Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

had been quite busy last 2 months with biz travelling and just back from 9 days yoshiwara with 13 visits .
do a update later.

will reply some of my private message, sorry for no time to read email account for this , so not able tio repsonse.
will get back to you.

Not a good idea, there was another guy who tried to go to the most luxury soapland he could find. Ended up in Martini Rosso, relatively unexplored at that time, had a bad experience.

Kings club is really 50/50, too much of a gamble and too budget. Darling Harbor could be good, if you stick to the girls who have positive reviews.

For the other shops, i'd also stick to reviewed girls, or to girls who have done AV, most high class shops have a few.
One thing i don't know is how to see their videos because their soapland name is usually different than their actress name.

There is just not gonna be a shop with only underweight 19 years olds.

Dolce is a good shop for young girls but the girls are generally very plain.

I'd try for one of the luxury shops if i were you but just pick a girl who is reviewed or has done AV, or if you don't have that chance, at least stick to what you have learned about age and measurements.

This was helpful. Thank you.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
had been quite busy last 2 months with biz travelling and just back from 9 days yoshiwara with 13 visits .
do a update later.

will reply some of my private message, sorry for no time to read email account for this , so not able tio repsonse.
will get back to you.
Welcome back!

Last week weather was fine, only one evening having rain.
Is soapland a sun down biz, well definitely not rosy as before, the uncle from make up said it is very slow.
i don't think is seasonally slow, is becoming very slow lately.
Economy no good, lesser japanese getting interested.

Had a surprise encounter with some sex performing girls, some bad and try one different shop, jyotei.
toki asked for a 'moderate' sex as my last with her for 140min really knock her out,.
her blow jobs still best, girls all said mine was big as many start to itai after 1st round, but she can deep throat well.
She got mine very soft up in just few minutes, and i would call it 'skilled'.
We have good sex but i have to let go of her,
i don't want to torment her i confirm she not able to cope up with me and to make her to do it.
i need a better player.

i went 4 times jyotei, went back to the person who said he would give a half price for next girl because of the previous girl only spend 1/2 the time.
i never ask for the 1/2 price because he had switch shop, what i ask for was the price of a japanese would pay.
i checked with the soap girls there that jyotei and aile dore are different boss.
But the style quite alike , especially the girls, lots are ailedoregirls switch over to here.
If someone asked which shops to go for, i would ask if he wanted mat play or not.

iyotei and ailedore girs do mat play, it is like a rountine service there.
Tiara i went few times no mat play, i can't remember if not all, i went 6 times, last 2 was the same girl, and is a record to visit the same girl in a week, let you know who is the girl.
Hisyo same girls don't do, like kana, and one of the JAV i went last week.
i went twice last week ,but another girl offer me mat play but i decline.
they using ipad for girls info and choices, there is a line written as 'no' in chinese under the girls profile, but i not sure it mean condom or not but guess is about mat services.
Makeup if you choose 'new' girl, the girls are inexperience and offer no mat play but easily get discount for it.
Though new girls are inexperience, but they actually provide a better service, more 'obedient' and no complain, no cut corner service and out to perform their utmost, in a sincere manner.
But you need to confirm with the uncle is the girl is new in services or in the shop, cause i learnt this very lession.
the girl was 'new ' in the shop, but working in many shops before for many years, like 35, and is not the type i want.
i had a good laugh with the uncle(the uncle was humorous) for not 'caution' me before hand .

---continue next post, too long------

Talking about the good and the bad i experience, and the JAV girls.

Jyotei, like aile dore, they start with matplay before sex, quite standard.
the blow is with condomn, where other highend shops normally is bare.
other highend shops will bare blow, then sex, and no matplay or skip , maybe they don't like but only some do.
i have 2 girls from jyo after 1st round already itei.
compare to aile, i find aile girls a few there better like rei, reo except akina(she pull a long black face, maybe i fuck her too long ,haha, but reo and rei is fine with longer sex).
i had with a new girl from aile, sayaka,she got no problem with big dick and long sex.
she was my nice surprise last week visit.

