regular train or taxi.

Reactions: ur19877
The ones he mentioned (Don Juan, Barubola) are in Shinjuku and dont need a bullet train.
They are about 40 minutes away from yoshiwara by regular train or taxi.
Don Juan i recce there before, not interested.
what i meant was area outside toyko,
but yoshiwara is the most concentrate area, kawasaki also a lot, follow by osaka, north and southern, chiba also has some numbers also.
i got some sites, if anyone interested to go that far.

btw, if you want a qualify or certify mat player, i know one from moulin rogue.
she told me she went through the course, paid 70k.
since you said you watch jav mat player, you will notice some shows come with an lady trainer guiding and training her what to do, this is exactly the same.
but she is good, cg on you 10-15minute you will break, no joke, don't let her take control, i can last over an hour i know what to play.
but if you are in good form, you can try 140min 59k @ DH.

Last edited:
:wideyed: Wow, what's your annual budget for p4p? I'm envious. :greedy:
Budget come from a will to save, a will to save come from a goal to achieve.
you found your goal, you found your will to save.
i don't have a budget, but i have a goal, and my goal will lead to my will to save....haha, so must see how you set your goal.

in other words, use your goal to set your budget, and not your budget to set your goal.
so you won't feel pain when you spend your budget.

in general, even japanese find toyko people are more materialistic,cold, stuck up as compare to the rest of japanese, just like between a city girl and a rural girl.
so if you choose the girl, try not to pick from tokyo if you know.
all the good serivce girl i know don't come from(hiometown) tokyo.

Don Juan i recce there before, not interested.
what i meant was area outside toyko,
but yoshiwara is the most concentrate area, kawasaki also a lot, follow by osaka, north and southern, chiba also has some numbers also.
i got some sites, if anyone interested to go that far.

As someone asked me for the places, i may as well post the sites here
https://www.埼玉ソープ.com/list.html
https://www.furonavi.com/
https://www.gokujou.tv/genre/soapland/

i read one hongkong forum(i can read chinese) he went to kawasaki low-mid end soapland, after job done the girl can spoke to him in chinese , haha, he said bit of boil pay for much end with a china girl who he can pay few times cheaper in mainland there.
yoshiwara got so many shops cluster in the area, why bother to go that far(just being curious, taking bullet train to find the place and shops, haha-things too easy to get ,you won't treasure it at all).
if you ask me which are the best shops/place my best wish is.
luxuary and proportion.
just can never go in.

wow yoshiwara!!
loved this place.
the 1st time i tried this place, i had so much fun then i made to 4 rounds in 2 hours. yet she still asked for another round though there are still not much time left. had it popped it will be the 5th time!
love to be back soon here!!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hello everyone,

I am 29 years and in Japan for a week, planned to try soapland for the first time and have a few thing to ask, I am have little budget and speak no Japanese so after reading few review, I planned to go to putit or sweet kiss, which one is better? Or are there any recommendation? Did you need to give tip after service? And I have an uncircumcised, does that makes a problem? Do I will get rejected inside?

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I am 29 years and in Japan for a week, planned to try soapland for the first time and have a few thing to ask, I am have little budget and speak no Japanese so after reading few review, I planned to go to put it or sweet kiss, which one is better? Or are there any recommendation? Did you need to give tip after service? And I have an uncircumcised, does that makes a problem? Do I will get rejected inside?
putit are quite eilderly and auntie type, some bit fleshy
sweet kiss i dunno.
if budget problem , can try DH 70min, how much you willing to spend

Reactions: zeo1801 and Pelipir
I am planning to spend 20-30k.
dh is about 29,8k for 70min, some girls are young, nice body and looking.
putit likely you will get someone older than you, picture don't look the same, age also.
don't ever think you will get an angel looking in a budget price shop, it won't happen.

you are actually very young, my age can be your father.
but it is good to start at this age, i at your age is not so active, i may have been better than i am now.
but i am gaining much and very good form now also.
but if you are very new to sex and not very active, i also suggest you to go for a low price budget to get an experience without paying too much

edit: putit you can try for 彩香 .
i took 3p 48k 90min with her, she look better than the other, the other though slightly younger but fleshy aunie looking.
彩香 look to me like mid 30, probably she is younger.
but she very experience, i went my first trip feb this year and was quite new, she teach me to use mental to control.
sex is both physical and mental, need both to help each other to achieve higher, jut like any sports.

Last edited:
There are some, but they are generally full booked by phone booking and probably dont take foreigners.
don't take foreigers one are beauty one, take foreigner one are very 'open'.
i took those japanese always girls, they always said big one, big one, one even keep staring at it while washing my leg.
those take foreiger one nvr comment mine is big, haha.

Reactions: Pelipir
Thanks for the recommendation, just want to ask since this is my first time going to yoshiwara, are there any plank sign outside and are the name in English?

Thanks for the recommendation, just want to ask since this is my first time going to yoshiwara, are there any plank sign outside and are the name in English?
do you have other wedsites guide you to shops like tns.
i was first this early year, how i manage is , i used the wedsites for the address and do a goggle street and virtually walk to the place before i actually go there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pelipir
My end year bonus is higher than expected so it's time to indulge in soap bubbles next month.

I am struggling to decide between New Tiara, Landmark (I'm mainly interested in the AV girls here) and Tinkerbell (and the kurogyaru here).
How do the actual facilities compare to each other?
What are the chances at getting a reservation with one of the AV actresses as a lesser being (foreigner)?
Are the girls mainly just eye candies or do they service you properly?

My end year bonus is higher than expected so it's time to indulge in soap bubbles next month.

I am struggling to decide between New Tiara, Landmark (I'm mainly interested in the AV girls here) and Tinkerbell (and the kurogyaru here).
How do the actual facilities compare to each other?
What are the chances at getting a reservation with one of the AV actresses as a lesser being (foreigner)?
Are the girls mainly just eye candies or do they service you properly?

tinkerbell iasked before, they say no, i not sure maybe on that day japanese only girls are avaliable only, u can try.
landmark which one you interested,Rena Fukiishi 吹石れな ? cause of all, she should b the most known star, mai can be some ages now as she work quite long in av industries.
i went there before.
they offer me 60k but her they ask for 77k,but i not really interested
hisyo got kana, i going to write a review on her soon.
rose tokyo can try aotsuki, uncensor jav star, never try before, but my next target, you can try first and write a review for me to read.
eye candies, and you can tell your friend you do with jav before, beside that nothing else, service so so, some can be bad, i tried 7.
tiara got a number o big boob and tall girls and both type, very interesting.