Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Indeed, not so many Japanese men can afford to pay that much for 120 mins of P4P.

Care to share your "secret" shops? Picasso perhaps?
From other reports, Picasso does not seem to offer discount at all.
It does seem the best 90.000 shop to me because i heard the girls actually use condoms. If a shop is only expensive because the majority of girls offer nama, thats probably something you want to avoid especially since nama is usually not on offer for foreigners but its still te same price.

I do think there are certainly enough Japanese guys who can pay 90.000. Yes the majority can not, like in most other places. But Tokyo is a metropolis and there are definitely high ballers here.

Hey folks, read through a lot of the thread (not all), and was surprised to see that mat play is *not* always standard?

I've been to Barubola and Don Juan and had great experiences both times, but have a connection in Narita and so though I'd try Yoshiwara. I'm definitely looking to go high end, but I love mat play. Is it safe to always assume it is included, or are there high end places that definitely have it and ones that definitely don't?

Thanks.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hey folks, read through a lot of the thread (not all), and was surprised to see that mat play is *not* always standard?

I've been to Barubola and Don Juan and had great experiences both times, but have a connection in Narita and so though I'd try Yoshiwara. I'm definitely looking to go high end, but I love mat play. Is it safe to always assume it is included, or are there high end places that definitely have it and ones that definitely don't?

Thanks.
Most high end places will have the equipment but not all girls will be up for it or be good at it.
To have the best chance at a good time, you should tell the male staff at the front that you are expecting mat play and ask if they can recommend a girl who is good at it. You can also mention it to the girl at the beginning of the session that you are hoping to have a good mat play, so she can make sure to plan it in with the time.

Walked around yoshiwara tonight, didn't have any girls I would want at silky doll and Darling Harbor so I went back. On the way back though jyotei waived me, in I remembered it's listed as confirmed no for foreigners here, I double confirmed so that I wouldn't get it wrong and they continue to insist that I go in and have a look, I decided against it because I was dead tired at that point and told them I might check them out another day. So if anyone is interested in trying jyotei you might be in luck.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Walked around yoshiwara tonight, didn't have any girls I would want at silky doll and Darling Harbor so I went back. On the way back though jyotei waived me, in I remembered it's listed as confirmed no for foreigners here, I double confirmed so that I wouldn't get it wrong and they continue to insist that I go in and have a look, I decided against it because I was dead tired at that point and told them I might check them out another day. So if anyone is interested in trying jyotei you might be in luck.

Thanks for that! They have quite a nice stable....might give it a go next I'm in Tokyo.

Haven't seen any reports on Platinum Stage lately. Is this place worth a try? It seems to be a nice budget place.

Haven't seen any reports on Platinum Stage lately. Is this place worth a try? It seems to be a nice budget place.
I visited twice, first time I got in because they had a cancelled booking but they seemed really hesistant, second time they just ushered me to Putit Royal, which is how I discovered that gold mine, which I never would have tried otherwise. Generally they seemed rather uninterested in gaijin customers, might have changed since then in either direction. Generally the ultra super budget places are usually Japanese only.

Was just curious about the place since it has a half American girl there. Putit is on my list even though I like the younger girls.

I know a webpage that is quite accurate about soaplands and providers that offer NS (Natural Style/No Skin) service (ns.soaplanddata.com). You can get an idea on which provider offer bareback sex, as they have some marks on their names (eg. star) but sometimes it depends on the client they are servicing.

I have been in other soaplands outside Tokyo such as Yokohama, Fukuoka and Shikoku. I was about to get crazy or neurotic as more than 90% of the times I visited soaplands in those areas, I have to stop the "play time" and strongly request for CFS. One time I went to a soapland in Kagawa and ended up doing everything except for penetration as the management of the place told me that is not a "norm" to have condoms at the store as the customers are "Japanese Only", I mean WTF!!!!

Is sexual health not a pressing concern for Japanese people!?

They believe that foreigners are the ones that have all the STD's. As long as they have unprotected sex with locals they will not get any disease. I know some Japanese friends that have been traveling abroad (eg. Thailand) and do the same there. I mean having unprotected sex with local Thai girls and return to Japan and do the same reckless behavior.

From my point of view, I think foreigners are more precocious and careful about sexual transmitted diseases than Japanese people.

I have been exposed to risky sexual encounters with Japanese girls as many of them as they see me as Japanese, they assume that I demand or BBFS like many Japanese men do.

not really.
In non p4p Im always the one that had to bring up using a condom, not the girl (Im non-japanese, and talking about sex with Japanese ladies here). Some girls will pretty much be offended, like you think they aren't clean if you want to use a condom. Sexual health education has a long way to go here.
In p4p, as someone else already answered, again you aren't dealing with the most 'educated' people in the world. Most have the idea that foreigners carry the STDs so if you stick to Japanese, you'll be fine.

