Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Wow!!! 70 Yoshiwara visits!! You should definitely get an award! Yoshiwara-tatsujin!!!

I am shocked that these girls, many of them anyway, aren't doing mat play. At least in the 90s that was the basic soapland thing. Now, this was just before all this lower priced shops exploded on the scene and probably changed the entire culture a bit, but still.

Personally, I'm not a big mat fan. However, I love isuarai (the chair wash) and its more advanced cousin - kuguri isu (where the lady is under the chair, taking full advantage of the slit in the seat). I've also often asked for 'lotion bed' instead of mat. So when I talk about technique mat skill is actually pretty far down on the list of 'good stuff.'

Any recommendations from the current Tiara line-up?
Anyone other than Ayumi at hishoshitsu you'd suggest?

Any help appreciated!

Some girls just do very routine, serve and fuck off, sometimes you can just feel lacking the 'feeling' there.
well, is about sex, there, almost all, and the girl just need to fulfill the requirement and objectives.
ayumi may give you something extra, emotion satisfaction rather just sexual.
you feel serve, attended to, important.
for me, what i want is to see the limit of the girl, before i can do that, which mean i need to be better than her.
in other words, i still want to see how far i can go.

if i can recall any good experience, i will add in later.
if you want mat play, ailedore and jyoutei will sure do mat play

Reactions: Mr.Manaita
kuguri isu (where the lady is under the chair, taking full advantage of the slit in the seat)
They don’t do that a lot anymore nowadays from what i’ve heard :(

Shigoto-ha, or honkaku-ha, shops are disappearing. Soap reviews in Japanese suggest that Opera is one of the few remaining shops where kuguri-isu is available, but I am not sure if the shop is foreigner friendly.

Some girls just do very routine, serve and fuck off, sometimes you can just feel lacking the 'feeling' there.
well, is about sex, there, almost all, and the girl just need to fulfill the requirement and objectives.
ayumi may give you something extra, emotion satisfaction rather just sexual.
you feel serve, attended to, important.
for me, what i want is to see the limit of the girl, before i can do that, which mean i need to be better than her.
in other words, i still want to see how far i can go.

if i can recall any good experience, i will add in later.
if you want mat play, ailedore and jyoutei will sure do mat play

hisyo ,though the girls are hot, i don't go there the most , not that i unwilling for the 75k, is that lot of girls are Japanese only, i ever gave them a list of names(of interest) to check , 2 out of 10 they said ok.

even mat play got different standards far as i tried, as compare to your olden days, some very brief and short(cuts), some are longer and thorough.
As i can remember, licking toes are one of the steps.
but when turn my body around with my back facing her, sometimes i actually not sure what is touching me, hand, nipple(or cunt) or mouth? especially my ass0.
the enjoying moment is the sucking part they did on the body (not blow job).

hiyori ,moulin told me she pay 70k for the mat play course outside.
http://www.m-rouge.com/pc/profile.php?id=hiyori
i can't remember i did mat play with her or not, it was my early trips last year may.
i wanted to write a review for her, just that i can't remember much, i just remember she is a nice girl, affectionate, so much so that
i always wanted to have a rematch with her second time, just can't find one slot for her.
i not sure she still can do a full, complete, standard mat play for you or not.

Last edited:
Shigoto-ha, or honkaku-ha, shops are disappearing. Soap reviews in Japanese suggest that Opera is one of the few remaining shops where kuguri-isu is available, but I am not sure if the shop is foreigner friendly.

Yes. The best blog I could find said Opera and Chateau Petrus were kind of it for the classic 'shigotokei' shops, and maybe Love Boat if you stretched your definition enough to include just extreme service. http://sate-ero.blog.jp/archives/6502880.html Do you have any other blogs I should look at?

Among shops loved on this forum, though, I'm getting a feeling the best places to start looking are, at the higher end: Makeup (Sera), Silkydoll (Nao, Kanna) and maybe Land Mark
And for a reliable, less expensive experience: Putit Royal and Darling Harbor.

Does that sound right? Any other shop to short list? Any other ladies?

Input much appreciated!

Yes. The best blog I could find said Opera and Chateau Petrus were kind of it for the classic 'shigotokei' shops, and maybe Love Boat if you stretched your definition enough to include just extreme service. http://sate-ero.blog.jp/archives/6502880.html Do you have any other blogs I should look at?

Among shops loved on this forum, though, I'm getting a feeling the best places to start looking are, at the higher end: Makeup (Sera), Silkydoll (Nao, Kanna) and maybe Land Mark

Input much appreciated!

Chateau Petrus rejected me, moment i asked "Japanese only?".
Maybe you can try harbury and president club if you can speak Japanese, and like older/mature woman.
i went president club they asked me whether i can speak Japanese or not(i look japanese), quite long time ago last year.
president i enquire twice, first time they wanted to usher me in though they know i am not Japanese, but the girl i ask 新堂有望 don't take me.
second time they asked me whether i can speak Japanese, likely the available girls that time don't speak english at all and and not taking non-Japanese speaking guy..

