Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Hello guys, I am heading to Japan at the end of the year and am thinking of visiting a soapland in Yoshiwara.
This is a first time affair for me so I would really appreciate it if anyone would recommend an experienced girl & good shop which accepts Asian-looking foreigner.
My budget is under ~100k, so I am thinking of visiting high-end shops such as Last Scene or Tiara.
I speak English, bu can also speak some basic Japanese (close to a daily conversational level).
Thank you very much in advance for your help.
I highly recommend the search Engine in the upper right hand corner. That's your best bet.

I highly recommend the search Engine in the upper right hand corner. That's your best bet.

I nailed it down to Sora from Hisyo by reading reviews on the forum. However reviews for Last Scene are quite rare and some of them are dated (the girl no longer works there). :(

Hello guys, I am heading to Japan at the end of the year and am thinking of visiting a soapland in Yoshiwara.
This is a first time affair for me so I would really appreciate it if anyone would recommend an experienced girl & good shop which accepts Asian-looking foreigner.
My budget is under ~100k, so I am thinking of visiting high-end shops such as Last Scene or Tiara.
I speak English, bu can also speak some basic Japanese (close to a daily conversational level).
Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Did you read any of this thread or section? Seriously?

Need a guide in yoshiwara. Any guide this tuesday?

It's Christmas Eve, I believe Santa is coming. So he might be in Yoshiwara too doing just that. If he can't pick up anyone from Shibuya, that is. (According to the rumours there are girls in there).

Reactions: Lukes
Rudolph will be there, proudly celebrating the red light district.
tenor.gif

Is there a correlation between price and quality of girls? If I go to a more expensive soapland will I have a better chance of getting a hotter girl?

Is there a correlation between price and quality of girls? If I go to a more expensive soapland will I have a better chance of getting a hotter girl?

Yes. You will have a better chance of getting a hotter girl. However it is not guaranteed.

I'm sorry if it has already been asked, but does Darling Harbour have a gaijin tax ? I keep on seeing reviews of people who paid the exact amount they have on the website, but I saw no one having the 9am-12pm prices (well I think I saw one or two, but if I recall correctly they were speaking japaneseso maybe they negotiated their way, or look japanese enough idk), so I was wondering if no one went at this hour, or if that gaijin tax was just the afternoon price no matter if you go in the morning or not...

Last edited:
Actualy, een if you pay 75.000 you can have also terrible girl!
Happen to me at Moulin Rouge and Make UP

As Ah Toh Bro says, HISYO and ROSES, pictures will be the most real.

I'm sorry if it has already been asked, but does Darling Harbour have a gaijin tax ? I keep on seeing reviews of people who paid the exact amount they have on the website, but I saw no one having the 9am-12pm prices (well I think I saw one or two, but if I recall correctly they were speaking japaneseso maybe they negotiated their way, or look japanese enough idk), so I was wondering if no one went at this hour, or if that gaijin tax was just the afternoon price no matter if you go in the morning or not...
You are talking about the discount right? As far as I know they dont offer early hour discount to foreigner and look Japanese wont help at all,
If you can speak Japanese fluently maybe...BTW the afternoon price is the "regular price" not a gaijin tax

Dose anyone know whether cosplay paradise is foreigner friendly?
I went there twice (or rather tried to), the second time just because I forgot there was a first time but I instantly remembered when they asked me for a 10.000 gaijin tax. So yes, it's foreign friendly or, at least, foreign passive-aggressive. Btw I speak some Japanese but I'm far from fluent so there shouldn't be any problems for that either.

Reactions: Acid Burn
Hi everyone!
I would like to have some advice, on my next trip in Tokyo, i would like to meet YUU Sakuragi from Club Baron Danshaku.
I would to know if those of you who meet her can tell me is her face is accurate to her pics? Or more to her movies?
She have big eyes on her pics.
And is she a great kisser? :D

Thank you guys

Hi everyone!
I would like to have some advice, on my next trip in Tokyo, i would like to meet YUU Sakuragi from Club Baron Danshaku.
I would to know if those of you who meet her can tell me is her face is accurate to her pics? Or more to her movies?
She have big eyes on her pics.
And is she a great kisser? :D

Thank you guys

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/dansaku-sakuragi桜木ゆう.17741/#post-152916

dansaku site she look young , in actally she look more cougar like her jav https://gogoav.net/sorpland/12006/

it was 2 years ago i with her, she can be like 40 now.

dabsaku under ailedore group, price system is similar, price high bcos they offer ns to local but not foreigner, discount as well, 90k standard for foreigner and you not getting all this.
so if you ask politely and low peak time, they will offer you better price but for her cause she is the star of the shop, so you need to give in to his offer a bit.

