what is it like for obese women?

Give her advice, man
Scroll up!
And give the guys who get providers in soaps they don't want advice.
Read my reviews!
Satisfaction not guaranteed.
You seem to be an experienced guy who knows the biz.
No I'm not, 18 months isn't experienced.
Your first posts mentioned you knowing the business very well though so please feel free to help out.
Instead of making one-liners for "LOLs" help people.
A LOL makes people smile, LOL!

Have a great day!

Last edited:
thanks, i've thought about it. i hope no one gets their hopes up because i am not obese. i am an asian woman who is not overweight, but i'm short and my legs are chubby looking, so i am working on losing a few more pounds. i wanted to hear what the scene is like for bigger women to feel less nervous and just sheer curiosity.
seems like people who can answer these questions would be people in similar situation.

but I do hear from a friend about a chubby asian foreigner girl who got lucky few times with japanese guys, but I am not sure whether they are in their 20s or decent looking.

just roughly from fuzoku pocchari offering, there are definitely market for such body type.

but as you said, you are not overweight but only short with chubby legs which I dont think would be an issue compared to opposite gender in same situation.

thank you. though not to sound picky, i do want to meet a cute asian guy. i live in australia and in a very quiet city where i rarely see asian men, mostly just aussie guys. i will also still look into paying for it since i don't think the horny guys here want to put up with my inexperienced self.
You are in possession of warm and wet orifices and a female body right?
A lot of guys don’t need anything more than that to get pretty worked up.
You have the power! Remember that :)

I wonder what she says to her customers that have six packs?
maybe wondering why such a handsome gentleman with great body doing in fuzoku ... if not for promoting their host clubs and find new customers

for gaijin, I guess they will assume you are coming to pop your cherry

Last edited:
Fat dudes need love too!
I've been having some success lately as a fat dude on dating apps, once I realized there are female counterparts of myself with cool personalities and often times attractive, who get ignored all the time by not being photogenic. But in Japan there are probably different dynamics at play so I just default to women having an easier time than man in all situations, unless someone proves me wrong.

It's really strange that OP backpedalled on being obese, though. Weird thing to ask about in that case, don't you think?

Reactions: byebibears
I've been having some success lately as a fat dude on dating apps, once I realized there are female counterparts of myself with cool personalities and often times attractive, who get ignored all the time by not being photogenic. But in Japan there are probably different dynamics at play so I just default to women having an easier time than man in all situations, unless someone proves me wrong.

It's really strange that OP backpedalled on being obese, though. Weird thing to ask about in that case, don't you think?
sorry if it feels weird. although i am not obese, i have struggled with body image all my life and for a period of time being "fat" by asian standards because as you probably know, asian standards can be harsh so i surrounded myself with body positive people and plus size people since i was young (mainly bc it's the easiest to find on the internet, i don't know exactly where i would find communities where asian women talk about not being fat but not being thin besides from eating disorder spaces, most of just internalise it).. i am part of communities where there are plus size women who talk about feeling undesirable and sexless. i never back-pedalled on being obese...because i never claimed that i am. although by japanese standards, i can't say for certain. BMI wise, i am not overweight, that's all. i genuinely don't know why people find it so strange that people can ask questions and be curious about the experiences of other women.

anyway, thanks for sharing your experience on the apps.

Reactions: Airnest
Reactions: Cinnabums
You are in possession of warm and wet orifices and a female body right?
A lot of guys don’t need anything more than that to get pretty worked up.
You have the power! Remember that :)
thank you haha. i'm just hoping i can spend time with someone who gets me worked up too.

Reactions: Maxblack
seems like people who can answer these questions would be people in similar situation.

but I do hear from a friend about a chubby asian foreigner girl who got lucky few times with japanese guys, but I am not sure whether they are in their 20s or decent looking.

just roughly from fuzoku pocchari offering, there are definitely market for such body type.

but as you said, you are not overweight but only short with chubby legs which I dont think would be an issue compared to opposite gender in same situation.
thank you for sharing, like i said in my previous comments, i am very curious about what it's like for chubby/bigger women. i know people find it strange but again, TAG and these discussions are usually from men about women... and naturally i'm going to assume that an attractive woman from most other countries will probably not struggle. but then what about the unconventionally attractive women and their chances with someone who is semi-attractive? that's my thought process which people find strange lol. but your comment was insightful, thanks.

Reactions: Airnest
Go-kichi doesn't offer PIV sex as standard. You might meet a therapist who is happy to provide it, but it is a bit hit or miss in my experience (of taking various women to see them).

If you want to pick up a cute Japanese boy I would recommend trying a happening bar. They are usually pretty safe spaces for women; and if you don't get laid you should still be able to have a nice time.
thank you, i think i saw this mentioned in a review on TAG and i am okay without PIV sex. and your comment is very helpful because i seriously don't know how any woman go about this (tho obviously for attractive women, i just assume they can be hit on anywhere). i've never gone to a bar in my life so i'll be in it for the experience.

I think Japan has a strong aversion to obesity. Even non-obese women can have difficulties finding sex.
I suspect it might be difficult.
yeah, understandable. although i am not overweight by bmi or in my country, the standards there like in most other asian countries are rough. i think i'm 1 bmi point away from being considered fat by japanese standards so i can't imagine what it's like for other average women who are obese or bigger.. and not necessarily even by the US standards where they imagine someone who is 500lbs. i'd be interested in hearing more about "even non-obese women can have difficulties finding sex". thanks a lot for your comment.