Last edited:
Ah Toh aside Make-up's staff have borderline scammed people. That is the reason they are not recommended. Don't only read one person's reviews and think the information is perfect, read multiple reviews and build a more complete picture.

Reactions: MikeH
Hofmeyer also did sere,https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/makeup-sera.18561/#post-166365 , how you think of her? too much photoshop , maybe on the website.
Well , only if someone already knew her as a JAV before, he will appreciate her the real person in the shop.
She look the same as she is, as she still had her last movies not very long ago.
Some Jav may just get older and fatter, and may end up look bit different if she left the show biz too long.

Price is always about what you willing to pay for the girl.
example, https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/yoshiwara-makeup-50k-well-spent.13342/
you mayt said someone price too high, and later willing to cut price low is a scam, how about if i went to LM pay 77k and get a fat and ugly girl, if this a scam?
all i can say high end shops does photoshop too, just the degree.
well, there are some shops that not so much so, i can think of will be hisyo.

well, i not god in this forum if i draw too much attention(than some of you), but i surely the one who went the most.
i can't said my view are unbiased, and is coming from one person only, so it just from my personal view, not matter how much i go, is just one vote.
Especally i like to point out to others, when they asked me, my taste may not be their taste.
btw, this year i cut short one trip, due to leaves and funds issue, i will miss my 100shots, likely to come close to 90.

i went pass make up, trying to tempt the uncle tout(he know me as a regular customer), saying i need to roam around first, he first agree to 60k.
i said i wanted sera, he said for her is 65k, i can insist if i want to, but i give 5k more for sera.
though he mark up 5k more, i am willing to pay for it cause this is my price for her.

Ailedore group has this promo/discount scheme, some people just don't able to understand maybe due to culture, but is fair, reasonable and logic, at least to the japanese.
10/15k for the new girl and 10/15k for the first visit of the girl.
in the web is 10k, if you login you see is 15k(means to say they willing to cut bit more for regular customer).

promo/discount for new girl- this discount is because the girl is new, service may not up to standard or not able to preform mat play yet, kind of a compensation. a very good excuse so that you can't complain later
promo/discount for 1st girl- this also act like a compensation, a trial out price cause some people may complain girl photoshop, not up to specs and standard because first time seeing the girl.
they will not wave off if your second visit, as you have known her and satisfy with her.

so if foreigner not aware, probably they may just not give this promo to you.
the standard price is 80k for Japanese, and 90k for foreigner(you can check this on TNS).
If they offer you 80k(10k off) they probable wave off the first time of that girl.
so if is a new girl, you suppose to get 10k further off.
If you are member(regular) they probably willing to wave off 15k instead.
if you want to pay as Japanese price, you need to get the 10k wave off(which is subjected to them), maybe when the shop not busy, if not, they ask you to 'go fly kite'(goggle this).
there will be a acceptable price range they are allow to give base on critea met.

if they don't give discount to you, you think is a scam? if they give, also a scam?
btw a lot of high end shops don't give this discount to foreigner , they may seem it as a promo to Japanese only.
like satin and LS, you think they give you the random pick 10k off girl price?

so, knowing and play round with the pricing system and the price you willing to pay, if you know the price of a shop is very subjective.
for sera, is either i may have pay 5k more, or sera is getting 5k less(if i bargain).
but this price 65k i willing to pay.

btw, for yuki natsumi i am willing to pay 100k, just she doesn't take foreigner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Acid Burn

Input much appreciated!
Silky doll is not high end, you’re confusing it with Satin Doll

Reactions: Sudsy
Btw, sera not entitle to 'new girl' discount, i just wave off 10k tax.

Silky doll is not high end, you’re confusing it with Satin Doll

You are quite correct! Listed it in the wrong place.

But I do think it would be one of my top choices of the less expensive places.

By the way... I love that you are on this forum Alice! These boards need more ladies like yourself. Can I ask... have you ever been to a soap? I know some of them will let in ladies as customers.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ah Toh aside Make-up's staff have borderline scammed people. That is the reason they are not recommended. Don't only read one person's reviews and think the information is perfect, read multiple reviews and build a more complete picture.

I've read a ton of stuff but I'm afraid I don't have the depth fo recent experience of many here, and am not totally getting it.

Would love your suggestions. If you are going to spend ¥60,000-80,000 where would you do it and with who? Or would you even... could go to a less expensive place twice!

My impression is the only beef with Make-Up is that a few people ended up paying more than list price plus (maybe) the standard ichimaenen warimashikin (割増金 - "gaijin tax"). But they haven't brought in a lady from a cheaper store, and they haven't short-timed anyone (you think you are getting 120 min but they put you in the 90 min course), which are the classic Yoshiwara low-life moves. Is this right?

