Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Hello all.

I spent two days reading this super super long thread from the beginning, i believe this is the most comprehensive discussion on this planet about soaplands, nearly a subculture topic. Though i dont know when my next Tokyo visit will be, reading this thread itself is already very attractive.

My native language is Chinese while fluent in English, also has reading level of Japanese but unfortunately not conversational...

Writing this reply is to sharing a few thoughts and some findings i found in this thread and during my research on YOSHIWARA soaplands.

Firstly i would like to ask what you think has been changed and what're the same from 2016(when this was post) till now in Japan soaplands (or, Yoshiwara specially)?

One thing I noticed is the shop *, seems this is the only shop targeting at foreigners, however it's seldom discussed here because ppl think it's too "open for foreigners" to meet basic quality level? Seems this business couldn't last long if not many foreigners interested in it. May i say that's because of TAG(lol)? The owner should have done more study on the internet…

Also seems there are a few "web portals" trying to bridge the shops and the foreign customers, a few gaijin-friendly shops have their course and contact in English on these sites or even with girl's schedule, you may even make an appointment directly from there, this is definitely a good idea but the shops are very limited.

During my research i visited lots of Japan soapland sites, here are some findings:

- the shops are really classified into highend/midscale/lowend etc. unfortunately the higher the class it is, the harder it opens to foreigners. a few "hot" shops on this forum are unfortunately only lowend shops means anyway you would have a bigger chance the girl is not ideal.

- i went deep into their recruitment sites as well (there is a big section on CityHeaven), a lot of things revealed:

1) some girls are working for multiple shops, as long as the schedule doesn't conflict, and may in different names, this explains why we are seeing someone here and there. while a few shops are not allowing this, they only recruit girls work "exclusively" for this shop.

2) some shops are making "Casual Soapland" an attracting factor to the girls, anyway everyone wants to earn money easier. "Casual Soapland"=no Mat play, no immediate sex/oral sex before washing etc. so called "hard services", shops with this attitude are Cream Lemon/Dolce. certainly, there are others i didnt notice.

3) some shops also put "we dont accept foreigners" as a selling point to attract girls work for them, like EXE, maybe they think this could make girl's life easier… sigh

- checked a few HK/TW sites as well, it purely a reputational thing, just like someone went to some shop and shared his good experience so others go to there as well, but the group of shops are not the same as what's mostly discussed here. the result may be some shops are famous in HK some are famous is western country, the owner may make use of this to play some tricks… i just wondering what will happen if some tenchos come to know there is such a website(TAG) discussing their business in such a detailed way?

Last but not least, we are that eager to be treated equally and fairly in this business but due to language/race reasons this is not possible forever, what a grievance, and this is why we have this thread. Still long long way to go.

Thanks for all contributed here.

Reactions: bakchoy
checked a few HK/TW sites as well... but the group of shops are not the same as what's mostly discussed here. the result may be some shops are famous in HK some are famous is western country...
I’m curious, what are the favorite shops on the HK/TW sites that are different from TAG?

There are a number of shops that are foreign friendly but they don't openly advertise this. It also depends on the girls as some will not and others will.
It is always better to know some Nihongo as opposed to none, but confidence and respect for their system may get you in. See the number of Ah Toh's posts, who openly says he doesn't speak Japanese and the number of places he frequents.

Reactions: Acid Burn
I’m curious, what are the favorite shops on the HK/TW sites that are different from TAG?

well, they just go to Last scene/Jyotei/Hisyo mainly and also mentioned Ascott and Lions club, while Dolce/Cream lemon/DH/Putit royal are not mentioned at all.

i saw Ascott is a non-recommended in this list, this is interesting because how we judge a shop is purely based on the first reviewer's first experience. for example even Dolce/DH etc. shop there are mixed reviews here as well, but, imagine what if the very first visitor had a negative experience and put a review here? Probably ppl will just stamp it with "not recommended" and never give a try then.

beat my record please

1)landmark (no more) - 6
2)tiara - 8
3)hisyo -9
4)ailedore -11
5)dansaku -3
6)girandio -2
7)makeup -6
8)tokyo rose -2
9)daring harbour -15
10)moulin -3
11)martini -1
12)LS -1
13)emblem -1
14)SD (no more) -1
15)Putit -3
16)tokyo yume -1
17)king -1
18)joutei -5
19)edinburg -1
20)特別室(no more) -1

beat my record please

1)landmark (no more) - 6
2)tiara - 8
3)hisyo -9
4)ailedore -11
5)dansaku -3
6)girandio -2
7)makeup -6
8)tokyo rose -2
9)daring harbour -15
10)moulin -3
11)martini -1
12)LS -1
13)emblem -1
14)SD (no more) -1
15)Putit -3
16)tokyo yume -1
17)king -1
18)joutei -5
19)edinburg -1
20)特別室(no more) -1

Whoa! That sure is a lot.

