Where To Find "sex Friends" Online?

TokyoJoeblow

TAG Member
Reaction score
A Japanese friend of mine was telling me that it is possible to find sex friends online where you don't have to pay, but he explained that most women posting ads referring to themselves as "sex friends" means they offer sexual services at a cost. I know that Craigslist, Adultfriendfinder, etc. can be used, but I live in Shizuoka not Tokyo. I never see women living here in the city or prefecture posting ads like this. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any Japanese websites where one could find a sex friend? What is the Japanese slang term for "sex friend" (not セックスフレンド)?

Use the search, Luke. The word you are looking for is 「セフレ」

There are many bbs sites you could try, if you use Line app search for ラインセフレ.Why are you called Tokyo Blow Joe when you live in Shizuoka?

There are many bbs sites you could try, if you use Line app search for ラインセフレ.Why are you called Tokyo Blow Joe when you live in Shizuoka?

I just love Tokyo so much. I don't live there now, but it is a long-term goal to make the excuse to my wife for us to move up there and live. I could maybe always just find work there and commute. Every time I'm in Tokyo, I have a great time.

For the stuff you seem to be into as far as volume unless your wife travels a lot I'd suggest pacing yourself. I really can't see how you keep trying so much stuff without getting caught.
We love reviews but no one wants to be the cause of a disaster that does happen from being over excited.

For the stuff you seem to be into as far as volume unless your wife travels a lot I'd suggest pacing yourself. I really can't see how you keep trying so much stuff without getting caught.
We love reviews but no one wants to be the cause of a disaster that does happen from being over excited.

Yes, I have slowed things down now. I'm actually not checking out anything at the moment. I plan to maybe visit Tokyo within the next few months, so I can always check out a place then.

@Tokyo1 - Do you use Line as well? I have Line, but I can't seem to do a search for ラインセフレ. I guess I'm only able to search for specific peoples using their Line ID, email or their name?

@Tokyo1 - Do you use Line as well? I have Line, but I can't seem to do a search for ラインセフレ. I guess I'm only able to search for specific peoples using their Line ID, email or their name?
Yes, the majority of people who have a smartphone in Japan use LINE.

Yes, the majority of people who have a smartphone in Japan use LINE.

I'd say "majority" is a vast understatement, especially for the attractive young women we are all interested in meeting and seeing. In that group, it is more like the overwhelming majority, nearly everyone, in my experience.

-Ww

Reactions: just4fun
I guess I'm the only retard......

Hi. I made a serach in Line for user ID "ラインセフレ" but the search reply "no user found"...? What/where should I do the search with this word ?

Thks.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Hi. I made a serach in Line for user ID "ラインセフレ" but the search reply "no user found"...? What/where should I do the search with this word ?
Have you tried asking Siri? 「Siri, セフレが欲しい。紹介してくれる?」 If she can't understand you, yell louder. :singing:

Reactions: Tokyo1
Google...look for the 掲示板

I have tried messaging random girls using this and so far no luck. I like how there are thousands of profiles, but I have just been getting woman trying to get me to sign up for some bullshit sex cam scams or they just don't even message me back lol.

I have a question from ladies in this website.

When you are looking for a sex friend (without financial expectations), what is important for you, how do you select men to be your sex friend (face, muscle, big male organ, nationality, skin color, height, his message, ...). In sex friend websites, the number of men are much higher than the number of women, and it is not so that easy to attract a lady. Especially for guys who are not very handsome, without big muscles, and non-American and non-European. I am from middle east and I found that nationality is very important for some ladies and they don't like people from the middle east.

If ladies can give me some tricks to seduce a sexy lady, I will really appreciate it.

I am asking this question because it is difficult for me to find a sex friend especially Japanese or western. On "adultfriendfinder" website, I met a Japanese woman. But she didn't continue. She told me, "I found a boyfriend". I don't if it was real or just an excuse. On"ashleymadison", I found a friend from Cina, but she left Japan and I am looking for a new friend.

In both websites, some Japanese women replied me "I am looking for serious relationship". Even in sex website they are looking for a boyfriend.

