What music do you like to listen to?

Super Freak is a great song ... and if he had to snort a bit more than usual to make it, well that was worth it
And who are we to question his genius;)

I play a lot of lo fi/ ambient pop when I'm with clients. It's not what I normally listen to but I like to have something in the background that won't distract us. When I'm by myself it's A LOT of funk

And who are we to question his genius;)

I play a lot of lo fi/ ambient pop when I'm with clients. It's not what I normally listen to but I like to have something in the background that won't distract us. When I'm by myself it's A LOT of funk
Genius at what?

Is this a trick question
Oh don’t bother to ask him that...
For J4F only 0.1% of the music ever made is worth listening (only the type he likes) and only 0.01% of the ladies ever discussed here are worth ... errr.... well you get the idea

Reactions: SheydaNicole
Oh don’t bother to ask him that...
For J4F only 0.1% of the music ever made is worth listening (only the type he likes) and only 0.01% of the ladies ever discussed here are worth ... errr.... well you get the idea
Someone wants to play.............I can talk about things I know about......you on the other hand.........

Reactions: Frenchy
Reactions: SheydaNicole
Of course not ! But the important point is to sound and look like you know what you talk about . :)
Ahhhh a salesman............Can you use the word "vector" in your close?

Ahhhh a salesman............Can you use the word "vector" in your close?
Lol! Of course ! And also « paradigm », «disruptive » , « quantum » and « idiosyncratic », for good measure

Of course not ! But the important point is to sound and look like you know what you talk about . :)

As they say; fake it until you make it.

It took me long time to figure out nobody actually promises you'll make it someday so I just keep going... :p

Lol! Of course ! And also « paradigm », «disruptive » , « quantum » and « idiosyncratic », for good measure
Never close me with those words LOL

As they say; fake it until you make it.

It took me long time to figure out nobody actually promises you'll make it someday so I just keep going... :p
I can promise you that you'll make it someday............

Alrite, alrite, alrite already......it's been a bad month so far and all the love for Rick James just set me off. Thanks guys for getting me back in line. gomen ne. There's a few..........what's the word..........artists I guess that just bring out the "Niagara Falls" in me

Alrite, alrite, alrite already......it's been a bad month so far and all the love for Rick James just set me off. Thanks guys for getting me back in line. gomen ne. There's a few..........what's the word..........artists I guess that just bring out the "Niagara Falls" in me

aaaah sorry. A better Niagara for you... french band from the good old days with the delicious Muriel Moreno as lead singer (but you won’t like it anyway Mr. Choosy :))

Reactions: just4fun
aaaah sorry. A better Niagara for you... french band from the good old days with the delicious Muriel Moreno as lead singer (but you won’t like it anyway Mr. Choosy :))

Nice corporate song.........just dripping $$$. Well done. Nice production even for the French. It actually feel apart at the end...pretty funny but yeah, she's pretty hot.
Thanks.......do you have her LINE? :p

Nice corporate song.........just dripping $$$. Well done. Nice production even for the French. It actually feel apart at the end...pretty funny but yeah, she's pretty hot.
Thanks.......do you have her LINE? :p
Lol... she’s 56 now :D