Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

I want to go at least twice, once to a lower/mid range place (25k-50k) and once to a mid/high end place (60k-80k). Not particularly interested in chasing down JAV stars, as I don't know that many. At the more expensive price point, I am interested in looks, youth and friendliness.
As an asian gaijin with literally zero Japanese, would I be right in saying I am limited to:

Low/Mid:
Darling Harbour, Putit

Mid/High:
Satin Doll

as places I could definitely get in and have a decent choice of girls?

From what I read before, it sounds like I would make it in to Dolce or Landmark, for example, but my choices would be severely limited to not so quality companions? What about Jyoutei, Hisyo and Don Juan for someone with zero Japanese? Any others?

I know these might not be super clear lines that are consistent every time and peoples' experiences might vary depending on the day.

Mate, for your low-budget excursion, consider Sweet Kiss or its sister shop Galaxy Station. Quite excellent service for the price, particularly if you choose one of the gold-class providers. Rooms are a bit dumpy, but it adds to the ambiance!

The Satin Doll group has another high-price shop called Last Scene. It will be same price at either shop - 77000. I don't understand the marketing strategy of having the two shops - Last Scene seems to focus on scouting very physically gorgeous providers. I had a very good experience there last month. Satin Doll, I don't know what their concept is to keep it different from Last Scene. The girls don't seem to be on the same level looks-wise, so it might be that they will do things for you that you might not get from Last Scene. When I went there the provider told me it would be okay if I didn't cap me wee one, but personally that's not a service I am interested in.

I am flying off tokyo now.
Just completed my 11 courses days in yoshiwara.
Not able to make it 100 records this year, only 78.
updates
DH-14
Aile dore-11
Hisyo -9 (promise 3 girls next feb coming for them,so up...)
tiara -8
Ever make record of 17 visits in 9 days , this time go for quality trip -JAV trip.
This trip is very fruitful , and far more satisfy than the rest trips, found few interesting and damn good JAV girls.
Only one disappointing JAV, rena in LM, after 15min she complain pain, really pick the wrong girl, if you can really fuck, better don't pick her.
The other 3 JAV girls ,my overall rating are going to be 35 and above, out of 40.

I be writing a review after i back home, curious of the girls? 美月, ふみか, 木下寧々.(You really don't know what you are missing in yoshiwara.)

A very busy week i went, i meant yoshiwara, 1/2 of my visits need to book to get the girl i want.
If you really want that girl and don't wish to fall on next alternatives, next is to book, give the girls name and ask for schedule,
if your time is flexible you sure get the girl you want provide she is ok for foreigners.
FYI, 柳由佳 (someone asked me before) is Japanese only,too bad.
And 明佐海 also, a 4 star(general?) in 二輪車 hisyo,
i took on 3 star before, ayumi but is a piece of cake(seem like someone talking about me in 141, seem like a memeber of TAG, comeon own up, i didn't sign 141 because seem to me is not a secure https site, i can read chinese well and easy with goggle translate if really want) ,
Ayumi breast i didn't notice is hard, but sakuragi i sure are, as she pressed her on my chest hard when riding me.
If you like ayumi, you will like sakurai.
Not saying ayumi is not good, she is just 'slightly' mature if you like younger look.
When i was at waiting room, the door open for the ready customer, and i saw one girl at the corrider waiting, she is gorgeous, so most girls there are ready pretty there if you worry of too much photoshop.

someone from 141 also just try ふみか and quick comment was she is passive and claim his first time also.
ふみか(Riko Honoka JAV-goggle) is so much fun when you ready invite her into the game, she will ask you Daijoubu, Daijoubu..(you ready?)
So wanted to take on 明佐海 , to see how good she is,before going to take on the master Aida, but asami is Japanese only.
when i was with kana, next door was having 二輪車, both girls are making loud nosie same times.
Acting? that man can't be super man, but at least super rich.(still nothing compare to those can call a few millions yen JAV, Aika i don't think it is just a million)
like 羽田爱 asking for 1 million for 90min only, it actually cover my 11days yoshiwara course, include flights and daily meals , haha.

