Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

One review I read... Said he ordered drinks and when they delivered the drink the girl opened the door and took his wallet and give it to the waiter..... Anyway I will prepare cash at the airport then go... Thank you all for the advice again

That's impossible in a soap. Usually your clothes and underwear are folded nicely by the girl, and stored in a closet with other valuables (wallet, keys, smartphones etc). The girl usually doesn't touch even a knob of closet door until the end. Besides, she cannot "opened the door and took his wallet" in consecutive actions. After drinks are ordered, a male staff leaves a tray on the floor outside by the room door. The girl opens the room door, pick the tray up, bring it inside, closes the door, brings up the tray on the table, usually by the bed. I think it is the SOP of a girl for any longer session with complimentary drink service at intermission break, say.

I've never been to a shop where a male staff was visible from the room, but even in such a incredible case where he is visible from a client in the room, the girl needs to criss cross the room after "opened the door" before "took his wallet".

Rest assured you are safe in a shop. If it is still worrying, just be with your cash and suica. You don't have to put your whole fortune in your wallet when visiting the shop.

no stealing is a house rule, it apply to both(more like criminal ,but soap is oso 'grey' biz)
girl not so stuipd to steal, normally u steal w/o ppl knowing who did, even can does w/o evident ,but who want 2b prime suspect & stuck in sticky position
but doesn't mean it will nvr happen
normally i fold my pant myself such dat wallet wun fell off, and the girl put nicely in the basket nest with towel over.
some customer bring their bag but i dun
i bringenough money ard the price + 10-20k more, sometimes i bring for 2 session as i go twice in one goal but diff shops
passport & sui card
leave the rest in hotel, in a safe if not locked luaggage bag

no stealing is a house rule, it apply to both(more like criminal ,but soap is oso 'grey' biz)
girl not so stuipd to steal, normally u steal w/o ppl knowing who did, even can does w/o evident ,but who want 2b prime suspect & stuck in sticky position
but doesn't mean it will nvr happen
normally i fold my pant myself such dat wallet wun fell off, and the girl put nicely in the basket nest with towel over.
some customer bring their bag but i dun
i bringenough money ard the price + 10-20k more, sometimes i bring for 2 session as i go twice in one goal but diff shops
passport & sui card
leave the rest in hotel, in a safe if not locked luaggage bag
Hello,could you please make some introduce about C-baron(男爵)?
is C-baron friendly to foreign customers?
They have very few girl look from the website. Is their business very busy?
Thank you!

Hello,could you please make some introduce about C-baron(男爵)?
is C-baron friendly to foreign customers?
They have very few girl look from the website. Is their business very busy?
Thank you!

i been dansaku 3 times, most girls r foreigner friendly u almost can get the girls you like in the wedsite.
they r frm a grp, if they have no enough girls, they will bring girls picture frm other shop, aile dore, girandio,Emerald Emperor.
funny was few times i went they show this shops but not the makeup.
Actually dansaku quite quiet few times i went, they always want to usher me in.
wat type of girl u like, i know there is one girl damn powerful in sex, if u dare to try.

i been dansaku 3 times, most girls r foreigner friendly u almost can get the girls you like in the wedsite.
they r frm a grp, if they have no enough girls, they will bring girls picture frm other shop, aile dore, girandio,Emerald Emperor.
funny was few times i went they show this shops but not the makeup.
Actually dansaku quite quiet few times i went, they always want to usher me in.
wat type of girl u like, i know there is one girl damn powerful in sex, if u dare to try.
Please tell me her name. Nanako or Yuuki seem my type.
Thank you!

Please tell me her name. Nanako or Yuuki seem my type.
Thank you!

FYI, the standard price is 90k, but the discount is still/always on, 10k for the girl 1st time, 10k for either new girl or the girl they pick.
basically this 20k discount is easily reached, bcos it is in the discount range they can offer, so if they tell 90k, ask politely for discount like 70k, they will give.
sometimes they dun have girls cos they r still on duty, they normally offer u the next available if not they will bring frm other shops.
else you can choose to wait for 2 hours more for the girl you want, just tell them the names.

http://www.c-baron.com/pc/profile.php?id=airi
i going for rematch next time.
i wasn't ready so it was more my fault, as i have been training for few months running w/o sex and took the first day , 2-3 hours after i landed tokyo, to choose her.
the next few days of the week, i easily KO a few girls.
she is very power in cg, like somersault, flipping many positions in cg, so u must screw her first for 20-30min till she concussion, then let her cg.
she said she had once with a guy who ejaculate 6 times in 2 hours.(1 hour in exact, is a 2 hour session, so the total sex hour session is not very long, i can easily stand 2 hour now)
But she was tired, which mean she is still informidable .

