Which games are you currently playing?

Once you've done a playthrough, I highly recommend some of the full overhaul mods, such as BT Advanced, BattleTech Extended, and RogueTech. They add a lot to the games and expand the world further, including Clan stuff.
Yeah I love Roguetech. I'm working on painting some 3025-era Kurita mechs for the tabletop rn so I was in the mood to boot up a vanilla campaign. I'm already considering switching back to Roguetech though lol

Reactions: Secretmugen
Yeah I love Roguetech. I'm working on painting some 3025-era Kurita mechs for the tabletop rn so I was in the mood to boot up a vanilla campaign. I'm already considering switching back to Roguetech though lol
I'm tempted to go back at some point too, Armored Core VI reignited my hunger for mech-content.

Reactions: LastExile13
5776fb88e6e717265d2992230314848cd1b89fcaae1e709159dab5bbfeb6462e.jpg

Suika game on the switch. Hella addicting.

Haven’t unpacked my Xbox because I don’t have a TV for my new place. I’ve been researching handheld emulators but I can’t find something that does PS2 reliably unless you want to spend $$$ for a Steam Deck, which also has the added disadvantage of being huge as fuck.

Maybe in a few years there'll be a handheld that can reliably emulate the PS2 generation of consoles, but for now, yeah, leave it to any sort of reasonably decent PC.

I am still mildly annoyed that Shin Megami Tensei V runs better on a PC emulator than it does on any of the Switches.

Reactions: LastExile13
I get their whole thing since their last competitive console spec-wise (Gamecube era) has been relying on strong first-party titles and gimmicks like the Wii's motion controls or the Switch's hybrid nature, but we're 7 years into a console that was already using obsolete parts when it launched. I really hope there's some credence to the rumors about the Switch's follow-up, cause I can barely justify using my Switch these days when I have my PC and my PS5 ready and waiting instead.

got NMS for myself last month via GoG .. mix of Mass Effect (3ps/third person shooter that can be reconfigured to 1st persion, no inter-race sex though) and Destiny (even item rank color details) .. with RPG details (upgrades) .. space dogfights .. on-land vehicles (run over creatures/obstacles/Mario Kart) .. mecha-suits .. multi-player (which i haven't used)

you don't feel the need to cheat (early game grinding for resources to get units for upgrades) .. just put in 'Relaxed' mode!

don't know when i'll be board with it .. so far so good.

got NMS for myself last month via GoG .. mix of Mass Effect (3ps/third person shooter that can be reconfigured to 1st persion, no inter-race sex though) and Destiny (even item rank color details) .. with RPG details (upgrades) .. space dogfights .. on-land vehicles (run over creatures/obstacles/Mario Kart) .. mecha-suits .. multi-player (which i haven't used)

you don't feel the need to cheat (early game grinding for resources to get units for upgrades) .. just put in 'Relaxed' mode!

don't know when i'll be board with it .. so far so good.
That looks fun

Picked up LGR again and was surprised that my old deck is still very playable in the meta even though the game went through a lot of powercreep

Trying to work my way through Ryu Ga Gotoku: Gaiden before the drop of RGG 8 next Friday. Spoilers, it's not going well with school and kanji to balance.

Got the new "Prince of Persia" for a long flight.......man, didn't have the game on my radar at all and the raving reviews are spot on. It delivers on all fronts and is huge in scale. Absolutely amazing.

2024 is busy games-wise. I had hoped to finish Persona 3 Portable before P3 Reload hits, but the last stretch is taking longer than I thought. Don’t think I want to play basically the same game twice even if Reload is a remake. I want to dive into Like A Dragon Gaiden and LAD: Infinite Wealth back to back.

Reactions: Secretmugen
Got the "new" Zelda today, but I haven't dare to touch it yet...will waste too much fucking time 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice