Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Is yoshiwara no longer accepting NS/NN from foreigners? I was at Aile Dore today, the staff said that's the rule now in yoshiwara.

Anyone got the same experience? I wonder if the staff meant just this group of shops.

Having to paid gaijin tax and short on service really makes it not worth it anymore
Pff, i did hear rumors that the tourists from mainland China brought a lot of syphilis..
But this seems unusual for this shop, also they don’t have gaijin tax, rather they always give giant discount on slow days.
Maybe try their sistershops like makeup as well before you give up.

But I personally also don’t think its not a bad change.

i did hear rumors that the tourists from mainland China brought a lot of syphilis..

It's not a rumour. The rise in syphilis cases in Tokyo directly correlates with the increase in tourists from mainland China.

I was checking out the amuse shop ans came across their sister shop, Galaxy Station. I tried looking for reviews on the forum. But, couldn't find any. Has any one been here? Was thinking about trying it out since this shop seems similar to amuse. However, the girls all seem hotter or more my type.

Also, since golden week is this week, what is usually a good time to go to soaps? I'm trying to find times that are slow for the shops since that would be probably better service offered.

Could somebody know REIJOU?
No review on the forum, also less commnets on the japanese website, very mysterious.
Of course, the cost of the store is very high.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Is yoshiwara no longer accepting NS/NN from foreigners? I was at Aile Dore today, the staff said that's the rule now in yoshiwara.

Anyone got the same experience? I wonder if the staff meant just this group of shops.

Having to paid gaijin tax and short on service really makes it not worth it anymore

Also down to the lady herself...if you want NS try negotiating with her yourself. Best if you strike up a good conversation before asking and check if the girl is "nama dekiru" on the website. I believe nearly all the girls in Ailedore are "open" for NS.

For Yoshiwara, I went with a (fellow gaijin) buddy on one occasion and he was able to get NS. He went back to the same shop, tried another girl, got the NG/Dame when he asked for NS.

Then there are places which insist on condom usage but again...what happens in the room between the two (or for those doing nirinsha- 3) of you is between you and almighty God. :)

Pff, i did hear rumors that the tourists from mainland China brought a lot of syphilis..
But this seems unusual for this shop, also they don’t have gaijin tax, rather they always give giant discount on slow days.
Maybe try their sistershops like makeup as well before you give up.

But I personally also don’t think its not a bad change.

Apart from that, I heard from a soap lady that some foreigners have been trying to "force" nama or other play unto the girls which they are obviously not comfortable with, which explains why there might be this "new rule".

Has anybody tried koyuki at silky doll before that would be willing to share their opinion? Searched the forum but no reviews and I would rather not go in blind.

Just curious, but do the girls actually allow guys to finish inside them during nama? Seems really risky...

Took a couple weeks but I finally got through all 59 pages of this thread. Lol. Many thanks to @Soapysoap66 for this thread. I definitely have a plan for my next trip now as visiting a soap is on my bucket list. Hopefully the girls I’ve taken an interest to will be available when I eventually get to go.

New to P4P and maybe I missed something amidst all these posts, but how are you all using google translate with the provider in the room? On their phone? On your phone? On both? I always thought personal items get stored away somewhere while all the action is happening or are people using waterproof phones/cases and keeping it bedside? Or is it during break time, action gets paused, and you go and grab your phone? I’m maybe only N4 level and will stumble on vocabulary I never learned or just plan forgot and google translate would definitely help so I’m just wondering how you guys use it.

Reactions: mgarok
I finally got through all 59 pages of this thread.

A new guy that actually takes the time to read the forum.

You'll go far, son.

Wow so much discussions. Personally, I got 2 Soapland shops that I frequent.

Below are my experiences with the girls I choosen
Body type: slim body
Looks: mostly 10/10 very pretty, include the very pretty type & even include the very cute kawaii pretty type
Comparison with photo & real person: 100% same
Price: 1 shop initial pricing $75000. 1 shop initial pricing $90000. But both shops are able to nego heavy discount to $55000 - $60000 for 120 mins session. As after all there isn’t so much Japanese who can afford to pay $90000. So going to a $90000 shop does not mean u need to pay $90000.

In my opinion, the 3 most popular soaplands on this forum (darling harbour / kings club / satin doll) are auto blacklisted by me. It is quite certain that these 3 shops would only offer old or fat women to foreigners. That is why 50% reviews are negative as they feel cheated. While the other 50% positive reviews are from men who don’t mind fat or old women as long as she is a Japanese with good service. Personally, I went to darling harbour & kings club before but did not choose both shops as I can sense that both shops only offer me old women in their 30s though there are a few young hot girls on their websites.

A hint: both the 2 shops that I frequent do not have any review on this forum yet.

By the way I am a good looking Chinese who can’t speak any Japanese. My advice is stay away from the forum most popular 3 shops (DH / KC / SD) in this forum. As if u choose 1 of the 3, your chances of getting a young slim pretty girl is basically zero. But if u choose some undiscovered shops, although there is also a chance that you might get conned, there is still a 50%-50% chance of getting a young slim pretty girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simonka and Durg50

Looks: mostly 10/10 very pretty, include the very pretty type & even include the very cute kawaii pretty type
Price: 1 shop initial pricing $75000. 1 shop initial pricing $90000. But both shops are able to nego heavy discount to $55000 - $60000 for 120 mins session. As after all there isn’t so much Japanese who can afford to pay $90000. So going to a $90000 shop does not mean u need to pay $90000.

In my opinion, the 3 most popular soaplands on this forum (darling harbour / kings club / satin doll) are auto blacklisted by me. It is quite certain that these 3 shops would only offer old or fat women to foreigners. That is why 50% reviews are negative as they feel cheated. While the other 50% positive reviews are from men who don’t mind fat or old women as long as she is a Japanese with good service. Personally, I went to darling harbour & kings club before but did not choose both shops as I can sense that both shops only offer me old women in their 30s though there are a few young hot girls on their websites.

A hint: both the 2 shops that I frequent do not have any review on this forum yet.

By the way I am a good looking Chinese who can’t speak any Japanese. My advice is stay away from the forum most popular 3 shops (DH / KC / SD) in this forum. As if u choose 1 of the 3, your chances of getting a young slim pretty girl is basically zero. But if u choose some undiscovered shops, although there is also a chance that you might get conned, there is still a 50%-50% chance of getting a young slim pretty girl.
Ok so you’re not revealing what your mystery “good” shop is, and also you haven’t even tried satin doll at all but you’re quick to judge.

Most of those discount shops are reviewed here with ehm, mixed results as well. Plus they offer bareback usually.

I was checking out the amuse shop ans came across their sister shop, Galaxy Station. I tried looking for reviews on the forum. But, couldn't find any. Has any one been here? Was thinking about trying it out since this shop seems similar to amuse. However, the girls all seem hotter or more my type.

Just a FYI. Got info from 1 of the clerks at Amuse for Galaxy station. The theme of this shop is girls over 30 or from late 20s and up.

You're full of shit.

I've been to King's Club 3 times, got a chubby girl once because I didn't do the math and her height vs her waist were spot on. No "auto" fat chick there were other tall and slender girls offered to me. Other two times were slender and cute, including the best sex of my life.

Darling Harbor: 3 times, all tall and slender and the first girl was beautiful enough to be a cover model.

Satin Doll: One time and again, slender and good looking.

Your biggest lie is most likely the good looking part too.

As after all there isn’t so much Japanese who can afford to pay $90000

Indeed, not so many Japanese men can afford to pay that much for 120 mins of P4P.

Care to share your "secret" shops? Picasso perhaps?