What'ya doing on a cold 3-day weekend?

They don’t « give » it, we all know that. Nothing is free in this cruel cruel world... :cry:

That is too narrow definition of the word. I give them pieces of paper and they give me a fuck.

And how can you say nothing is free after I have given you so much bad mouthing, insults and mockery without ever asking anything in return?

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuriko and Frenchy
That is too narrow definition of the word. I give them pieces of paper and they give me a fuck.

And how can you say nothing if free after I have given you so much bad mouthing, insults and mockery without ever asking anything in return?

Fair enough

Reactions: Yuriko and MikeH
Enjoying the rewards of today's main kitchen time.... jalapeno shredded chicken with a cheddar and cream cheese sauce and some hard-to-find tequila.

You’re our rockstar. Now get some sleep :)

He said he still has some days left, so a real rock star would just go on; no sleep 'til Hammersmith Tokyo.

Reactions: BB0523 and Yuriko
I complained about the service (system) not the delivery people. They are fine.
Domino’s doesn’t stop delivering in the rain actually they are likely to send me an email to order something. KFC doesn’t charge me more suddenly for deliver without giving the extra money to the delivery people.
It’s possibly to have a gripe about the service Uber Eats & appreciate all the external delivery people.
No shit, delivery people are also living being who prefer a mild day over braving the show.

No shit, delivery people are also living being who prefer a mild day over braving the show.
So does that mean the cost of drinks in vending machines should go up on hot day? Or should it be more expensive to see a doctor during the flu season? Maybe Uber should provide proper equipment so their staff can do the job safely and comfortably whatever the weather.

Reactions: Yuriko
He said he still has some days left, so a real rock star would just go on; no sleep 'til Hammersmith Tokyo.
About to head out for one last short time before going to Manila. Tonight's overnight is going to be expensive if not Nampa or a freelancer.

So does that mean the cost of drinks in vending machines should go up on hot day? Or should it be more expensive to see a doctor during the flu season? Maybe Uber should provide proper equipment so their staff can do the job safely and comfortably whatever the weather.
Ehm yes, when demand goes up, prices DO go up. Hotels for example get way more expensive during tourist season.

I complained about the service (system) not the delivery people. They are fine.
Domino’s doesn’t stop delivering in the rain actually they are likely to send me an email to order something. KFC doesn’t charge me more suddenly for deliver without giving the extra money to the delivery people.
It’s possibly to have a gripe about the service Uber Eats & appreciate all the external delivery people.
Didn’t know they did NOT give it to their staff. Of course extra money should go to the people who actually have to deal with the situation. That is pretty shitty.

charge me more suddenly for deliver without giving the extra money to the delivery people

Buddy does Uber Eats deliveries weekday evenings as a way to get paid to do his cardio.

During busy hours or bad weather, they actually do pay more to the delivery people to encourage them to get out there - that's (partly) why the price goes up.

The few times I order Dominos pizza using my online account, if I remember to use the coupons they always send me, or the codes from previous orders, it’s a lot cheaper than the rack rate. And, given it’s often b/c it’s shitty weather etc., I don’t mind giving the delivery guy/gal a decent tip.

Going to a hot spring with my offspring and her mum. The kind of evening when if there is no shitty mood and no arguing, that’s a huge success. Keeping ones’ expectations low is the secret to good parenting. And... pretty much anything in life actually.

Going to a hot spring with my offspring and her mum. The kind of evening when if there is no shitty mood and no arguing, that’s a huge success. Keeping ones’ expectations low is the secret to good parenting. And... pretty much anything in life actually.

Good luck. Try acting....pretend your not French for the weekend....try Danish? ;)

Enjoying the rewards of today's main kitchen time.... jalapeno shredded chicken with a cheddar and cream cheese sauce and some hard-to-find tequila.

Today... 24 hour slow cooked pork carnitas, with fresh lime and cilantro served in pita with a side of Caesar salad, homemade dressing and fresh parmesano.

I love the way the house smells when I'm cooking low and slow....