Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Hello brother ah toh
if i like big boob and skinny waist girl do you suggest "tiara" to be the best spot to go first?
thank you again

tiara is for big boob.
skinny waist will be ailedore grp, those below waist 55 are small frame/size girl.
normally a full grown, even with a hour glass body, with a big frame breast rib and hip bones, waist line wll be ard 56-57, the best only 55.
only small frame girl waist line can be like 52.
i duuno how skinny waist u prefer, but i do see rei ailedore with waist line 52 is very small.

some girls with waistline 58 are quite fleshy in their body, but sera frm makeup has a great body.
her pictures at the bottom more resemble her, just like her look in JAV.
Her top one was over makeup, but she does put on quite some makeup and her face was quite sharp oso.

if u like big boobs, look for those with waistline 58, if not 59 the most, 60 waistline can be big, so the breast will not look significantly big at all.
but hope their data is updated regularly , a girl over eaten for a year can be suddenly become more fleshy.(my body, in term of fats, look much better than most girls, after i trained up).

Last edited:
Reactions: luddington
Thanks for the Thread creator for that super list. Simple question:

Which of those places are in Ebisu/Nihonbashi/Shinagawa area?

Hi guys
I am currently at tiara... Paid 70,000
Got into room.. Girl wipe me down with alcohol pad.. No shower nothing... And put rubber and fu*k... Finished and now just laying in bed... The girl doing nothing... Is this it? No any other services?..... Do I leave now?

Hi guys
Got into room.. Girl wipe me down with alcohol pad.. No shower nothing... And put rubber and fu*k... Finished and now just laying in bed... The girl doing nothing... Is this it? No any other services?..... Do I leave now?

That's not the usual - 70K at Tiara should be a 2 hour course with bathing and mat play. You might want to ask to speak to the tencho.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
That's not the usual - 70K at Tiara should be a 2 hour course with bathing and mat play. You might want to ask to speak to the tencho.
She just gave me a shower.. But its really nothing much... She didn't offer mat play at all.... I am getting to leave... Very disappointing

A lot of girls went off tiara to others.
it was 95k now it was 70k, i tink losing the crowd, giving discount, and girls getting little or nothing(it really depend on the touts pushing hard for the girls or not).
i rmb tiara is always 10min shorter, 110min if not wrong, phone will always sound early.

so, it really depend whether u make full use of the time,if the girl feel like skipping mat play, dun let them cheat u on times.
who was the girl you pick, あゆ?
the last visit i screw her 30min, then have a drink.
10-15min break over,she said mine too big and start to apply lubriant lotion.
i screw her again for another 30min,apply lotion couple of times till she left it by the bed she said painful,
she pause ,she ask me if i am going to cum as seem like she cannot handle any longer
So for her request, i said give me one more time, i will get it done few minutes, so i just force myself out.
by the time she shower me, phone rang, den i rmb it was always 110min course.
now den i understand she wanted to done asap as time running up.(still, i dun tink she can stand another 10min den.)
she shld have told me tis reason, as i dun really want to cum and just stop when time up, then i would have gone for second round in other shop

Last edited:
She just gave me a shower.. But its really nothing much... She didn't offer mat play at all.... I am getting to leave... Very disappointing
if u interested in mat play, i could have recommeded you some.
ailedore so far i went for 6 times, all gave me mat play, as i din want to go for long hour sex.

if for mat play, you can always go for daring harbour or putit,

the standard no more there(ever since price drop), so far i went 4 times, no mat play, bcos i went for the girls and fucking only.
some of the high end shops i went oso no mat play, like once in satin and last scene.
if the girls started off with sex,normally they wanted to skip mat play.
mat play normally will start before sex, i went ailedoe and other like DH, the girls sometimes will first ask mat play or sex.
but if i choose sex, normally i will screw the girl all the way till time up.
but there was 3 exception, 2 at ailedore and 1 at dh, 1/2 half it just go puncture.
and i ask the adiledore for mat play, she gladly oblige and mine was blown up 1/2 way during mat play, but not the one with dh, cos her mat play make me more warm down, haha.

Sorry about your disappointing experience.
Which girl did you see? How was the communication with her?
also, what do you look like/what is your ethnicity?
That information might be helpful to others.

btw, if u choose new girl or they give u 10k for new girl discount, basically new girl are not yet trained mat play.
and some girls dun do mat play, either they dun like or they duuno how.