For LM, i double confirm MAI is Japanese only, i actually wanted to go for JAV rena, there are some time slot where i need to accommodate.
Somehow didn't want to go back to the shop anymore.
everyday they will pick 5 girls(not the hot one like rena and mai) and discount from 67k(77 for foreign) to 50k, so i ask for the selected girl for 60k but the guy don't want to give.
to him, could be a privilege(promo/offer/special discount to Japanese only), to me i find i wasn't treated important as a foreign customer(i had include the 10k)
it just biz, no hard feeling for both, don't work well then no biz.
i not desperate for particular girls, i like to go to shops that treat me as important.
so i skip the shop whole weeks, which i intented to go twice.

went to tokyo rose(baranosoro) for jav , autosuki. worst services so far. i will rate her below mio, below 10 in total.
she just pass you the towel and ask you to wipe yourself, it all self services the whole session.
her faces very rounded, and much fats round her waist, less attractive than mio.
my advice, NO.

--TO BE CONTINUE--

Last week weather was fine, only one evening having rain.
Is soapland a sun down biz, well definitely not rosy as before, the uncle from make up said it is very slow.
i don't think is seasonally slow, is becoming very slow lately.
Economy no good, lesser japanese getting interested.

Had a surprise encounter with some sex performing girls, some bad and try one different shop, jyotei.
toki asked for a 'moderate' sex as my last with her for 140min really knock her out,.
her blow jobs still best, girls all said mine was big as many start to itai after 1st round, but she can deep throat well.
She got mine very soft up in just few minutes, and i would call it 'skilled'.
We have good sex but i have to let go of her,
i don't want to torment her i confirm she not able to cope up with me and to make her to do it.
i need a better player.

i went 4 times jyotei, went back to the person who said he would give a half price for next girl because of the previous girl only spend 1/2 the time.
i never ask for the 1/2 price because he had switch shop, what i ask for was the price of a japanese would pay.
i checked with the soap girls there that jyotei and aile dore are different boss.
But the style quite alike , especially the girls, lots are ailedoregirls switch over to here.
If someone asked which shops to go for, i would ask if he wanted mat play or not.

iyotei and ailedore girs do mat play, it is like a rountine service there.
Tiara i went few times no mat play, i can't remember if not all, i went 6 times, last 2 was the same girl, and is a record to visit the same girl in a week, let you know who is the girl.
Hisyo same girls don't do, like kana, and one of the JAV i went last week.
i went twice last week ,but another girl offer me mat play but i decline.
they using ipad for girls info and choices, there is a line written as 'no' in chinese under the girls profile, but i not sure it mean condom or not but guess is about mat services.
Makeup if you choose 'new' girl, the girls are inexperience and offer no mat play but easily get discount for it.
Though new girls are inexperience, but they actually provide a better service, more 'obedient' and no complain, no cut corner service and out to perform their utmost, in a sincere manner.
But you need to confirm with the uncle is the girl is new in services or in the shop, cause i learnt this very lession.
the girl was 'new ' in the shop, but working in many shops before for many years, like 35, and is not the type i want.
i had a good laugh with the uncle(the uncle was humorous) for not 'caution' me before hand .

---continue next post, too long------
Looking forward to hearing more about Hisyo.;)

There is a surprise girl that i set my record of going twice in a week, mizuki tiara.
i can't make up the rating for asuka in makeup casue i should not sure was my performance was at my best.

for mizuki, first was not my best as i was quite sure, so i went for her 2nd time , at my best condition yet i can't 'beat' her.
she is great, not elaborate further but i will write a review for her, of my 2 visits together.

the 2nd one was also my very pleasant encounter.
i wanted to go for 2nd times in a weeks, booked her, last minute she reschedule.
she is a JAV, not the top, popular one, she is actually new in JAV, for few months only if i am not wrong.
Sora, hisyo.
the best JAV i have sex in yoshiwara so far.
better than kana, if you want a JAV, go for her, highly recommend.
Her sex power is beyond my imagination, i really wanted to know how far she can go, as i wasn't at my best condition(i have it with her at 2nd round shop, so 4 hours )
if i went during my first round, i may able to go all the way and see what will be the ending.
i will write her a review.

