what is it like for obese women?

serenityishere

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi, as a woman, i am curious how easy/difficult is it for obese foreign women without a pretty face to get laid in tokyo? what are their chances to have a ONS with a guy who is decent looking and in their 20s? how would they even go about it?

Reactions: Cinnabums
What's your budget? Easier to just pay for it.

There are probably a few guys on TAG who can help you out free of charge though.

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
hi, as a woman, i am curious how easy/difficult is it for obese foreign women without a pretty face to get laid in tokyo? what are their chances to have a ONS with a guy who is decent looking and in their 20s? how would they even go about it?
Its likely to be slightly easier here than wherever the obese, plain looking foreign lady is from.
Similar to when average looking Japanese girls go to some local town in Oz or the US and are suddenly considered hot because they are different.
Or the whole Charisma Man thing.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
You shouldn’t have trouble, for starters try making an ad for the seeking partners area of TAG. Your inbox will probably be filled with PMs and dick pics quickly. With Japanese men, it might be a challenge, but I’m sure there are some chubby chasers among them. I’m a firm believer in what Dayday (Mike Epps) say.

What's your budget? Easier to just pay for it.

There are probably a few guys on TAG who can help you out free of charge though.
that is my plan, as i don't feel comfortable hooking up with locals since my japanese is meh and i want to feel a bit more safe but was still curious what the scene is like for bigger women.

Reactions: Maxblack
Its likely to be slightly easier here than wherever the obese, plain looking foreign lady is from.
Similar to when average looking Japanese girls go to some local town in Oz or the US and are suddenly considered hot because they are different.
Or the whole Charisma Man thing.
it sucks for me because i am asian lol... not japanese though. when i was in s. korea years ago, the locals were surprised that i wasn't korean. but i definitely get what you mean.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
You shouldn’t have trouble, for starters try making an ad for the seeking partners area of TAG. Your inbox will probably be filled with PMs and dick pics quickly. With Japanese men, it might be a challenge, but I’m sure there are some chubby chasers among them. I’m a firm believer in what Dayday (Mike Epps) say.

thanks, i've thought about it. i hope no one gets their hopes up because i am not obese. i am an asian woman who is not overweight, but i'm short and my legs are chubby looking, so i am working on losing a few more pounds. i wanted to hear what the scene is like for bigger women to feel less nervous and just sheer curiosity.

Reactions: Cinnabums
thanks, i've thought about it. i hope no one gets their hopes up because i am not obese. i am an asian woman who is not overweight, but i'm short and my legs are chubby looking, so i am working on losing a few more pounds. i wanted to hear what the scene is like for bigger women to feel less nervous and just sheer curiosity.
Why ask about something misleading it in the first place? These two are not comparable at all.
I think there are only a few guys who are really into obese women, but most guys won't mind a bit chubby looking legs. This shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Reactions: MikeH
Why ask about something misleading it in the first place? These two are not comparable at all.
I think there are only a few guys who are really into obese women, but most guys won't mind a bit chubby looking legs. This shouldn't be anything to worry about.
bc i'm not really asking for me personally?? bc like i said in another comment, i am planning to pay and i am curious. in my first post, i simply said "as a woman", i didn't say i am personally obese.

You should have more confidence OP. You shouldn’t have any problems, there’s no shortage of horny guys here. Good luck OP.

You should have more confidence OP. You shouldn’t have any problems, there’s no shortage of horny guys here. Good luck OP.
thank you. though not to sound picky, i do want to meet a cute asian guy. i live in australia and in a very quiet city where i rarely see asian men, mostly just aussie guys. i will also still look into paying for it since i don't think the horny guys here want to put up with my inexperienced self.

thanks for the heads up. i would just feel bad if they want me to make them feel good but i'll keep that in mind for when i'm in japan and maybe save some money lol.
You could do both and if you end up seeing a pro a review would be appreciated.

You could do both and if you end up seeing a pro a review would be appreciated.
i will definitely post a review if i do!

i actually want to elaborate more on my POV... because i know some people found my question misleading and that wasn't my intention to mislead anyone. but the reason why i asked is because as you probably already know, TAG and most other spaces on the internet about this topic are more geared towards men. there are lots of reviews from men about women, and a lot of the places that get discussed here have female providers with mainly men as their customer base... it is rarer for the topic to be asked by a woman and rarer to find information about male providers or what the experience is like for women so i naturally have a lot of curiosity in various ways, even if some of it isn't relevant to me personally.

i also know a lot of other women who don't find sex easily or are too anxious about casual sex/worried about how they would be treated by their partner... so even if they are interested in these kinds of services, it's not as...widely known and accessible as it is for men who look for paid sex. even when i tried to find reviews about it on here, there were only like...2 posts? so i really do want to learn more...and if i get to experience it myself, i will definitely share and write a review.

i'd appreciate it if anyone kindly lists out any places they know that have male providers and are catered to women. i literally only know go-kichi.

I think Japan has a strong aversion to obesity. Even non-obese women can have difficulties finding sex.
I suspect it might be difficult.

i'd appreciate it if anyone kindly lists out any places they know that have male providers and are catered to women. i literally only know go-kichi.
Go-kichi doesn't offer PIV sex as standard. You might meet a therapist who is happy to provide it, but it is a bit hit or miss in my experience (of taking various women to see them).

If you want to pick up a cute Japanese boy I would recommend trying a happening bar. They are usually pretty safe spaces for women; and if you don't get laid you should still be able to have a nice time.

Instead of making one-liners for "LOLs" help people.

The first good thing about TAG is that if you are not satisfied about the content then you can get your monies back.

The second good thing about TAG is that if there ain't the content that you want then you are free to write it up yourself.

I remember you writing several reviews (kudos for that!) about having sex with chubby girls. I never remember @Cinnabums to say the same (he seems to be more into the fattening buns) so it seems you would be the subject matter expert. So give the girl a helping hand!

I start: if in a dating app or basically anywhere else do not give a wrong impression and do not try to look skinnier than you are. That will lead to disappointments, there are plenty of guys who are into chubby girls, or don't care either way, but if you bump into a guy who has strict limits and he feels cheated then the meeting won't end in fireworks.

I can tell you it's a lot easier than the same scenario but for obese men

Reactions: plooped