Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Hisyo and Tokyo Rose are sister shops.. I like them both. Tokyo Rose has Kanna, who uses to work at Last Scene and speaks great English. She’s 167 height, beautiful and is really fun. Try her.. unfortunately she only works weekends. Also at last scene I’ve taken a liking to Hinano.. she’s pretty and gives great massage although no English

Hisyo ive been tempted to try “
ひな”. Not sure if I should or not but she seems nice. Any thoughts?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
fumika (hisyo)diaries out on 19nov, she mention her next planned schedule.
give a preliminary of her reviews i will writing soon, she stay in osaka.
that why when she came here, she will work continuous for days, and go back her home town.
And it related to part of our conversations.

Reactions: wongson777
They sometimes list the shop's cats too for a laugh.

I love shops that have house cats. Comfortable company while you're waiting for your lady to get ready. :)

Been ages since I've seen a house cat though...

Reactions: AMcguyver
I've a question which is, I suppose, about the soapland industry in general. I posted a review of an experience I had the other week with a provider who I presume was very new, my second experience with a soap lady who seemed to not really know what she was doing. Now I'm quite an old softy (take that anyway you'd like) so I found them both quite endearing, but they certainly made me appreciate the superior skills, particularly in the area of mat play, that I've had from some other providers.

I'm basically wondering if providers take classes to improve their skills - is there sort of an industry that caters to that? And is this something that the lady will seek out herself or is this something the shop gives her the option / option she can't refuse / etc of doing? I recall seeing someone or other's listing on cityheaven saying she was a mat instructor or something.

Its almost a bit surprising that the providers and shops don't put some sort of symbol or other wink-wink towards a girl's "accreditation." I mean some of these ladies do this for quite a number of years.

I'm basically wondering if providers take classes to improve their skills

More experienced soapland workers provide training to the younger ones, either in-house or within their group.

I've a question which is, I suppose, about the soapland industry in general. I posted a review of an experience I had the other week with a provider who I presume was very new, my second experience with a soap lady who seemed to not really know what she was doing. Now I'm quite an old softy (take that anyway you'd like) so I found them both quite endearing, but they certainly made me appreciate the superior skills, particularly in the area of mat play, that I've had from some other providers.

I'm basically wondering if providers take classes to improve their skills - is there sort of an industry that caters to that? And is this something that the lady will seek out herself or is this something the shop gives her the option / option she can't refuse / etc of doing? I recall seeing someone or other's listing on cityheaven saying she was a mat instructor or something.

Its almost a bit surprising that the providers and shops don't put some sort of symbol or other wink-wink towards a girl's "accreditation." I mean some of these ladies do this for quite a number of years.
From what i’ve heard, the girls usually get a lesson before they start work. In places where mat play is not mandatory, they will learn chair play and room preparation first and mat after working there for a while. In the more professional places they will learn all at first. Lessons are given by a former provider who is older but experienced. I don’t think the lessons take long or are very excessive. Its just the routine and the girls perfect it while being on the job, maybe getting some pointers from experienced clients. If a girl is not good at mat play, the shop can tell her to take extra lessons or she can request it, but this is usually not mandatory if there are no complaints from clients.

anyone notice anything unusual LM today....? Not working???changes??
though i not interested in the shop...it was very quiet my last visit.

LM is closed for the unknown reason. I saw one girl's twitter from google history page.

landmark's website is shut down, and disappear from website review. Futhermore, according to girl's twitter, landmark is definetely close.

Wonder what happened? I was kinda of curious to check out their AV lineup during this trip. :(

The shop seems to have gone to the wall. There is a thread about this in the Lovebonita forum which indicates that the girls were informed about the closure around Nov. 28.

Oh man! This thread is a life-saver. It my first time in japan and you guys are helping me a lot.

After carefully reading some reviews, I am still not sure where I need to go though. Do you guys recommend high-end soap for beginners? Or should I start from mid-tier like darling harbour?

I have a max budget of 70~75k. Do you guys have any recommendations? Waiting for your valuable comments. Thx in advance guys.

The only shops that seem to be getting closed are ones advertising themselves as having AV actresses.

Bingo. Landmark is probably another in the string of soaplands that get nailed for pressuring their girls to do AV to bring in trade.