It seems that Japanese women prefer relationship (not only sex). And if it is only about sex, they expect to receive financial support like sugar daddy/sugar baby. About western women, I didn't have any chance to meet. I just found that they don't like to meet middle eastern people.

I am student and I cannot afford to be a sugar daddy.

What is your recommendation: how/where to find a sex friend?

Thank you for your patience to read my post.
I gave up internet to find sex friends long time ago, because the guys are pushy.
Also i'm satisfied with my number of sex friends at the moment, so i'm not actively looking. But if i'd go host club for shokai and a guy really wanted to see me outside of the club to be FSs i'd probably do if he's really handsome.

For sexfriends i care about attitude, like not being pushy, being able to do things as friends (not just sex), being cuddley and sweet... I like hosts or ex hosts because they know how to deal with women (especially SW) and they are not obsessed with sex because they had a lot of pressure from their job to perform well in bed.

I like Japanese guys, a good face, bit dominant but laid back and ok if i dont like something. Good haircuts and prefer dyed hair over black hair. I like it when they do effort like nice clothes, hairmake and colorcon but if they are naturally good looking its not a must.
Body type i like everything, chubby guys are cuddley, muscled guys are impressive, skinny guys need my protection.

Its not just Japanese women that look for love and not casual sex!
You guys on TAG always complain that its easy for women to get sex and hard for guys, but unlike many guys, women crave serious relationships and those are super hard to find because most guys are only interested in sex and play with us and use us! :(

This.

And even more this:

You guys on TAG always complain that its easy for women to get sex and hard for guys, but unlike many guys, women crave serious relationships and those are super hard to find because most guys are only interested in sex and play with us and use us! :(

Seemingly eternal truths... :unsure:

What the OP and many many guys want:

And a lot are resentful and angry that women and the world don't grant their wishes.

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I gave up internet to find sex friends long time ago, because the guys are pushy.
Also i'm satisfied with my number of sex friends at the moment, so i'm not actively looking. But if i'd go host club for shokai and a guy really wanted to see me outside of the club to be FSs i'd probably do if he's really handsome.

For sexfriends i care about attitude, like not being pushy, being able to do things as friends (not just sex), being cuddley and sweet... I like hosts or ex hosts because they know how to deal with women (especially SW) and they are not obsessed with sex because they had a lot of pressure from their job to perform well in bed.

I like Japanese guys, a good face, bit dominant but laid back and ok if i dont like something. Good haircuts and prefer dyed hair over black hair. I like it when they do effort like nice clothes, hairmake and colorcon but if they are naturally good looking its not a must.
Body type i like everything, chubby guys are cuddley, muscled guys are impressive, skinny guys need my protection.

The situation between men and women is very different. It's very easy for women to find sex-friends. And women don't always crave serious relationships, to include the many women that sneak and cheat on boyfriends and husbands or proudly declare (on online profiles) that they are bi-sexual or polyamorous.

Last edited:
The situation between men and women is very different. It's very easy for women to find sex-friends. And women don't always crave serious relationships, to include the many women that sneak and cheat on boyfriends and husbands or proudly declare (on online profiles) that they are bi-sexual or polyamorous.

Thank you for your comment.
Do you have any recommendation where/how to find or seduce one of these ladies?

Why do you think its easy for women to find sex? Because most rather DO look for serious relationships.

bbs sites?

Why do you think its easy for women to find sex? Because most rather DO look for serious relationships.
To say that women proactively and only look for serious relationships, is arguably to not be observant or understand biology. You might want to notice how many men actively seek out women, thus giving women the majority of options they enjoy and take advantage of.

Last edited:
Thank you for your comment.
Do you have any recommendation where/how to find or seduce one of these ladies?
Become good at starting conversations with and talking to women that you see and like. Inevitably, some of those women will be responsive, like you, and have sex or date you.

Recently, I met a college girl at McDonalds, had a great talk, and exchanged contacts. The next time we met, we had sex in a karaoke room. If you make it a habit to talk with women, you will eventually meet good ones. The more you talk to or the better you present yourself, the better your odds.

Last edited: