Guest viewing is limited

What do Japanese say about YOU when they dont think you can

Japanese women are attracted to foreign men, because they think foreign me are more chivalrous, makes the women look more "cosmopolitan" and many other factors... the catch is.... when they marry the foreign guy then they change their mentality to "wife" mode and don't think they need to do all the things they did while dating (maybe true for the guy too) and this is where the decline in the relationship begins... (or so I've been told) Alternatively, during dating she get's pregnant and it becomes a shotgun wedding and after the baby comes the wife resent the man and the man recent the woman... Just based on what I've heard from mates that have married J-girls... :D
High probability scenarios indeed :(

Reactions: Simonka and BB0523
MikeH said: Still better than what was asked from my colleague

And you proceeded to pull it out and say you tell me ? ? ?

I know I am quite limited in this aspect but I rather not touch, or even see, the dicks of my colleagues. But thanks for putting that image in my head.

Yes, all these situations are possible. It just seems that there are people on here that actually believe that some Japanese women never say it because they are sexually attracted to some foreigners.

If you believe that sexual attraction between Japanese women and foreigners doesn't exist, then you are fucking retarded.
I never ruled out the possibility that some Japanese women are attracted to gaijin men. Obviously. I just think that half the time they remark to their friend that some gaijin is kakkoii, they are not really attracted to him. They are just saying it for the hell of it. But from a psychoanalytical perspective, every utterance has a reason and a meaning, so these comments are likely driven by some kind of passive aggressive impulse.

Reactions: Frenchy
Yes, all these situations are possible. It just seems that there are people on here that actually believe that some Japanese women never say it because they are sexually attracted to some foreigners.

If you believe that sexual attraction between Japanese women and foreigners doesn't exist, then you are fucking retarded.

Noone is saying this brother. We're just saying to take the compliments with a grain of salt. Because most of the time they don't really mean anything. Don't get your titties in a knot.

Reactions: BB0523 and MikeH
I don't think there is a lot of malice in it.

Hell, My friends and I are always commenting on people around us thinking they don't understand, and it does backfire at times, but mostly just ends up in lots of laughs.

Many Japanese in fact are very direct in some of their comments about weight and age. More common as I get older and bigger.

And totally off topic, but thank god for air conditioning!!!!!

Ah ah, didnt know this expression ! Thanks!

get (one's) panties in a bunch
get (one's) titties in a knot
get (one's) knickers in a twist

To become overly upset or emotional over something, especially that which is trivial or unimportant.

Noone is saying this brother. We're just saying to take the compliments with a grain of salt. Because most of the time they don't really mean anything. Don't get your titties in a knot.

I believe warubuta's droopy pink titties are in knots as he is always on my case in every thread.

Maybe Japanese women don't say kakkoi around him because he looks like a dirty, fat pig.

Reactions: warubuta
I never ruled out the possibility that some Japanese women are attracted to gaijin men. Obviously. I just think that half the time they remark to their friend that some gaijin is kakkoii, they are not really attracted to him. They are just saying it for the hell of it. But from a psychoanalytical perspective, every utterance has a reason and a meaning, so these comments are likely driven by some kind of passive aggressive impulse.

Well, then these Japanese people walking around saying things just for the sake of making conversation are the ones that look like idiots not me.

I don't know about you, but when I say something I mean it.

Saying someone is attractive when you don't even mean it is retarded as fuck.

Last edited:
Well, then these Japanese people walking around saying things just for the sake of making conversation are the ones that looks like idiots not me.

I don't know about you, but when I say something I mean it.

Saying someone is attractive when you don't even mean it is retarded as fuck.
You can best learn what people really think not from their considered words, but from the causal offhand utterances they make.