This round, i go for SORA 2nd times, is a rematch.
At the room, i told myself 'never let me down(dick) again' - depeche mode.
will update her review.
like erotic reviews? then i will make it more juicy, haha.

BTW, for those want cheap and good, look for the 175cm at DH for 70 or 90min.
She is my 14th visit at DH.

updates
DH-14
Aile dore-11
tiara -8
Ever make record of 17 visits in 9 days , this time go for quality trip -JAV trip.
This trip is very fruitful , and far more satisfy than the rest trips, found few interesting and damn good JAV girls.
Only one disappointing JAV, rena in LM, after 15min she complain pain, really pick the wrong girl, if you can really fuck, better don't pick her.
The other 3 JAV girls ,my overall rating are going to be 35 and above, out of 40.

I be writing a review after i back home, curious of the girls? 美月, ふみか, 木下寧々.(You really don't know what you are missing in yoshiwara.)

A very busy week i went, i meant yoshiwara, 1/2 of my visits need to book to get the girl i want.
If you really want that girl and don't wish to fall on next alternatives, next is to book, give the girls name and ask for schedule,
if your time is flexible you sure get the girl you want provide she is ok for foreigners.
i took on 3 star before, ayumi but is a piece of cake(seem like someone talking about me in 141, seem like a memeber of TAG, comeon own up, i didn't sign 141 because seem to me is not a secure https site, i can read chinese well and easy with goggle translate if really want) ,
Ayumi breast i didn't notice is hard, but sakuragi i sure are, as she pressed her on my chest hard when riding me.
Not saying ayumi is not good, she is just 'slightly' mature if you like younger look.
When i was at waiting room, the door open for the ready customer, and i saw one girl at the corrider waiting, she is gorgeous, so most girls there are ready pretty there if you worry of too much photoshop.

someone from 141 also just try ふみか and quick comment was she is passive and claim his first time also.
ふみか(Riko Honoka JAV-goggle) is so much fun when you ready invite her into the game, she will ask you Daijoubu, Daijoubu..(you ready?)
So wanted to take on 明佐海 , to see how good she is,before going to take on the master Aida, but asami is Japanese only.
when i was with kana, next door was having 二輪車, both girls are making loud nosie same times.
Acting? that man can't be super man, but at least super rich.(still nothing compare to those can call a few millions yen JAV, Aika i don't think it is just a million)
like 羽田爱 asking for 1 million for 90min only, it actually cover my 11days yoshiwara course, include flights and daily meals , haha.

will update her review.

You are talking about ayumi in hisyo? Im interested in her. Did you also try minami at hisyo? I met her before when she was at a different shop, but now she is on tbe front page of the hisyo website

You are talking about ayumi in hisyo? Im interested in her. Did you also try minami at hisyo? I met her before when she was at a different shop, but now she is on tbe front page of the hisyo website

yes, ayumi. 3 star in 二輪車, the shop guy recommend good service.
i didn't try first, but someone try first and bang wall, i think he feel she doesn't look great.
I tried after him.
She does look bit elder, 32 if iirc but her body is good and service is very personal.
there are quite a lot of gorgeous girls there, real look is very close to the pictures and stunning as well, not like those photoshop shops.
Minami i not interested, so never ask.

FINALLY finished reading this epic thread. Amazing stuff, and a clear example of how useful TAG can be.
I had a terrible first soap experience and never went back. But reading this, I think when I'm in Tokyo again in a few months, I might give it another shot.
Having said that, just wanted to clarify a couple of things.