If that's the case and everything else is good, I'm willing to do a little homework, try negotiating and if they say no, move on. But I'm also happy to skip it altogether if there are much better options.

FWIW - Tiara looks good. They actually had an email address on their profile so I mailed them, said I was a foreigner coming to Japan but would love to visit them. They instantly replied with a nice 'Great. Give us a call when you get here. We'd love to host you.' So at least they get a point in the nice email department!

I've read a ton of stuff but I'm afraid I don't have the depth fo recent experience of many here, and am not totally getting it.

Would love your suggestions. If you are going to spend ¥60,000-80,000 where would you do it and with who? Or would you even... could go to a less expensive place twice!

My impression is the only beef with Make-Up is that a few people ended up paying more than list price plus (maybe) the standard ichimaenen warimashikin (割増金 - "gaijin tax"). But they haven't brought in a lady from a cheaper store, and they haven't short-timed anyone (you think you are getting 120 min but they put you in the 90 min course), which are the classic Yoshiwara low-life moves. Is this right?

If that's the case and everything else is good, I'm willing to do a little homework, try negotiating and if they say no, move on. But I'm also happy to skip it altogether if there are much better options.

FWIW - Tiara looks good. They actually had an email address on their profile so I mailed them, said I was a foreigner coming to Japan but would love to visit them. They instantly replied with a nice 'Great. Give us a call when you get here. We'd love to host you.' So at least they get a point in the nice email department!

tiara i last visited price still 70k, you may want to confirm with the techno is 110mim or 120min, as system site said new girl discount for 110min.
i ever have the phone ring 10min before, but i not sure they using 3 times ring call or not, or i choose the 110min girl.

mizuki is nice, she told me she stay hiroshima, and recently she not really active in Tiara, i wish her well(cause i promise her for third time in Nov, if she will be there).

Can I ask... have you ever been to a soap? I know some of them will let in ladies as customers.
Yes, i think deep down in the archives there is a review i wrote about two years ago about going to Don Juan in Shinjuku...
Mind you, this is not something thats usually available for female tourists.
Also the girl did not do sexual play on me but i received mat play and i could play with the guy i came with.

Yes, i think deep down in the archives there is a review i wrote about two years ago about going to Don Juan in Shinjuku...
Mind you, this is not something thats usually available for female tourists.
Also the girl did not do sexual play on me but i received mat play and i could play with the guy i came with.

What a great experience! Thank you for sharing!!

Just like to add.
Be willing to pay, be fair to the lady, especially she is the one you like/want.
if the techno chunk a girl to you and you don't like, just tell him and walk away.
i ever wanted to walk away with a 60k offer with a girl he push to me, then he slash to 50k.(new girl).
since it was my 2nd visit in a roll, i just want to release my unfinished energy so i accepted.
then 3rd hour, i started to loose steam, it goes soft.
the girl tried very hard and long(15min) to get it up but in vein, so i ask her for matplay.
Somehow during matplay, she get it up, she look so proud.
But it was nightmare begin(to her), we went to bed again.
She said pain after while, so since no much time left, i told her i am fine(done)
Anyway , she is ugly, haha,
You get what you pay, and be happy, no scam at all.
you pay 77k, and the girl don't look up to your expectation, what can you do? one to one exchange?

Last edited:
so far my best experience is still with tiara -jessica ジェシカ (left soapland)and martini noa .

jessica got the best body so far, her bust is better than dansaku-sakuragi桜木ゆう, same scantily dress with a singlet-like grown with her breast hardly cover(protruding out).
she lain on me in the tub after the sex, like a lover and look so contended.
After this, she washed me while i seated on the small stool.
suddenly she told me she never had such a good sex before, then she bend down in doggie style and fuck me(she moved her backside) so i reciprocate by also fucking her sitting on a stool.
I actually thought we were about to wash up and go.

then she stand bending holding the tub while i fuck her, then the phone rang, and she doesn't seem to care.
so i have to stop and tell her we should dress up , and the second ring came while i was still pulling up my pant.(not sure will there be 3rd ring for tiara).

Martina noa- i did her in a easy and relax mode, i didn't make much effort at first, go gradually from slow, medium, fast speed and cycle back again.
some how she get very turn on, she type and translate 'fetish' at first i thought she want me to get rough, then some handphone trying, she mean sexual postures, she want more patterns.
She thought i am a expert, but i didn't try, next time maybe i will bring a manual and we both try to figure out, haha.
When i about to leave, she keep kissing me, even pull me back gently for few more kiss, feel like she want to let me go.
A very good feeling if you really get so close to the lady.

some Japanese girls are very sensitive, once you turn her on, she will never get enough.

Last edited:
OMG, you've been with some amazing ladies!!!
For Martini, how much did you end up paying? I'm guessing 8man for 120 but would love your real experience.

Thank You!!!