face value need to discount for her ages, but her body is best few i had in my 81-83 (i got some in-balance sheet in my account book)vist.
2nd to jessica tiara but better than ayumi.
in term of breast size- jessica, sakuragi, ayumi.
in term of sexy hourglass body proportion- sakuragi, jessica,ayumi , .
her breast is kind of hard when when her pics lain on my chest when she does CG when her head close to mine.
help me to hand press hard to confirm is real or not, or is there a solid rock inside, cause i wasn't sure it was her harden nipple.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/dansaku-sakuragi桜木ゆう.17741/#post-152916

dansaku site she look young , in actally she look more cougar like her jav https://gogoav.net/sorpland/12006/

it was 2 years ago i with her, she can be like 40 now.

dabsaku under ailedore group, price system is similar, price high bcos they offer ns to local but not foreigner, discount as well, 90k standard for foreigner and you not getting all this.
so if you ask politely and low peak time, they will offer you better price but for her cause she is the star of the shop, so you need to give in to his offer a bit.

face value need to discount for her ages, but her body is best few i had in my 81-83 (i got some in-balance sheet in my account book)vist.
2nd to jessica tiara but better than ayumi.
in term of breast size- jessica, sakuragi, ayumi.
in term of sexy hourglass body proportion- sakuragi, jessica,ayumi , .
her breast is kind of hard when when her pics lain on my chest when she does CG when her head close to mine.
help me to hand press hard to confirm is real or not, or is there a solid rock inside, cause i wasn't sure it was her harden nipple.

Wow thank you so Much Ah Toh Bro !

Yeah i've been at Danshaku to meet Karen! i will write a review of it actually.
Bring there by the tencho of Make Up :D

Wow i think i will have a try on her when i will come back on few days :p

Thanks again :D

Wow thank you so Much Ah Toh Bro !

Yeah i've been at Danshaku to meet Karen! i will write a review of it actually.
Bring there by the tencho of Make Up :D

Wow i think i will have a try on her when i will come back on few days :p

Thanks again :D

She and jessica wore scantily to show off her body, so that you can clearly see her body shape w/o being naked.
i feel hard as her breast pressed on me like a stone, i am not sure she got excited or .....
i fuck her nonstop for an hour and she seem not able to cope that long.
she not that energetic as young girl anymore, but she is experience and seductive, remember to give her a break, haha.

Reactions: Shaka019
She and jessica wore scantily to show off her body, so that you can clearly see her body shape w/o being naked.
i feel hard as her breast pressed on me like a stone, i am not sure she got excited or .....
i fuck her nonstop for an hour and she seem not able to cope that long.
she not that energetic as young girl anymore, but she is experience and seductive, remember to give her a break, haha.

Aahahha i will try ask her if the breast is real or not ahahah
Don't worry, i am not sex machine like you bro ahahha.

Will keep you in touch if i can meet her :p

Reactions: Kyon OO
First time poster here, planning for my first visit to Tokyo. I have tried to peruse as much of this forum as possible, including using the search function. I was surprise that there are so few reviews or comments on in Yoshiwara. Since they promote themselves as gaijin friendly, and they seem to show up on other review sites, I was wondering if there was some reason they are not mentioned much here. Is Darling Harbour the much better choice? Any and all thoughts and recommendations welcomed.

First time poster here, planning for my first visit to Tokyo. I have tried to peruse as much of this forum as possible, including using the search function. I was surprise that there are so few reviews or comments on in Yoshiwara. Since they promote themselves as gaijin friendly, and they seem to show up on other review sites, I was wondering if there was some reason they are not mentioned much here. Is Darling Harbour the much better choice? Any and all thoughts and recommendations welcomed.
Not sure what you mean. There are thousands of soapland reviews on this site and the majority of them are of Yoshiwara.

Darling Harbor is popular, yes. So is Aqua Palace, Cream Lemon, and many others. If the website has a "y-" or yoshiwara in the url...its a yoshiwara shop.

Reactions: MikeH
Also the company that owns it is dogshit to customers and their girls who don't put up with their crap.

Reactions: etto
Not sure what you mean. There are thousands of soapland reviews on this site and the majority of them are of Yoshiwara.

Darling Harbor is popular, yes. So is Aqua Palace, Cream Lemon, and many others. If the website has a "y-" or yoshiwara in the url...its a yoshiwara shop.
Sorry - I was trying to ask about in Yoshiwara but somehow that got left out of my question.

Sorry - I was trying to ask about in Yoshiwara but somehow that got left out of my question.
I am sorry I am still puzzled by your question. I am not sure what you are referring to when you say "in Yoshiwara". Are you talking about a specific shop or group called that that I am not familiar with?