BMI wise, i am not overweight, that's all
in my homecountry, south east asia country, I found out that my preference on slim women was approaching fetish region. by observing my friends, for casual things, a little love handles etc was perfectly fine. model type usually out of our league.

and again I think, for ONS, people will not fixated on their ideal preferences and have more wider strike zones. I did have this experience once.

for P4P, people want to get best return for their money and tend to be more picky and fixated on their ideal types.

based on your current situation, I think it should not be that difficult to find someone for casual. leaving it to professional is recommended.

i'd be interested in hearing more about "even non-obese women can have difficulties finding sex". thanks a lot for your comment.

I'm originally from the US, so my perceptions are a bit skewed from a western perspective.

in the US where obesity is widespread, its a lot more acceptable. I think the "ideal" image is still the same considering the majority of models and actresses are slender. IF there were less obesity, then obese women would have a more difficult time since "available options" would be closer to perceived ideals.

imho, the acceptable "dadbod" on US side is viewed as obese here. so with the majority of the population preferring slender (with a majority of options being slender), then larger men have a harder time as well.

For women, the "ideal" type is often young, slender, with big boobs. some flat chested Gorgeous women (imho) have told me they have difficulties finding dates. Same goes for mature women going sex less often for a lack of options. So even non-obese women can have problems since there are an abundance of slender options (who also have problems hooking up).

Things like host clubs and male brothels wouldn't survive back stateside, whereas they thrive here.... people even women have a difficult time hooking up.

"image" is such a huge thing here, that i suspect people are more reserved about selecting partners... or hiding their partners

Reactions: Maxblack
There are lots of chubby Japanese girls doing sugaring and getting punters, though the going rate for them is around 20,000 which is lower than what petite or model-type girls can get.

There are lots of chubby Japanese girls doing sugaring and getting punters, though the going rate for them is around 20,000 which is lower than what petite or model-type girls can get.
interesting.

well TAG members mostly foreigners so not sure OP can properly measure demands from japanese guys.

not sure if this is true, but this article is interesting https://woman.mynavi.jp/article/190314-7/

A Japanese friend told me once that especially older Japanese guys like chubby girls. No idea how much truth is to that but maybe there really are some generational differences as well.

For women, the "ideal" type is often young, slender, with big boobs. some flat chested Gorgeous women (imho) have told me they have difficulties finding dates. Same goes for mature women going sex less often for a lack of options. So even non-obese women can have problems since there are an abundance of slender options (who also have problems hooking up).

Things like host clubs and male brothels wouldn't survive back stateside, whereas they thrive here.... people even women have a difficult time hooking up.
Well, it's super easy for any woman to hook up with a man they aren't attracted to. The real issue is that the vast majority of women are only attracted to the top 1-25% of men, with the target pool getting smaller as they feel they have more value. Which is why those host clubs are filled with hot young female mizu shobai workers who spend all of their time trying to entertain random dudes. They have become so desensitized that they can only enjoy the company of the most ideal-looking men.

I know a bunch of obese women who are married to perfectly decent or even outright good-looking guys, both in the US and in Japan. Like I used to work with a Japanese dude who was an athlete at Todai, made a solid eight-figure salary in yen, was in the gym every day, and was widely rumored to be banging one of the hottest women in the office. In Japan, this is the kind of guy you would expect to marry an ANA flight attendant. Well, I met the guy's wife of many years some time later, and she looked like a sumo wrestler!

• Haha
Reactions: Danbo

at Momo cafe, the going rate for the 20 year old hotter girls was 20,000 yen. Punters liked to low ball there, so I'd open with 20,000 and usually it would be accepted without haggling.

Reactions: yyyter
All guys are different, and different guys like different things. I knew a chubby American lady in Japan, like definitely overweight even by US specs. One drunk Japanese guy was squeezing a fat roll and making fun of her. Yet in a separate incident, a guy offered cash to have sex with her (he was pretty drunk too but persistent enough to know he wasn't joking).

And as others have said, I'm sure if you make a personal seeking post here, you'll have no shortage of men offering to help with a fling.

The first good thing about TAG is that if you are not satisfied about the content then you can get your monies back.

The second good thing about TAG is that if there ain't the content that you want then you are free to write it up yourself.

I remember you writing several reviews (kudos for that!) about having sex with chubby girls. I never remember @Cinnabums to say the same (he seems to be more into the fattening buns) so it seems you would be the subject matter expert. So give the girl a helping hand!

I start: if in a dating app or basically anywhere else do not give a wrong impression and do not try to look skinnier than you are. That will lead to disappointments, there are plenty of guys who are into chubby girls, or don't care either way, but if you bump into a guy who has strict limits and he feels cheated then the meeting won't end in fireworks.
I don’t think you read my reviews.

I only take handjobs on all levels even soaps. (Plus whatever else can’t transmit an STD for example paizuri or what not). I never had intercourse I paid for. I have of course gotten larger size providers. I mention that in every review where more is offered (obviously I don’t need to say that for Onakura’s). In fact. I never had sex with a girl I found to be overweight at all.

And I’m not talking about ALL Cinnabums posts. He writes the some of the best reviews and does give good advice usually. BUT when he replies to a review when a guy is very upset over a huge disappointment with “fat girls need love too” I find it distasteful. Even if the OP doesn’t respond or even likes it, it’s cause they respect and some are intimidated by long standing respected forum members - that can’t feel good cause I know they’re genuinely upset.

And yes. I have probably 15 reviews in under a year (one coming on a place rarely reported on). That’s why I’m here. Give and take of information.

I missed that he gave her advice on the thread. I guess I started reading where he tagged me. My mistake on that.

• Haha
Reactions: Kuromi and Airnest