Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

I'll just leave it here for people who don't do their research

でもさぁ、何も見ずにあれはこうですか?どうですか?ってさぁ。
日本人でも外国人でも私にとっては地雷です。
見たらわかること、、というか普通気になってる女の子のことならアレコレ見ないの?ち○こで文章送ってんの??ってなっちゃうから皆ちゃんと見てから送ろうね
Yeah, she's not wrong to get upset about this. Everything the guy is asking is stuff already on the store's website and he has the gall to ask if she could reserve another girl for him. All that's really needed is one message if she accept foreigners if it isn't clear from her profile or twitter and another message of the time, date, and course if she says yes.

This is complete gold. I am going to pick this apart and show people the stupidity that these girls have to deal with. I felt sorry for this one but I laughed my ass off at how she left the chat

Yeah, she's not wrong to get upset about this. Everything the guy is asking is stuff already on the store's website and he has the gall to ask if she could reserve another girl for him. All that's really needed is one message if she accept foreigners if it isn't clear from her profile or twitter and another message of the time, date, and course if she says yes.
All the they want is booking date/time and a name. It’s really simple and she even says that a lot of foreigners do exactly that and it’s smooth. But the part about some of these guys typing with their dick, absolute gold.

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
All the they want is booking date/time and a name. It’s really simple and she even says that a lot of foreigners do exactly that and it’s smooth.
Feels weird to give out my phone number on the off chance of her saying no to foreigners, but I guess it wouldn't be that bad for a tourist like me since I'm going to lose it in a month anyway. Not like I'm giving something that is directly traceable like a drivers license or passport. The temporary Japanese phone number has a degree of freedom away from me

Feels weird to give out my phone number on the off chance of her saying no to foreigners, but I guess it wouldn't be that bad for a tourist like me since I'm going to lose it in a month anyway. Not like I'm giving something that is directly traceable like a drivers license or passport. The temporary Japanese phone number has a degree of freedom away from me
I'm not really sure what the worry is... everybody else (Japanese) does this and it's really a non-issue. There was a shop (Hipness, IIRC) that started spamming people with SMS ads, but was a very rare case. You only need to worry if you do something that would get the police involved.

I'm not really sure what the worry is... everybody else (Japanese) does this and it's really a non-issue. There was a shop (Hipness, IIRC) that started spamming people with SMS ads, but was a very rare case. You only need to worry if you do something that would get the police involved.
It's probably just my American talking tbh

Any word on how strict these places are about tattoos? Is it a blanket "no" or is it typically specific to gang tattoos? Y-shirt didn't have any issue last year but a lot of sites say people with tattoos are a no go.

Any word on how strict these places are about tattoos? Is it a blanket "no" or is it typically specific to gang tattoos? Y-shirt didn't have any issue last year but a lot of sites say people with tattoos are a no go.
It's trial and error. If you've got those massive JP style body tattoos, that's going to be a no-go most likely. Western style, may not be much of an issue... just have to try.

Reactions: R3mmles
One lady in Lion's Club some time ago had some western style tattoos herself. Not that there'd be any correlation with store rules, just a personal anecdote that came to mind.

You should meet the store mgr of Bijin Lab in Kawasaki, neck, face and hands are tattooed.
I believe they have the youngest touts at any SL I have been to.

Also depends how obvious and big they are. If you have both arms covered and walk in with a t-shirt it is probably a "no" because other customers in the waiting room could be irritated.

Nowadays a lot of the girls have small tattoos themselves so small ones shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Reactions: R3mmles and Alice
Don’t know about shop rules but I think most girls don’t mind.
Wabori tattoos on a client have always been a treat to me since I find them a massive turn on.

A lot of girls have small tattoos themselves.

Also depends how obvious and big they are. If you have both arms covered and walk in with a t-shirt it is probably a "no" because other customers in the waiting room could be irritated.

Nowadays a lot of the girls have small tattoos themselves so small ones shouldn't be that big of a deal.
Should be good then, mine don't extend below a t-shirt. Guess I'll stick with trial and error in Osaka, looks lime most shops out there used the same website designer. Tokyo on the other hand it seemed a little more up in the air, though I was upfront and asked at the counter.

its like bro are you dumb or are you DUMB. I'm sure the text before that was just as dumb and retarded. Its these types of knuckleheads that ruin it for all of the other foreigners and make the girls want to service us less because they just going to assume that we are all just mindless zombies.

I'm just hoping that more stores don't go like segarito where we have to make the trek to pre pay. Does anybody know if that only applies to your first time and then repeat times your in the clear?

its like bro are you dumb or are you DUMB. I'm sure the text before that was just as dumb and retarded. Its these types of knuckleheads that ruin it for all of the other foreigners and make the girls want to service us less because they just going to assume that we are all just mindless zombies.

I'm just hoping that more stores don't go like segarito where we have to make the trek to pre pay. Does anybody know if that only applies to your first time and then repeat times your in the clear?
I'm repeating 2 girls at Segretatrio next month and one at sister ship Hisyo, no pre-payment is needed but I visited that shop multiple times over the summer and the tenchos know me.

I'm repeating 2 girls at Segretatrio next month and one at sister ship Hisyo, no pre-payment is needed but I visited that shop multiple times over the summer and the tenchos know me.
Pre-payment is for someone who is new,and can't speak English,tweeted by Hinami from Segretario.....

"We recommend that you make a deposit in advance only if you are a new customer.
If you are unable to communicate with us by phone in Japanese, we will take the measure of pre-payment instead of a phone call.
We ask for your understanding and cooperation in order to avoid any problems."

Reactions: Alice
Wait what does the blue checkmark at Y Shirts mean? Is that an indicator of NS like a star at other shops? Does that mean Kaoru does raw?!

Haven’t been in years so deeply confused.

Wait what does the blue checkmark at Y Shirts mean? Is that an indicator of NS like a star at other shops? Does that mean Kaoru does raw?!

Doubt it, Y-Shirts is on the 100% skin list!

Reactions: Alice

No, blue checkmark next to the girls name was introduced all over Cityheaven recently. But I still don't know what it means exactly...haven't looked into it.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
No, blue checkmark next to the girls name was introduced all over Cityheaven recently. But I still don't know what it means exactly...haven't looked into it.
It just looked like they are using as the typical verification mark :rolleyes: There's nothing else associated with and that symbol is universally associated with verified or paid accounts (in the case of twitter, etc.).

I was browsing the website of Cote d'Azur out of curiosity.
外国の方へのサービス提供は、一部専門キャストのみ可能です。
専門キャストは外国の方のみサービス提供が可能となります。
日本人のお客様はご予約出来ません。

※専門キャスト以外は外国の方へのサービス提供は行っておりません。
Think they actually have a hidden foreigners exclusive cast, or is it just lip service to reassure their domestic clientele of the gaijin cooties?