I thought all new girls would be trained in it before they start?
there was one new girl told me she was still new, under study, still not 'quality/cerifty' for mat play yet.
she eager to swear me out in long sex rather to spend time on mat play.
there was a veteran, long sex ready tired her out, so i ask her if she want to switch to mat play, she was so happy to do.

oso, there was a girl in moulin , she told me she paid 70k for the course outside, so it was like she got 'paper' one.

Reactions: jhingy567
Sounds like Tiara's management is failing hard. I'm gonna hazard a guess that the business was recently bought out....

after i left tiara (was there for 40 mins) i went straight to Last scene .....the girl i choose was much much better then tiara .....very nice service and young ...77,000 was worth the money ...guys stay away from Tiara i would not recommend because the photo is way over Photo shopped and the status of the tits is not true...i think from this i learned that we should go to bigger spots the girls are more trained ....i will go to stain doll next .....or 女帝? which one should i try ?

after i left tiara (was there for 40 mins) i went straight to Last scene .....the girl i choose was much much better then tiara .....very nice service and young ...77,000 was worth the money ...guys stay away from Tiara i would not recommend because the photo is way over Photo shopped and the status of the tits is not true...i think from this i learned that we should go to bigger spots the girls are more trained ....i will go to stain doll next .....or 女帝? which one should i try ?

u still want mat play?

still no mat play ...but I ko her 2 times she was much more younger and little bit english which was nice, she is a good kisser
i love girl when they kiss ひまり(Himari) is her name ...i am happy

i quite sure some girls dun do mat play , even @ high end shop like ur last scene.
when u leaving tokyo.
i check ruri seem like left DH, she give good mat play.
ailedore and 女帝 have similar type of girls, younger girls and some girls do mat play for sure.
for ailedore i recommend rei, re, yuuko.
they do mat play.

i quite sure some girls dun do mat play , even @ high end shop like ur last scene.
when u leaving tokyo.
i check ruri seem like left DH, she give good mat play.
ailedore and 女帝 have similar type of girls, younger girls and some girls do mat play for sure.
for ailedore i recommend rei, re, yuuko.
they do mat play.
i am only here for one night ....a long layover leaving for NRT tomorrow morning ....
i want to go one more soapland spot tonight ....do you speak japanese? can you make appointment for me with mat play ??? i know its a lot to ask but i dont come to toyko that often

the girl dat told me she got qualification frm outside course is hiyori frm moulin.
sera start mat play wif me first, hand job me so hard and later want to cw and pop me out, but i stopped her, haha.
i quickly ask her to switch to bed, lucky can maintain, 45min non stop once, follow by second round 30min, she almost flat.
she told me she work 4.5 yrs there, i asked if she noe asuka, she said dunno ,may be new girl.
wow,i really hurt, feel like telling her she dun even close to her, she can't even stand for 2 hours.

i am only here for one night ....a long layover leaving for NRT tomorrow morning ....
i want to go one more soapland spot tonight ....do you speak japanese? can you make appointment for me with mat play ??? i know its a lot to ask but i dont come to toyko that often

i dun speak japnese, it quite late now rite, u still want to go for last round?
i noe rei, reo and yuuko will do mat play.
when u in the tub soaking, u can always point at the mat and the girl will know.
or you can go to darling harbour or putit, just for mat play only but not for the good looking.
you can ask the touts if they know which girl do good mat play or not.

Reactions: luddington
i dun speak japnese, it quite late now rite, u still want to go for last round?
i noe rei, reo and yuuko will do mat play.
when u in the tub soaking, u can always point at the mat and the girl will know.
or you can go to darling harbour or putit, just for mat play only but not for the good looking.
you can ask the touts if they know which girl do good mat play or not.
i need the girl to be good looking...so i am on my way now to go satin doll ....i will tip the touts 1000 yen so he can direct me to the best girl
thank you any way
leaving tomorrow ...only here for 18 hours

Hi guys

Sorry about that. It must have been very disappointing...that said, for me, a 2-hours course is sort of challenge as sometimes I have to talk a lot, in Japanese, to break the ice.