It was rather rare to find a girl offering BBFS in Yoshiwara, say, 10 years ago. I think the rise of BBFS is a recent thing. STDs are part of compulsory curriculum in Japanese high school education. The locals are not that ignorant or desperate. What I figured from reading some providers STD forum is that the main cause of the proliferation of BBFS is a substantial change in their risk perception, particularly on HIV. Now quite a few providers and clients believe that it’s extremely rare to get HIV from heterosexual intercourses, and they might be right in a sense that HIV prevalence rate hasn’t changed over the past few years. However, syphilis has been on the rise at alarming rate in Yoshiwara and in Japan in general. It’s better to be safe. In fact, some Yoshiwara shops are still CFS only.

They are not familiar with western standards for sexual health. Sometimes they keep going BBFS with girls from other countries. Even if I speak Japanese I avoid Japanese guys who don't have a solid overseas experience.
The blame is just as much on her for giving him that std, i would think.
So its not like foreign standards are actually higher in that case.

She should have gotten herself tested before doing bb with her bf

It was rather rare to find a girl offering BBFS in Yoshiwara, say, 10 years ago. I think the rise of BBFS is a recent thing. STDs are part of compulsory curriculum in Japanese high school education. The locals are not that ignorant or desperate. What I figured from reading some providers STD forum is that the main cause of the proliferation of BBFS is a substantial change in their risk perception, particularly on HIV. Now quite a few providers and clients believe that it’s extremely rare to get HIV from heterosexual intercourses, and they might be right in a sense that HIV prevalence rate hasn’t changed over the past few years. However, syphilis has been on the rise at alarming rate in Yoshiwara and in Japan in general. It’s better to be safe. In fact, some Yoshiwara shops are still CFS only.
I believe its because clients are killing the industry by ordering from delivery healths where the chances of getting a half assed hj or a bb slide in during sumata are equally big.
Stop going for amateurs and let experienced ladies do the work.

It was rather rare to find a girl offering BBFS in Yoshiwara, say, 10 years ago.

In shops that would admit foreigners. It was relatively commonplace in places that were Japanese-only.

You're full of shit.

I've been to King's Club 3 times, got a chubby girl once because I didn't do the math and her height vs her waist were spot on. No "auto" fat chick there were other tall and slender girls offered to me. Other two times were slender and cute, including the best sex of my life.

Darling Harbor: 3 times, all tall and slender and the first girl was beautiful enough to be a cover model.

Satin Doll: One time and again, slender and good looking.

Your biggest lie is most likely the good looking part too.

You then full of shit. Is you didn’t read my post carefully. I said they offer “old or fat” women, not “fat or ugly” chick.

I might be wrong on satin dolls since I never step in before, as I concluded it together with other two base on some of the reviews here. But I am certain on kings club & darling harbour.

When I stepped into kings club, they showed me a girl photo with Yoshiwara age 23 if I remember correctly. Do your maths, to calculate from Yoshiwara age to real age you take the second digit 3 X 3 = 9. This is something all Japanese know & adnowlege about it. Every shop uses this Yoshiwara age & every Japanese uses this formula to calculate real age. So meaning she might be slim & pretty, but her real age is no doubt already 29 - 31 & she is already a old women.

When I stepped into darling harbour, they showed me 2 girls photo, both Yoshiwara age around 25, meaning their real age is 35 - 37. I don’t rule out the possibility that they could be slim & look good, but no doubt both are already old women in 30s. So I left the shop & the darling harbour manager isn’t so happy with me as I didn’t choose their girls & he can’t earn my money.

Even if the girl they offer u is youshiwara age 22, the girl is 26 - 28 years old, also no where young already. So the girls u get there might be young & good looking, but are u sure they are really young girls

Ok so you’re not revealing what your mystery “good” shop is, and also you haven’t even tried satin doll at all but you’re quick to judge.

Most of those discount shops are reviewed here with ehm, mixed results as well. Plus they offer bareback usually.

Don’t think so as don’t think young slim & pretty girls got to result in bareback to compete business with others.

Actually if it’s like what others say here, $90000 is inclusive of a $10000 gaijin tax, means Japanese customers pricing only $80000. As it’s quite common practices that high end shops pricing are negotiable due to initial price too high, means Japanese customers are able to common nego their $80000 to around $65000. If the girls only earn around $65000 per session from japs customers, then y can’t they give u around this price too. If think about it this way, it makes sense y foreigners can get heavier discount margins than Japanese customers too.