Guest viewing is limited

Jan Jan (PS) Two reviews: Jan Jan and a mistake

can you leave one girl and immediately come back to another for another 30? Haha

Short Answer: Actually you can, but it is pointless if they are busy; usually if the girl you want is called over the speaker while you are being serviced by another, you aren't going to see her for a while if at all that day if you don't meet her.

For a while there I would head in on Saturday nights to try and catch Mai. She was extremely popular and sadly disappeared sometime early COVID but it turned out that even among the Japanese guys she could not be nominated. Instead, I had to "roulette" and hope to get her after battling dick first through 1-3 waves of dragons, demons, and mummies. In my opinion she was worth it, but at times it required enduring through the "chewing" motion Minami did, or Sara's horrendous smelling spit. I actually probably have the best memories of Mai because I would go through of up to 120 minutes of dick torture before being graced by her mouth, and needless to say the orgasms were otherworldly.

The things you might find yourself doing for pleasure...bahaha!

Reactions: Cinnabums
Jan Jan is on my way home from pretty much anywhere on Tokyo, plus it's cheap, so it's kind of a go-to place for when I'm heading home and mildly horny.

It gets a lot of hate for the average age of the girls, but they are friendly, enthusiastic, and very very skilled. Plus there is the odd hot one that you see like 1 in 6 or so visits.

I once got a relatively young and thick girl there who was super sexy. Maybe the same girl as OP.

Jan Jan is on my way home from pretty much anywhere on Tokyo, plus it's cheap, so it's kind of a go-to place for when I'm heading home and mildly horny.

It gets a lot of hate for the average age of the girls, but they are friendly, enthusiastic, and very very skilled. Plus there is the odd hot one that you see like 1 in 6 or so visits.

I once got a relatively young and thick girl there who was super sexy. Maybe the same girl as OP.

you can’t beat the value, lol. I just came from there a couple hours ago. Had my first run with Miyako and she was great, and I don’t think she’s bad looking. Some of those older gals really know what’s going on.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
you can’t beat the value, lol. I just came from there a couple hours ago. Had my first run with Miyako and she was great, and I don’t think she’s bad looking. Some of those older gals really know what’s going on.

Miyako is great, eh? If you get her again and she remembers you, she gets even better. Drives me wild.
I found out, by the way, she expanded her schedule to Sunday nights, and afternoons Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
I was going to go see her today, but recently I've been pretty obsessed with a Soapland I found in Kawasaki so it'll be a little bit before I grace Sugamo in the near future.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Miyako is great, eh? If you get her again and she remembers you, she gets even better. Drives me wild.
I found out, by the way, she expanded her schedule to Sunday nights, and afternoons Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
I was going to go see her today, but recently I've been pretty obsessed with a Soapland I found in Kawasaki so it'll be a little bit before I grace Sugamo in the near future.
She seems to be there weds mornings, which is nice because I can really only make it out in the mornings and Rika, the one I don’t want any more (three times is enough..) seems to be there literally every morning except weds. But yeah, she was great and had on a collar which I thought was super sexy.

And by “mornings” I mean noon

Reactions: Requiemmorrow