I want to go at least twice, once to a lower/mid range place (25k-50k) and once to a mid/high end place (60k-80k). Not particularly interested in chasing down JAV stars, as I don't know that many. At the more expensive price point, I am interested in looks, youth and friendliness.
As an asian gaijin with literally zero Japanese, would I be right in saying I am limited to:

Low/Mid:
Darling Harbour, Putit

Mid/High:
Satin Doll

as places I could definitely get in and have a decent choice of girls?

From what I read before, it sounds like I would make it in to Dolce or Landmark, for example, but my choices would be severely limited to not so quality companions? What about Jyoutei, Hisyo and Don Juan for someone with zero Japanese? Any others?

I know these might not be super clear lines that are consistent every time and peoples' experiences might vary depending on the day.

LM, i don't recommend, very quite there, girls quality not really nice and price oversell.
only girl there is Kinoshita nene, but after i left she go on absent for more than a week now, not sure she is coming back.
but she definitely worth 77k, if she still there.

LM, i don't recommend, very quite there, girls quality not really nice and price oversell.
only girl there is Kinoshita nene, but after i left she go on absent for more than a week now, not sure she is coming back.
but she definitely worth 77k, if she still there.

Can someone with zero Japanese get a decent choice at Hisyo?

yes, ayumi. 3 star in 二輪車, the shop guy recommend good service.
i didn't try first, but someone try first and bang wall, i think he feel she doesn't look great.
I tried after him.
She does look bit elder, 32 if iirc but her body is good and service is very personal.
there are quite a lot of gorgeous girls there, real look is very close to the pictures and stunning as well, not like those photoshop shops.
Minami i not interested, so never ask.
Thanks!

70000-75000 I think no problem, but it would be better if the price is more cheaper.

70-75k you should able to push through, std price is 90k, choose the least crowded hours, can use cityheaven to monitor status.
you don't have to ask for the lowest, just the comfortable price you willing to pay, , if you feel later, that you have given little more, just take it as a tip to the girl, she will feel nicer and treat you better.
Ask the guy to recommend a better look and better service girl, still depend on the availability, of the girls.
He is more willing to give a better price if you let him choose the girl for you or give a new , inexperience girl to you.
if you given you a bad choice, ask him for future discount next time.(if you still willing to go back, haha)
A little discount i feel is justifiable as the girls always turn out not to your expectation.
only if you willing to pay 75k, hisyo girls always appear to be as real as the girl you pictured.
jyoutei is much younger but hisyo is still better look.

Can someone with zero Japanese get a decent choice at Hisyo?

Only if the girl not taking foreigners, actually quite a number of girls there don't take foreigners, still there are some good ones that do , like the two mentioned above.
Some even don't speak english at all, but they speak in fast fluent Japanese to me as if i am Japanese, one thing comfortable is that i am sure she is japanese.(i don't speak any Japanese).
If you want decent choice, only way is to book.
See which girls you like and ask them whether they take foreigners or not.
Only thing is will they let you book, one way is to let them know you first.
There is online booking on shops but i never done that before, as i don't know Japanese normally i will dropby to talk to the shop.

Only if the girl not taking foreigners, actually quite a number of girls there don't take foreigners, still there are some good ones that do , like the two mentioned above.
Some even don't speak english at all, but they speak in fast fluent Japanese to me as if i am Japanese, one thing comfortable is that i am sure she is japanese.(i don't speak any Japanese).
If you want decent choice, only way is to book.
See which girls you like and ask them whether they take foreigners or not.
Only thing is will they let you book, one way is to let them know you first.
There is online booking on shops but i never done that before, as i don't know Japanese normally i will dropby to talk to the shop.
Hope Hisyo could have Line account. Online booking always request you should have a JP cellphone number, I can not get JP cellphone number, but I have Line.....

updates
DH-14
Aile dore-11
tiara -8

will update her review.

you tried 二輪車!? That's my dream, man!

I want threesome but I also want the girls to be attractive, so it's a bit difficult, financial-wise...
Hope Hisyo could have Line account. Online booking always request you should have a JP cellphone number, I can not get JP cellphone number, but I have Line.....
You can use line call to call landline, but I would suggest skype call instead, the call quality is much better.

updates
DH-14
Aile dore-11
tiara -8

will update her review.

