Guest viewing is limited

What do Japanese say about YOU when they dont think you can

Sorry if I burst your bubble, but 9 out of 10 times it's just politeness/tatemae. Japanese are raised to behave in certain ways. Making other people feel good about themselves and not destroying the harmony is one of them.

You didn't burst my bubble. I realize that when Japanese people or any group of people say things, you have to take it with a grain of salt.

At first it seemed like you were claiming that literally every time a woman says kakkoi or ikemen, that it means nothing. Sometimes they are expressing genuine attraction.

You should think more positively though because on the flipside, they might not really mean to come off as bitchy when they point out that you are thin, bald, etc.

You didn't burst my bubble. I realize that when Japanese people or any group of people say things, you have to take it with a grain of salt.

At first it seemed like you were claiming that literally every time a woman says kakkoi or ikemen, that it means nothing. Sometimes they are expressing genuine attraction.

You should think more positively though because on the flipside, they might not really mean to come off as bitchy when they point out that you are thin, bald, etc.

If only they could stop asking about age and marital status after 1 mn of talk or so. I still cant get used to this. Find it super annoying.

If only they could stop asking about age and marital status after 1 mn of talk
You've got to learn how to deflect like I do. When they ask "Are you married?" I always reply "Wha? We just met and you want to get married already?" Of course they always say that's not what they meant - but what other possible reason is there to ask such a question?

You've got to learn how to deflect like I do.

You must be a sales guy. Or then we just have the same playbook again.

Just the same tactics when after two thrusts the girl asks for more money. "Yeah, sure, let's make a baby and I'll support her".

You've got to learn how to deflect like I do. When they ask "Are you married?" I always reply "Wha? We just met and you want to get married already?" Of course they always say that's not what they meant - but what other possible reason is there to ask such a question?
Not bad. Once I tried “yes but I killed my wife”, it didnt go too well...

If only they could stop asking about age and marital status after 1 mn of talk or so. I still cant get used to this. Find it super annoying.
I ask them their weight or the last time they sucked a cock...........needless to say it doesn't go good but it feels good inside.

Or "What is your job?"

It's important information, but when dating combined with all those other boring questions it feels like every conversation is a job interview and I lose interest continuing the conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy
Or "What is your job?"

You would probably not like it in Singapore where the question instead is "How much money you make?".

Reactions: Majestyk

When a J girl sees a gaijin male who is obviously not fat or ugly, she is likely to say kakkoo ii exactly as she would say kawaii about a not-old or dirty cat. Actually, it is a kind of passive agression. What they are really saying is, “Oh, look! A foreigner!” And the implication is: There is a foreigner. He is different from us, let’s be careful because something unexpected and possibly unpleasant could happen. He might speak English at us! Or he might need help. Or...or...or....hey have you seen this new iPhone appli that can make your eyes look big and round like a gaijin? Chooo kakkoii !

Or "What is your job?"

Blame their English teachers for teaching them these questions in class... over, and over, and over again.....

Blame their English teachers for teaching them these questions in class... over, and over, and over again.....

Still better than what was asked from my colleague by a young and very drunk Japanese male when he finally gathered the courage to blurb the first words of English from his mouth that night: "How long is your penis?".

Still better than what was asked from my colleague by a young and very drunk Japanese male when he finally gathered the courage to blurb the first words of English from his mouth that night: "How long is your penis?".
Oh I would have loved this one ! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MikeH

Please tell me the answer was, "Ask your mother."

I've been introduced to some older Japanese dudes (softball team guys) and some say with a smiling face "Oh, I have a small penis".

South Park

sp_penis_.gif

Hmmm....

When a J girl sees a gaijin male who is obviously not fat or ugly, she is likely to say kakkoo ii exactly as she would say kawaii about a not-old or dirty cat. Actually, it is a kind of passive agression. What they are really saying is, “Oh, look! A foreigner!” And the implication is: There is a foreigner. He is different from us, let’s be careful because something unexpected and possibly unpleasant could happen. He might speak English at us! Or he might need help. Or...or...or....hey have you seen this new iPhone appli that can make your eyes look big and round like a gaijin? Chooo kakkoii !

Yes, all these situations are possible. It just seems that there are people on here that actually believe that some Japanese women never say it because they are sexually attracted to some foreigners.

If you believe that sexual attraction between Japanese women and foreigners doesn't exist, then you are fucking retarded.

Japanese women are attracted to foreign men, because they think foreign me are more chivalrous, makes the women look more "cosmopolitan" and many other factors... the catch is.... when they marry the foreign guy then they change their mentality to "wife" mode and don't think they need to do all the things they did while dating (maybe true for the guy too) and this is where the decline in the relationship begins... (or so I've been told) Alternatively, during dating she get's pregnant and it becomes a shotgun wedding and after the baby comes the wife resent the man and the man recent the woman... Just based on what I've heard from mates that have married J-girls... :D

Reactions: Simonka and Frenchy
And you proceeded to pull it out and say you tell me ? ? ?