Guest viewing is limited

When was the last time you had sex?

Is she a resident in Japan or is she a touring lady? Is she from a country where violence is more common?
In countries where sex work is illegal prep is more common due to risk factors. Or maybe she has a bisexual boyfriend?
Lol! All of the above

Perhaps asking when was the last time you had sex a way of wanting you to ask him same the question. This way he could open up about why he is seeing you.
For me it’s like asking a chef when was the last time they ate.

Perhaps asking when was the last time you had sex a way of wanting you to ask him same the question. This way he could open up about why he is seeing you.
For me, it’s like asking a chef when was the last time they ate.

Ohhh That very true! I forgot about that strategy. I don't want to invite people's privacy but might he wanted me to ask that question.
He comes to see me because he is horny and maybe sexless with Japanese wife? Or maybe my hips are very attractive?:love:

For me it’s like asking a chef when was the last time they ate.

I understand asking a doctor when was the last time he slept before going under his knife but why would I be interested when was the last time a chef ate?

None of them eat their own cooking anyway.

I wouldn’t be interested in when the last time they are either. I just want their service.

Reactions: sugarcatwhite
why would I be interested when was the last time a chef ate?

To be fair, I cook waaaaaaaaaaaaay better when I'm hungry.

Or maybe it just tastes better because I'm hungry.

Taking Prep if you're already infected doesn't make any sense at all.
She obviously does that as a prevention.
Anyway the date didn’t happen, first time she thought it would be this week, and this week she did not contact me to confirm before the deadline I gave her. New Take-No-Shit policy: she’s out. Bwaaaah ah ah.
(Now if any lady here wants to get a nice little vacay in Kansai all expenses paid plus « tip ». Let me know... Take-no-Shit policy just left me alone and its going to be cold down there ... :cry:)

Anyway the date didn’t happen, first time she thought it would be this week, and this week she did not contact me to confirm before the deadline I gave her. New Take-No-Shit policy: she’s out. Bwaaaah ah ah.
(Now if any lady here wants to get a nice little vacay in Kansai all expenses paid plus « tip ». Let me know... Take-no-Shit policy just left me alone and its going to be cold down there ... :cry:)

That will be almost impossible to find someone for this trip.
Already tried in the past with no luck.
Ladies don't travel with total strangers.
You would get luckier if you tried to find girls already located in Osaka before your departure.

That will be almost impossible to find someone for this trip.
Already tried in the past with no luck.
Ladies don't travel with total strangers.
You would get luckier if you tried to find girls already located in Osaka before your departure.
You’re so wrong its funny. Got a replacement already . From one of the female members here.
(But I love you , you’re my brother, et en plus t’es français right?)

Reactions: majimekun
You’re so wrong its funny. Got a replacement already . From one of the female members here.
(But I love you , you’re my brother, et en plus t’es français right?)

I couldn't be happier for being wrong! Amuse-toi bien surtout!
BTW, aren't females members here all professionals? (I thought so but I guess I was wrong there too?)

Good for you.

Was she a newbie. Or one of your 3 keepers?

BTW, aren't females members here all professionals? )

not all, and I suppose there are more ladies here than we may think , they are just more discrete than us loud mouths dickheads...

ok so now everybody and their brothers will start to advertise they need company for a kinky weekend in the inaka , once again I should have refrained from bragging :)

ok so now everybody and their brothers will start to advertise they need company for a kinky weekend in the inaka , once again I should have refrained from bragging :)

It's never too late to EDIT your post ;)

Also, its not true , you can edit a post just for a short time after posting .

You can also beg and bribe the TAG Manager. :D