Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Thank you .I will try Anna tommorrow.When you went to the store would make the reservation?

Haha, actually when i came to tokyo, my whole weeks are in yoshiwara.
when i walk past DH, i just have my greeting with them.
the speaky guy said he missed me, i said he missed my money, then he laughed.
what i normally did is i will told him few days before, and if i happen to stay around the hotel there, i just confirm with the guy again , like if 10am appointemnt i just drop by around 8am and assure him that the appoinment is still on.
He actually book for me few days before, and so it is quite unnessary.
he told me important is to come 1/2 hours before.
as DH has flexi hours package unlike those shops with fixed 120min, the girls have to be flexi to take whatever customers they can before your appointment time.
so in times 1/2 hours before you still no appear, they can squeeze in a customer with 50min, 70min, 90min because they never know you will ever make it or not.

Reactions: new0515
Haha, actually when i came to tokyo, my whole weeks are in yoshiwara.
when i walk past DH, i just have my greeting with them.
the speaky guy said he missed me, i said he missed my money, then he laughed.
what i normally did is i will told him few days before, and if i happen to stay around the hotel there, i just confirm with the guy again , like if 10am appointemnt i just drop by around 8am and assure him that the appoinment is still on.
He actually book for me few days before, and so it is quite unnessary.
he told me important is to come 1/2 hours before.
as DH has flexi hours package unlike those shops with fixed 120min, the girls have to be flexi to take whatever customers they can before your appointment time.
so in times 1/2 hours before you still no time, they can squeeze in a customer with 50min, 70min, 90min because they never know you will ever make it or now.
Thanks for your good advice.I will keep it in mind.sorry to use your time so much.

Ah Toh, thanks so much. As someone who’s somewhat in awe of your exploits, I am grateful to hear from the voice of experience.
How about Toki from Darling Harbor? I think i read in the reviews that she likes to work out but I don’t know to which extend. They also said her pictures are not much photoshopped

Going to head back to Yoshiwara for the second time, first time was with Toki about a year ago. It's true that she looks quite like her photos.

This time I'm hoping to try an experience with ns. Wondering whether the DH tencho will be willing to tell me which girls will be willing to do it (if any), or where else I should go if DH isn't a good idea, hmm

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Going to head back to Yoshiwara for the second time, first time was with Toki about a year ago. It's true that she looks quite like her photos.

This time I'm hoping to try an experience with ns. Wondering whether the DH tencho will be willing to tell me which girls will be willing to do it (if any), or where else I should go if DH isn't a good idea, hmm
I don’t think DH is an NS shop.
Some girls may have offered it to some guys on the forum for some reason but that doesn’t mean you will get it too.

Reactions: Wwanderer
I don’t think DH is an NS shop.
Some girls may have offered it to some guys on the forum for some reason but that doesn’t mean you will get it too.

I see, thanks for the reply! Could you recommend some of the shops that are recently still known as an NS shops? Preferably not too high end.

I see, thanks for the reply! Could you recommend some of the shops that are recently still known as an NS shops? Preferably not too high end.
I wouldn’t recommend NS but afaik from the posts on this forum it seems that only makeup is still happy to provide NS to foreigner and only a few girls would, but the tout could advise on that. Its quite high end but the price can be talked down to 60.000 on a slow day for girls who’re not busy.

I wouldn’t recommend NS but afaik from the posts on this forum it seems that only makeup is still happy to provide NS to foreigner and only a few girls would, but the tout could advise on that. Its quite high end but the price can be talked down to 60.000 on a slow day for girls who’re not busy.

Got it, I'll have to consider whether the whole thing is worth it then. Thanks again for the info!

did i said that a while ago ??? how come i cannot remember ??? haha.
Btw, DH has a house rules,if they let you read, condom must.
if the girl is willing, you don't have to ask.
not nice to publicity this thing for them ,
you also working right, you also don't like to be disturb right.

did i said that a while ago ??? how come i cannot remember ??? haha.
Btw, DH has a house rules,if they let you read, condom must.
if the girl is willing, you don't have to ask.
not nice to publicity this thing for them ,
you also working right, you also don't like to be disturb right.
You did publish this yourself. Maybe you should read back your own posts! Do you remember your session with her? Then you know if what i said is true or not because I couldn’t know this if you didn’t say this because I don’t know this girl.