Reactions: Frenchhorn
she is sora, must , must , must try, for a jav.
i went for ayumi(not jav) in hisyo also, knock her out, she just lay flat on the bed.
The girl you said last time highly recommended by staff?:eek:
One of my target....:banghead:

Last edited:
Sorry, I mean Ayumi....., I am disappointed....

been hisyo couple of times, they always push for ayumi.
they said good service.
i don't know it mean good sex or good service, to me

now then i try, it actually mean good service.
she give you personal attention, treat you like a king.
But her look is more like those elder sister, haha
i saw her reaching for the mat, so i told her not.
i think they meant good service is like those good in mat play, not really sex.
because i was surprising good form in my 2nd shops visit in a day, i KO her till she just lay flat.
My energy was still only at my half way mark(running).

Bro Ah Toh,

What makes DH your favorite?

Can you make a ranking of your favorite soaplands in Yoshiwara and their characteristics ? Might be fun for you to write and us to read.

Thanks!

My update visits for you, from the most visits of which shops will tell you my favoritism, you will roughly guess how highly i will rank/rate them later.

1. darling harbour -13
2. Aile dore -8
3. hisyo - 7
4.make up- 6
5. tiara -6
6. iyoutei -4
7.landmark-4
8.moulin -3
9. dansaku -3
10. girandio -2
11. tokyo rose-2
12. putit -2
13. emblem -1
14 martini -1
15. satin -1
16. last scene -1

there are some more shops like low end one which i will leave them out.
i keep track of this, because i keep a account book for this, haha, but not releasing , you can roughly guess.
sora is the most well spend girl i have.

Bro Ah Toh, thank you for the post! :)

what make a person go back to the same shops again (repeat customer).
this is what sales and marketing will normally like to know, survey, and data analysis.
is it
1)the girls
2)management style like attitude (hostile, arrogant/snobby, friendly).
3)the ambient(waiting room, soaprooms)
4)price/cost.
5)others

let me figure out, so i can better review them from a customer pov like me.
if i can be able to do this later. (shops review ranking/rating).

what make a person go back to the same shops again (repeat customer).
this is what sales and marketing will normally like to know, survey, and data analysis.
is it
1)the girls
2)management style like attitude (hostile, arrogant/snobby, friendly).
3)the ambient(waiting room, soaprooms)
4)price/cost.
5)others

let me figure out, so i can better review them from a customer pov like me.
if i can be able to do this later. (shops review ranking/rating).
In your opinion which shop has the nicest rooms?

In your opinion which shop has the nicest rooms?

Most high end shops rooms are nice, can't really judge.
those low end ones i been to are very small(almost 1/2 the size) , old, and wall, floor are low quality furnished, like tokyo yume, soleil.
happen to been to soleil because iyoutei no more rooms so they use other shop room for my service.
iyoutei rooms are quite nice , though the girl told me the shop were only bought over by a new boss but did not do any refurnishing.

some shops rooms i can't remember, they are generally the same, i been to one with larger bath tub but can't remember which.
Moulin , lion club room(transfered from moulin) no bad.
if i remember correct , emblem room is a bit small(yet paid for 75k).
soleil room really suck, really spoil my day, paid for highend shop price and get a low end shop quality room.

there is a new shop open, harburg.
not sure is it a branch out from rothernberg.
have not approached the shop(yet) to find out more, the shop concept is old pretty women.
rothernberg said no to me when i tried, hope this is a shop segmented to take foreigners.