Whoa! That sure is a lot.

Not a lot , haha.
I decided not to set higher, this record was set for 8 tokyo visits i make.(1 trip around 8-10days)
I make 3*120min visit in a day within 6-8 hours- dansaku then straight go to girandio then immediate go king.
Now, i switch my battlefield to tobita, planning with 3 osaka trip i can hit 100 visits, really depend on my this month trip.
I spend lesser in tobita, yet more visits, extreme prettier than soapland, and definitely most satisfaction i get.
i dun like to be served, i just want the girl to stand long fucking with me.

Hello all.

I spent two days reading this super super long thread from the beginning, i believe this is the most comprehensive discussion on this planet about soaplands, nearly a subculture topic. Though i dont know when my next Tokyo visit will be, reading this thread itself is already very attractive.

My native language is Chinese while fluent in English, also has reading level of Japanese but unfortunately not conversational...

Writing this reply is to sharing a few thoughts and some findings i found in this thread and during my research on YOSHIWARA soaplands.

Firstly i would like to ask what you think has been changed and what're the same from 2016(when this was post) till now in Japan soaplands (or, Yoshiwara specially)?

One thing I noticed is the shop *, seems this is the only shop targeting at foreigners, however it's seldom discussed here because ppl think it's too "open for foreigners" to meet basic quality level? Seems this business couldn't last long if not many foreigners interested in it. May i say that's because of TAG(lol)? The owner should have done more study on the internet…

Also seems there are a few "web portals" trying to bridge the shops and the foreign customers, a few gaijin-friendly shops have their course and contact in English on these sites or even with girl's schedule, you may even make an appointment directly from there, this is definitely a good idea but the shops are very limited.

During my research i visited lots of Japan soapland sites, here are some findings:

- the shops are really classified into highend/midscale/lowend etc. unfortunately the higher the class it is, the harder it opens to foreigners. a few "hot" shops on this forum are unfortunately only lowend shops means anyway you would have a bigger chance the girl is not ideal.

- i went deep into their recruitment sites as well (there is a big section on CityHeaven), a lot of things revealed:

1) some girls are working for multiple shops, as long as the schedule doesn't conflict, and may in different names, this explains why we are seeing someone here and there. while a few shops are not allowing this, they only recruit girls work "exclusively" for this shop.

2) some shops are making "Casual Soapland" an attracting factor to the girls, anyway everyone wants to earn money easier. "Casual Soapland"=no Mat play, no immediate sex/oral sex before washing etc. so called "hard services", shops with this attitude are Cream Lemon/Dolce. certainly, there are others i didnt notice.

3) some shops also put "we dont accept foreigners" as a selling point to attract girls work for them, like EXE, maybe they think this could make girl's life easier… sigh

- checked a few HK/TW sites as well, it purely a reputational thing, just like someone went to some shop and shared his good experience so others go to there as well, but the group of shops are not the same as what's mostly discussed here. the result may be some shops are famous in HK some are famous is western country, the owner may make use of this to play some tricks… i just wondering what will happen if some tenchos come to know there is such a website(TAG) discussing their business in such a detailed way?

Last but not least, we are that eager to be treated equally and fairly in this business but due to language/race reasons this is not possible forever, what a grievance, and this is why we have this thread. Still long long way to go.

Thanks for all contributed here.

What are the hk/tw websites you mentioned?

i saw Ascott is a non-recommended in this list, this is interesting because how we judge a shop is purely based on the first reviewer's first experience. for example even Dolce/DH etc. shop there are mixed reviews here as well, but, imagine what if the very first visitor had a negative experience and put a review here? Probably ppl will just stamp it with "not recommended" and never give a try then.