Also you HAVE been disturbing me on multiple occasions YES. So i’m not pleased about that!

Reactions: Simonka
Sorry and thx.

That being said, I thought the point is that you can get FS at Soapland?
The general idea is that you're not paying for the FS, you're paying for the bath.

Everytime this happens -- someone wasn't paid off or someone did something to draw the wrong kind of attention... at the wrong time.

No shit. I wonder what they did wrong ex
Article regarding bust of Yoshiwara Soapland.

(Caution: Similar named shop in Osaka, but not related.)

Dead Site Now: http://www.club-amour.jp

https://www.tokyoreporter.com/2018/...ed-for-prostitution-yakuza-funding-suspected/
i feel so sorry for the manager.
Its not like he is striking up the profits like the owner, and he likely doesn’t even make as much as the girls, especially the ones that work a lot and are popular.

Its a very heavy job, they are often running around assisting customers, cleaning the rooms, running all kinds of errands some physically heavy. Plus the shops close at 24.00 so with all the cleaning up and preparing for closure, male staff likely cant go home until 2:00 or 3:00.
And then the risk that you can get arrested and charged for “pimping” in this Russian roulette of a system where most of the times the police keeps their eyes closed but you can fall out of favor in a heartbeat...

The general idea is that you're not paying for the FS, you're paying for the bath.

Everytime this happens -- someone wasn't paid off or someone did something to draw the wrong kind of attention... at the wrong time.
Or someone with connections got refused service for being too drunk.... or picked up critters and took them home.

Its a very heavy job, they are often running around assisting customers, cleaning the rooms, running all kinds of errands some physically heavy. Plus the shops close at 24.00 so with all the cleaning up and preparing for closure, male staff likely cant go home until 2:00 or 3:00.
And then the risk that you can get arrested and charged for “pimping” in this Russian roulette of a system where most of the times the police keeps their eyes closed but you can fall out of favor in a heartbeat...
Yep, it's really not a great job. And there's also belligerent drunks later in the evening....

No shit. I wonder what they did wrong ex

The treads in Host Love and Love Bonita indicated that the shop was closed on June 27.

The posts on those threads suggested that the raid could be triggered by disputes on twitter among several girls, Kokomi and others, not sure how many.

It seems that Kokomi repeatedly advertised that she could offer FS/NN at her twitter account associated with the shop. Some other girls advised her not to do that, but Kokomi didn't take the advice but stood firm as the "defender of NS" against anyone who blamed her. Kokomi even tweeted she would sue another girl, Aya, through "her lawyer". Nobody knows if Kokomi really sued her tho.

The treads in Host Love and Love Bonita indicated that the shop was closed on June 27.

The posts on those threads suggested that the raid could be triggered by disputes on twitter among several girls, Kokomi and others, not sure how many.

It seems that Kokomi repeatedly advertised that she could offer FS/NN at her twitter account associated with the shop. Some other girls advised her not to do that, but Kokomi didn't take the advice but stood firm as the "defender of NS" against anyone who blamed her. Kokomi even tweeted she would sue another girl, Aya, through "her lawyer". Nobody knows if Kokomi really sued her tho.
This is a bit weird as the shop has always been 100% NS unless they changed it recently.

Generally i find it a weird idea that the police would shut a shop down because one girl is saying some stupid shit.
If the shop had their ducks in a row with the police, the would probably warn them first and tell them to shut the girl up or fire her.

I suppose its not the whole story at least...

Reactions: Negi77
Most likely she did try to start some shit with this Aya girl, and Aya had more friends in low places than she realized and it all snowballed into a shitstorm the police couldn't pretend to ignore anymore.