what is it like for obese women?

I am non-smoking and decent looking in my 20s. I can send a picture in private messages.

I don’t think you read my reviews.

I think you're now being very disrespectful. Also you sound like Bill Clinton which is probably even worse.

I have read all posts in TAG since I joined. If you don't the Manager comes to your dreams and all girls will start using too much teeth with their blowjobs.

If there is another person in the room touching my pipi when I come then that's sex. That's just a very normal extension to my other rule which is if a girl comes when I am in the room it's because I am awesome.

All guys are different, and different guys like different things. I knew a chubby American lady in Japan, like definitely overweight even by US specs. One drunk Japanese guy was squeezing a fat roll and making fun of her. Yet in a separate incident, a guy offered cash to have sex with her (he was pretty drunk too but persistent enough to know he wasn't joking).

And as others have said, I'm sure if you make a personal seeking post here, you'll have no shortage of men offering to help with a fling.
That’s absolutely correct.

BUT don’t act like guys are wildly different. There is certainly an average most guys will like.
I think you're now being very disrespectful. Also you sound like Bill Clinton which is probably even worse.

I have read all posts in TAG since I joined. If you don't the Manager comes to your dreams and all girls will start using too much teeth with their blowjobs.

If there is another person in the room touching my pipi when I come then that's sex. That's just a very normal extension to my other rule which is if a girl comes when I am in the room it's because I am awesome.
I think…

People use the word “sex” interchangeable with intercourse. “I had sex with her” means intercourse. Having “sex” with a chubby girl by no way means getting a HJ.

If it wasn’t intercourse you say usually what it was or we fooled around or explain it as a sexual act.

If one of my pals says “I had sex with X” in those words you can assume it’s all the way.

I’m never disrespectful. My posts are well written, no curses and no direct insults. Unlike maybe Sudsy telling me I never shut the F up? That’s disrespectful whether he’s right or not.

• Haha
Reactions: Airnest
Bill Clinton was right -- reality is an illusion so none of us are actually having sexual relations with that woman. A true gentleman scholar worthy of the finest gentlemen's club.

Unlike maybe Sudsy telling me I never shut the F up?
Hmmm? I was part of this conversation?

{checks}

Nope, haven't said a thing in the entire thread. But for some reason you decided I needed to be summoned....

My posts are well written
Debatable. You may know how to use a spell checker, but you clearly have reading comprehension issues. Right now you're directly debating a statement that was made as a (particularly funny and obvious) joke.

So yeah... shut the fuck up.

Right now you're directly debating a statement that was made as a (particularly funny and obvious) joke.
Just like me dropping your name, @StFyle ,in this thread was. I see bakery jokes once in a while and I take them for what it is, stupid old fun.
You probably have to live with the jokes regarding getting handjobs at FS-shops and your preferred specs regarding women.

Reactions: Kuromi and Airnest
Just like me dropping your name, @StFyle ,in this thread was. I see bakery jokes once in a while and I take them for what it is, stupid old fun.
You probably have to live with the jokes regarding getting handjobs at FS-shops and your preferred specs regarding women.
I’m totally fine with any jokes about that or me. Go ahead.

I just mean when a guy truly is frustrated by a heavy provider and just joking about it. They might or might not find it funny.

Joke about HJ all you want. On my way to get one now and will report. I actually like them better than anything. Dunno why. 🤷

You can even joke on me all you want if I get a heavy provider. But be EASY on new guys and sympathetic.

Hmmm? I was part of this conversation?

{checks}

Nope, haven't said a thing in the entire thread. But for some reason you decided I needed to be summoned....

Debatable. You may know how to use a spell checker, but you clearly have reading comprehension issues. Right now you're directly debating a statement that was made as a (particularly funny and obvious) joke.

So yeah... shut the fuck up.
Yes. You said that to me. And just did now anyway. It was a while back. More disrespectful than anything I’ve done for sure.

As far as well written I mean punctuation, capitalization and general format.

Yes. You said that to me.
Yes… months ago in an unrelated conversation. And then you thought it was worth dragging up in this thread in which I had not had any engagement.

And just did now anyway.
Yes, because you’re dragging me into your arguments for some idiotic reason.

More disrespectful than anything I’ve done for sure.
You seem to discount repeatedly spamming threads with your obsession about provider weight, despite multiple people telling you it was getting annoying? (The trigger for the first time I told you that you never shut the fuck up.) That’s disrespectful to everyone, yet you kept doing it. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over. And apparently today you decided you need to spew more about it here.

So, just to be clear, I didn’t have anything impolite to say to you once you dialed it back on your mission to determine the waistline of every reviewed provider - until you decided to drag me into an unrelated argument you’re having with someone else.

Since you say you’re on your way to get some hand action, I’m going to guess you’re on the tail end of one of your nofap sessions, so I’ll assume that you’re suffering from a bad case of demon jism buildup today, and that’s why you’re acting like a petulant child again.

You want respect? Act respectfully, and that means more than just avoiding naughty words.

Reactions: Airnest and MikeH
Unlike maybe Sudsy telling me I never shut the F up? That’s disrespectful whether he’s right or not.

I guess we just have to disagree on this as well as on the definition of sex. It's ok, I don't expect everyone to agree with me, I know some people enjoy being wrong.

But if a guy like @Sudsy who has a ton of useful posts on this site tells me to shut the fuck up then that's actually respectful. Because he is right as it means I am saying something pretty idiotic and stopping before everyone realizes it is the best option.

Reactions: Sudsy
Hi OP, i am not cute, not Asian and not a ONS kind of guy but if you want to hang out when you are in Tokyo by all means don't hesitate!

Always nut before you post, helps you to do look more like a normal person.
Sorry, in my culture it's pretty normal to spontaneously invite people for coffee or something when they say they are new somewhere. Slips out from time to time.

Try Bumble. I haven’t downloaded it myself yet but there seem to be plenty of young Asian guys on there and I suppose some would be down for an ONS.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I guess we just have to disagree on this as well as on the definition of sex. It's ok, I don't expect everyone to agree with me, I know some people enjoy being wrong.

But if a guy like @Sudsy who has a ton of useful posts on this site tells me to shut the fuck up then that's actually respectful. Because he is right as it means I am saying something pretty idiotic and stopping before everyone realizes it is the best option.
Ya. I said. Right and wrong isn't the issue. It's about attitude. Forums are to discuss and go back and forth. Many things here aren't a right and wrong issue.

I'll agree "sex" can have a broad meaning depending on the context, but I've been clear I don't take FS is my main point.

Last edited:
Sorry, in my culture it's pretty normal to spontaneously invite people for coffee or something when they say they are new somewhere. Slips out from time to time.

I hear you, You acted by your culture and similarly invited those other over a dozen people who are new here since you joined for a coffee, right? Right?

anal.jpeg