Hope your review.

That's too bad, even though she's half I believe (Japanese and Filipino). Read some of her diaries and tweets and she would often be sad if she couldn't fill her work schedule with customers and etc. Thanks all the reports. I am not sure if anyone else can do it like you LOL.

Does anyone know if the Kinbeipai in Kawasaki is also foreigner friendly? And if so is the rate the same as the one in yoshiwara? I came across it by accident when this one particular JAV actress works their and would like to know before making a 45 minute train ride each way.

Also does anyone know which girls at Hisyo are confirmed foreigner friendly? I know Sora is and is one of my top picks another one would be Mai if anyone has tried for her?

Does anyone know if the Kinbeipai in Kawasaki is also foreigner friendly? And if so is the rate the same as the one in yoshiwara? I came across it by accident when this one particular JAV actress works their and would like to know before making a 45 minute train ride each way.

Also does anyone know which girls at Hisyo are confirmed foreigner friendly? I know Sora is and is one of my top picks another one would be Mai if anyone has tried for her?

if you talking about kinbeipai truth group, truth group is Japanese only.
Don't waste your time going kawasaki only if you are going to paradise.
paradise not my type of Japanese girls, i still prefer traditional culture Japanese girl.
2 more jav in hisyo if you like , 永倉せな (misuki) and ふみか(Riko Honoka), they are confirm foreign friendly.
永倉せな is the prettiest of the three, ふみか and sora, and even kana to me.
Mai i don't know, don't think she is JAV, her age stated is 24 so should not be any younger, also her waist is 60, which is the quite big among the girls size, but in actual i will not be sure.

The Kinbeipai in Kawasaki does say truth group on the bottom of their website so does that mean Japanese only for that location? Their 2 locations in Yoshiwara say confirmed yes.

Their website https://www.kinpeibai-kawasaki.com/

Normally I wouldn't want to venture that far outside of Tokyo where I normally stay but one of the girls their use to be in Yoshiwara but now is working at this Kawasaki shop and if it's possible would love to choose her. But if it's a no go then I won't waste my time.

The Kinbeipai in Kawasaki does say truth group on the bottom of their website so does that mean Japanese only for that location? Their 2 locations in Yoshiwara say confirmed yes.

Normally I wouldn't want to venture that far outside of Tokyo where I normally stay but one of the girls their use to be in Yoshiwara but now is working at this Kawasaki shop and if it's possible would love to choose her. But if it's a no go then I won't waste my time.

They are、AFAIK, unrelated businesses that happen to use a similar name.

It's the Japanese name for a piece of classical Chinese pornographic literature (The Golden Lotus in English)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

i have visited one of the truth group in yoshiwara ,i walk in, but once i ask in english, they said no
truth group have multi shops around the places as you can see from the wedsite, some are very top class , i believe none will take, especailly kawaski
i walk around kawasaki before, basically the shops aren't foreign friendly esp those high end ones.

See sora diariy on 14nov, she said she be on vacation dec Hokkaido, jan Guam and march bangkok.
She didn't touch on feb, cause i promise her i coming back for her in feb,
She is waiting for me?I really hope so, she stick to it and be in the shop in feb.
If you want her, make a booking, don't wait till she is gone and later regret.

Reactions: AnotherTag
What about Jyoutei, Hisyo and Don Juan for someone with zero Japanese? Any others?
Don Juan should be ok afaik.

Seems that Hisyo is ok because many of the reports about it are from a non Japanese speaker.

From what i can see, the high end ones that accept foreigners are looser on language abilities than the cheaper ones because they need the customers more and they are counting on the “crazy rich Asians” kind of customers.
The amound of selection you will have depends on the girls... if you don’t like the cards you see, you can walk out and try another place perhaps.

Reactions: Viggagadye