Last edited:
FYI, the standard price is 90k, but the discount is still/always on, 10k for the girl 1st time, 10k for either new girl or the girl they pick.
basically this 20k discount is easily reached, bcos it is in the discount range they can offer, so if they tell 90k, ask politely for discount like 70k, they will give.
sometimes they dun have girls cos they r still on duty, they normally offer u the next available if not they will bring frm other shops.
else you can choose to wait for 2 hours more for the girl you want, just tell them the names.

i wasn't ready so it was more my fault, as i have been training for few months running w/o sex and took the first day , 2-3 hours after i landed tokyo, to choose her.
she is very power in cg, like somersault, flipping many positions in cg, so u must screw her first for 20-30min till she concussion, then let her cg.
she said she had once with a guy who ejaculate 6 times in 2 hours.(1 hour in exact, is a 2 hour session, so the total sex hour session is not very long, i can easily stand 2 hour now)
Amazing!

In addition, it looks all the girl in C-baron are NS(enter ID and password on website),but I think they will not provide this service to foreigner....

In addition, it looks all the girl in C-baron are NS(enter ID and password on website),but I think they will not provide this service to foreigner....
so far i went , they automatic put on, and i nvr ask.
for foreigner , normally they will put on.
very rare, only if they willing to.

This could be an unspoken rule.....

i not keen in NS so i nvr bother.

btw, there was one time they put like 10 girls pic on the table, all frm dansaku.
bcos of the price they offer, they took out 桜木ゆう and her pic was not on the table.
i ask for her, they said she is premium and we settle at 75k.

Last edited:
bcos of the price they offer, they took out 桜木ゆう and her pic was not on the table.
i ask for her, they said she is premium and we settle at 75k.
The website has her video, around 1-2 minutes, very rare, because she is premium?
But her age.....

The website has her video, around 1-2 minutes, very rare, because she is premium?
But her age.....
i have a review for her in the massage review section.
she is ex-jav, according to goggle site search, she could be coming to 40.

last week i almost went dansaku twice, almost wanted to book yuduki2.
but i had make a promise to the uncle at makeup, so i told dansaku next time as she was ok and ready for me at that time.
her waist size is 52, same as rei frm aile dore, a waist of a small girl.

So many posts lately are really into the high-end places, I can’t see myself paying 70k-90k, one, I’m not rich, but 2 you can get amazing experiences with 20k! いいなお金持ち。(must be nice to be rich.) ;)

Reactions: luddington
So many posts lately are really into the high-end places, I can’t see myself paying 70k-90k, one, I’m not rich, but 2 you can get amazing experiences with 20k! いいなお金持ち。(must be nice to be rich.) ;)

normally i go for their JAV, if not their signature dishes.
so far
dansaku- 桜木ゆう
aile dore -rei
makeup- sera

emperior -cnt find the one i like.
giandiao- asking for sena & miina a few times, they keep giving me excuses they are either fully booked or sudden off day.

was trying to pay a visit to my master 彩香 last week, so as to KO her.
but the last friday(a week back) i went at 10am, she start at 11am, the shop told me to wait till 2pm(wow, 4 hour), went off.
Sat, went at 12noon, they said she fully book till last hour, she the hottest in the shop.
just want to show her i slim down, and oso can fuck her up side down.

was trying to pay a visit to my master 彩香 last week, so as to KO her.
but the last friday(a week back) i went at 10am, she start at 11am, the shop told me to wait till 2pm(wow, 4 hour), went off.
Sat, went at 12noon, they said she fully book till last hour, she the hottest in the shop.
just want to show her i slim down, and oso can fuck her up side down.
Which soapland shop is this?

tinkerbell iasked before, they say no, i not sure maybe on that day japanese only girls are avaliable only, u can try.
landmark which one you interested,Rena Fukiishi 吹石れな ? cause of all, she should b the most known star, mai can be some ages now as she work quite long in av industries.
i went there before.
they offer me 60k but her they ask for 77k,but i not really interested
hisyo got kana, i going to write a review on her soon.
rose tokyo can try aotsuki, uncensor jav star, never try before, but my next target, you can try first and write a review for me to read.
eye candies, and you can tell your friend you do with jav before, beside that nothing else, service so so, some can be bad, i tried 7.
tiara got a number o big boob and tall girls and both type, very interesting.
Hello brother ah toh
if i like big boob and skinny waist girl do you suggest "tiara" to be the best spot to go first?
thank you again