Reactions: willtou
Reactions: Ken1988
In my opinion, at the best shops, you don't notice the room.
I went to one high end place (originally went to his but the girl I chose was in a different shop, still high end, I checked) and the room was pretty shit. I know its not the most important part but when Im spending 70k I want everything to be nice - or at least not dark and moldy.

Most high end shops rooms are nice, can't really judge.
those low end ones i been to are very small(almost 1/2 the size) , old, and wall, floor are low quality furnished, like tokyo yume, soleil.
happen to been to soleil because iyoutei no more rooms so they use other shop room for my service.
iyoutei rooms are quite nice , though the girl told me the shop were only bought over by a new boss but did not do any refurnishing.

some shops rooms i can't remember, they are generally the same, i been to one with larger bath tub but can't remember which.
Moulin , lion club room(transfered from moulin) no bad.
if i remember correct , emblem room is a bit small(yet paid for 75k).
soleil room really suck, really spoil my day, paid for highend shop price and get a low end shop quality room.
Thanks ah toh, love your work!

Same goes to the soap girls.
what make them stay and what make them shops hopping.
Only they can tell.
Happen to hear from them, some are actually listening to their grievances.

Is it
1)paid
2)management/welfare like respect, equal treatment...
3)opportunities

1)who don't want higher pay, but whether they deserve, worthy...,by their appeal, services, attitudes...
customer pay for what they expected, they have cost to concern, they wanted to justify for they pay for also.
I don't mind paying 90k, 100k, but do i get a super model or super JAV.
What justify a 77k, 75k or a 70k/60k, the girl or the shop, and does i see a value difference(significant) when i pay more, if i can't then why should i.
the girl command a higher value like 77k, the customer don't see the values, there is a demand and supply mismatch, the girl might just spend more time waiting and no customer.
example like rei and asada from tiara shift to moulin, from 70k to 75k, do customer see a different by paying extra 5k, do they end up lesser customers?
Or the shops that make the different and get them more orders?
yuuko from ailedore now switch to lion club, i used to pay her 60k @ ailedore, now lion shop basic fee is 32k, i actually wanted to look for her 2nd time but now....

2)management
some touts push for some girls, not sure it because some girls not getting enough biz, or were their favourites or some agreement among them.
So are there mistreat or equal treatment, do some girls not in favour(maybe their attitude), end up no biz and have to shop hop?
i heard girl telling she got mistreat from customer, somehow she feel her previous shop management is not really standing up for her.
Getting lesser respect?

3)getting too high expect of pay per hour, and touts not pushing hard for her, end up lesser opportunities
And hope change of shop could get them better chances.

High price and customer cannot perceive the value, end up stopping them for the girl.
the shop management also a very key factor.
example if i have a choice of 2 girls from different shop which i can't make up my mind, the shop will become the decision making unit.
Like LM, i actually wanted rena for 77k, but the management really pissed me, so i ended up going to hisyo(3 times last week) instead.

there is a new shop open, harburg.
not sure is it a branch out from rothernberg.
have not approached the shop(yet) to find out more, the shop concept is old pretty women.
rothernberg said no to me when i tried, hope this is a shop segmented to take foreigners.
Yes, harburg is the sister shop of rothenburg. I am no sure if all the girls in harburg accept gaijin, but you could ask the girl through their twitter account.

Yes, harburg is the sister shop of rothenburg. I am no sure if all the girls in harburg accept gaijin, but you could ask the girl through their twitter account.
Rothenbury don't even let me go into their waiting room.
I hope the branch out is for the ideas that some girls are willing to take foreigners,
i don't mind limited choices, at least they welcome us at the shops.

Quick question for the senseis here: any word on how foreigner friendly Grand Prix is? Thanks to Ah Toh's helpful posts above I just discovered one of my favorite AV Actresses works there. Am hoping my conversational Japanese would be enough to get me in.