What'ya doing on a cold 3-day weekend?

Shit i also thought that, and that he shot the animals instead of putting them to sleep with injections.

Nope - my dad brought me up with pretty strict rules about eating anything we shot.

Exemptions for lawyers, politicians, and tax collectors. If he'd lived in Japan he would have exempted the NHK guy too.

Which part do you think is unbelievable? Hunting and vermin trapping isnt a male only thing by far.

True. But I bet you a deer I would personally shoot in Nara that she’s the only one on SA, in Tokyo at least. Granted , in the Rockies or Siberia it may be a more frequent hobby for the ladies though

When it puts food on the table its not a hobby.

It still can be if it costs more than buying the food directly.

I myself have never thought about calculating the price per kilo I get from hunting or even fishing. That would be too painful. :D

Reactions: Sudsy
Wanting more cocks...even I get numer of them, but never enough. Am I semen vimpire? No, samen Empress, who makes a man dreamy, well sucked and emptied detox.

Maybe I should have lunch for carrots on weekdays in the office, not get out of control...what if your PA looks at you, by hot glance, when she goes to toilette, leave some dripped stain on her chair??? This is what I must be careful about.. I do get some stain there for sometimes... lol.

Lonely weekend...

Wanting more cocks...even I get numer of them, but never enough. Am I semen vimpire? No, samen Empress, who makes a man dreamy, well sucked and emptied detox.

Maybe I should have lunch for carrots on weekdays in the office, not get out of control...what if your PA looks at you, by hot glance, when she goes to toilette, leave some dripped stain on her chair??? This is what I must be careful about.. I do get some stain there for sometimes... lol.

Lonely weekend...

Sorry to hear that. But maybe you should use “Semen Empress” as your catchprase in the TAG ad banner. I think it sounds really cool. We already have an “International Goddess” so why not? :)

Reactions: Yuriko
Sorry to hear that. But maybe you should use “Semen Empress” as your catchprase in the TAG ad banner. I think it sounds really cool. We already have an “International Goddess” so why not? :)

Hahaha, thanks for your advice, Frenchy!
Yeah, maybe I should put that in my ad banner!
^ - ^

It's.so cold again!!! Backto winter down jacket!!! 10-day GW started. I wonder how would professionals oversea react, we have 10 consecutive days off from work! It must be such an impact!!!

Whatcha doin??

True , and for many it’s apparently too much.
Oh the agony to not be in the office and face life out of it...

Maybe you work under French calendar?

Only Japanese people count weekends in the "10 day golden week". For everyone else its 6 days off.

It's a ten day weekend, stop being a curmudgeon. ;)

Reactions: DireWolf98
Only it's not a holiday, it's called striking.
No, it’s called Vacances , love this word :)
Striking is unfortunately reserved to the ones who have some kind of monopoly on a public service and can’t be fired. Or Air France pilots who frankly are not the poorest guys on earth.

Reactions: Sudsy and Yuriko
No, it’s called Vacances , love this word :)
Striking is unfortunately reserved to the ones who have some kind of monopoly on a public service and can’t be fired. Or Air France pilots who frankly are not the poorest guys on earth.

I heard that AF pilots get paid pretty well, but always strong desire to go on strike...

It's just like, you have a gorgeous GF or a wife with you, but when you see another gorgeous oriental girl, you get another desire, imagining to fuck that gorgeus girl with your hard rock cock.... isn't it similar? that's men's ego, I guess!!!

I heard that AF pilots get paid pretty well, but always strong desire to go on strike...

Then again that sounds like a really hard job. I think they deserve to be paid better than the normal pilots. Even the delivery health girls usually ask 10k for that option.