What'ya doing on a cold 3-day weekend?

Then again that sounds like a really hard job. I think they deserve to be paid better than the normal pilots. Even the delivery health girls usually ask 10k for that option.

My desire is to give them blowjob in a cockpit, to keep them well controled! By CBJ, as pilots are known have lovers all around the globe.

Coocked Lasagna for late lunch.

Good attempt. It was yummy!

But next time, aim for even better. More orthodox way...

Cooking is fun!!!

A bit of DT practice!!! lol. Of course, I washed it!!
I cooked for myself...

Attachments

• 7DB73853-E648-4F12-8C02-8A76C40F5AE6.jpeg
    7DB73853-E648-4F12-8C02-8A76C40F5AE6.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 77668406-6B1B-4021-9D31-35E2AAA5CED2.jpeg
    77668406-6B1B-4021-9D31-35E2AAA5CED2.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 98
  • B16A79E9-3386-449C-A329-3E63C04ECFDA.jpeg
    B16A79E9-3386-449C-A329-3E63C04ECFDA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
Last edited:

That sound like a lovely diary. Thanks for sharing!!
^ - ^

Reactions: zerosupblues
Coocked Lasagna for late lunch.

Good attempt. It was yummy!

But next time, aim for even better. More orthodox way...

Cooking is fun!!!

A bit of DT practice!!! lol. Of course, I washed it!!
I cooked for myself...

Sorry, ma’am but you’re killing me! If that’s a disposable aluminum pan you’re using, then you’re doing it wrong. Aluminum doesn’t jibe well especially with foods that use acidic substances like tomatoes. Plus, whether or not pseudoscientific fear mongery or not, not keen on Alzheimer’s..... or whatever they call it. Can’t remember shit these days....

If you must, then stainless steel baking pans are a much better alternative. The Corning glassware our parents might have used was sneakily changed decades ago with cheap shitty soda lime glass ... so if you go the nostalgic route, you need to check it’s good ol’ borosilicate glass; temperatures also need to go down a tad and the time lengthens out a bit.. However the best & finest solution comes from Frenchy’s country — Creuset stoneware* .... one I saw had a cover too.

ZG67nRf.jpg

* It’s reasonably priced in the US at around $100-ish but here, it gets jacked up 3 to 4X.

Sorry, ma’am but you’re killing me! If that’s a disposable aluminum pan you’re using, then you’re doing it wrong. Aluminum doesn’t jibe well especially with foods that use acidic substances like tomatoes. Plus, whether or not pseudoscientific fear mongery or not, not keen on Alzheimer’s..... or whatever they call it. Can’t remember shit these days....

If you must, then stainless steel baking pans are a much better alternative. The Corning glassware our parents might have used was sneakily changed decades ago with cheap shitty soda lime glass ... so if you go the nostalgic route, you need to check it’s good ol’ borosilicate glass; temperatures also need to go down a tad and the time lengthens out a bit.. However the best & finest solution comes from Frenchy’s country — Creuset stoneware* .... one I saw had a cover too.

ZG67nRf.jpg

* It’s reasonably priced in the US at around $100-ish but here, it gets jacked up 3 to 4X.

Yes,,, that's an ideal... but I'm single... I don't do much cooking on regular weekdays, plus, I get those alminum pack used item by "pot dish" for 1, secondary use... that's far convenient for singles...lol!!! Live convenient, live smart for Japanese singles way of life!! Sorry...

If I was married, had a family to feed, of course I would have bought that kind of creuset stoneware for sure!!!

Last edited:

Oh,,, that's such a nice, encouraging comment!
Hope you can visit Japan again sometime soon! ^ - ^

Yes,,, that's an ideal... but I'm single... I don't do much cooking on regular weekdays, plus, I get those alminum pack used item by "pot dish" for 1, secondary use... that's far convenient for singles...lol!!! Live convenient, live smart for Japanese singles way of life!! Sorry...

If I was married, had a family to feed, of course I would have bought that kind of creuset stoneware for sure!!!

Ha ha.,this is where you’re missing out on some of the joys of remaining single. You can forgo the large family-sized pots and pans and spoil yourself with cute one-quart sized pieces like this one from Creuset:

deICBu8.jpg

Cooking is generally more enjoyable when done for more than two...

Certainly Carlos Ghosn ain’t eating this way in Japanese detention.

Former Mafioso Henry Hill indicated that back then, Mob bosses could actually get the special privileges as shown in Goodfellas, but by each guy paying around $3,000 per month in bribes to prison guards to look the other way.

Here’s an instructional video on how to make Goodfellas ‘prison sauce’:

Last edited:
Ha ha.,this is where you’re missing out on some of the joys of remaining single. You can forgo the large family-sized pots and pans and spoil yourself with cute one-quart sized pieces like this one from Creuset:

deICBu8.jpg

Cooking is generally more enjoyable when done for more than two...

Certainly Carlos Ghosn ain’t eating this way in Japanese detention.

Former Mafioso Henry Hill indicated that back then, Mob bosses could actually get the special privileges as shown in Goodfellas, but by each guy paying around $3,000 per month in bribes to prison guards to look the other way.

Here’s an instructional video on how to make Goodfellas ‘prison sauce’:

Yeah, that reminds of one of my office work colleagues from the past, she gave me that small cute creusette, when she was getting married and leave the country. That was lovely memory. Where did that go?? It was too tiny for me, that again I didn't use it and just put it as an decoration!!

Well, I'm happy remaining single, as I'm free as a bird! Not put in transparent birdcage of life. I'm VERY indipendent, and I enjoy that.

Reactions: NorthTriangle
It's last 1.5 days of GW. Sentimental.

The result of lots of home cooking, I feel very good, physically, mentally.

The result of lots of masterbation. I also feel very good...

The result of lots of afternoon naps. I also feel very good!!!

Now, I start thinking of to do list, when I get back to the office, back to regular business days.

But my next three weeks, lots of things will happen. Travel to Okinawa, stay over night at a 5-star hotel in Tokyo, etc!! Life can be very creative, and I love that!

Reactions: NorthTriangle