The recommendations are personal opinions after all so you could still give them a try and report back or if you know others that have different experiences and can point us to them, that would be good, althought I am not sure the policies regarding external links to other similar sites @TAG Manager ?

Even for the same provider different people have different experiences or opinions so you just have to take it with a few grains of salt. If someone has written multiple reviews and you have some experience with one of the girls in their reviews and you can probably make a better judgement call on how accurate their reviews are for the girls they like versus the girls you like.

After all, there are too many shops, too many girls, and too little time and money, unless you are ah toh then LOL.

I am not sure the policies regarding external links to other similar sites @TAG Manager ?
I think the ones mentioned are okay, although I know there have been mixed experiences with both good, bad and fake information. If the URL isn’t auto-filtered, it should be okay unless something gets flagged later.

Reactions: AnotherTag
The recommendations are personal opinions after all so you could still give them a try and report back or if you know others that have different experiences and can point us to them, that would be good, althought I am not sure the policies regarding external links to other similar sites @TAG Manager ?

Even for the same provider different people have different experiences or opinions so you just have to take it with a few grains of salt. If someone has written multiple reviews and you have some experience with one of the girls in their reviews and you can probably make a better judgement call on how accurate their reviews are for the girls they like versus the girls you like.

After all, there are too many shops, too many girls, and too little time and money, unless you are ah toh then LOL.

agree on the last sentence, so “give them a try and report back” is not realistic, you see many ppl said “i will visit yoshiwara only once so pls give a good suggestion”, if you were one of them do you really want to become pioneer to try those never mentioned shops?

i am not ah toh and i reckon we need a lot of “ah toh”s for such investigation, his contribution (though also personal favored) is priceless for the entire group.

i didnt mention any specific URL so it shouldnt be a problem (i saw someone did similar before). i'm dreaming the language barrier is gone for all those forums and everyone contributes his experience to all foreigners, that will be an ideal state. i know its a dream only...

I'm a repeat customer of honey group in Yoshiwara. Which is known not very foreigner friendly. If you ask me how can I get in I will say go learn Japanese first.

There is NO secret garden for foreigner who doesn't speak Japanese in Tokyo (even you do). I'm not an old member of TAG but I don't like the atmosphere of "you don't have to learn the language at all" recently. Back then It was not like that.

High end soapland open for foreigner is not a big news. They were the first to do it in Yoshiwara because the locals are leaving. They just need customer. While you can see "Japanese only" sign at some so-called low end shop.

Please don't compare 141 or something like that with TAG. They are only traveler in Japan but in here a lot of us are resident. The perspective is different. You may want to have high class sushi everyday if you traveling to Japan, but you wouldn't if you live here.

May I ask if you are an Asian foreigner? I was always curious if the shops would be slightly more tolerant to Asians than caucasian foreigners. Maybe I'm completely wrong....

May I ask if you are an Asian foreigner? I was always curious if the shops would be slightly more tolerant to Asians than caucasian foreigners. Maybe I'm completely wrong....
I think most shop are more tolerant when you speak Japanese, doesn't matter whether you are Asian..

I want to thank you all for the resources you have provided in this forum. I will be in Tokyo around Christmas time and I plan to visit a shop or two. Due to the amount of information provided, I have a hard decision to make when it comes to picking them (no pun intended or pun intended?).... at the moment my choices are between: Darling Harbour, Dolce, Cream Lemon, Peppermint, Aung, Tiara, Mr. Dandy Part 2 and Kinpei. I do have a little bit of Japanese skills so that is going to help a ton. Once again, thank you all!

Reactions: SoapFTW
Don't bother with Mr. Dandy Part 2 if you are not fluent in Japanese they won't accept you I tried on my last trip to Japan. They asked and tested me on my language skills I did alright but they still rejected me, I don't if it's a foreinger thing or communication with the girls problem.

Reactions: sooner91
Don't bother with Mr. Dandy Part 2 if you are not fluent in Japanese they won't accept you I tried on my last trip to Japan. They asked and tested me on my language skills I did alright but they still rejected me, I don't if it's a foreinger thing or communication with the girls problem.

I appreciate the feedback. Since I'm not that confident in my skills, I will skip them then. There are plenty more out there!

Reactions: MikeH