Guest viewing is limited

Why you are single?

Again i just ask as i want to know what to do if Emi returns at Asian Feeling and brings out some ‘accesories’ when she reaches the happy ending part.

Did Emi use toys on you??? See, I knew that bitch was racist. I kept waiting for the finger up the asshole and never did it happen. Then again, it could be that my asscrack, hairy and discolored from doing 500+ situps every week, isn't the most inviting of areas.

I miss Emi.

Reactions: Frenchy
Did Emi use toys on you??? See, I knew that bitch was racist. I kept waiting for the finger up the asshole and never did it happen. Then again, it could be that my asscrack, hairy and discolored from doing 500+ situps every week, isn't the most inviting of areas.

I miss Emi.
I miss her too

The best response to the topic question I’ve heard is: “Guess I’m overqualified?”
I guess,,,, when guy ask is just the way to start conversation. ( still is not smart way )

So far, for my Japanese Japanese female, they are investigating ( screening ) to categorize if are material hubby or not. ( they say if never be married until 40s it’s something serious wrong with man)

Attachments

• 6BDB02D4-1546-4808-8919-CD0B697DB08D.jpeg
    6BDB02D4-1546-4808-8919-CD0B697DB08D.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: Frenchy
So far, for my Japanese Japanese female, they are investigating ( screening ) to categorize if are material hubby or not. ( they say if never be married until 40s it’s something serious wrong with man)
For those men looking to be married to a woman, the same applies in reverse. A woman in her 40s who's never been married is often assumed to have something wrong. At least that was the accepted thoughts of the past. It's changing with more and more people choosing not to marry young anymore (This is from a western, specifically US viewpoint).

Reactions: Acid Burn
For those men looking to be married to a woman, the same applies in reverse. A woman in her 40s who's never been married is often assumed to have something wrong. At least that was the accepted thoughts of the past. It's changing with more and more people choosing not to marry young anymore (This is from a western, specifically US viewpoint).

There is nothing wrong never be marry until XX age. I told my female friend that is extreme assumption, that say another woman she have something wrong never married and her if fine because at last she were married even divorced later.
:) girls need chill.

Mother Teresa quote, “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
;)

Reactions: MikeH
There is nothing wrong never be marry until XX age. I told my female friend that is extreme assumption, that say another woman she have something wrong never married and her if fine because at last she were married even divorced later.

;)

Thanks! I bet Mother Teresa had never been quoted on TAG before , I like innovators!

Last edited:
One thing women have trouble understanding is that most men mean exactly what they say when they say it.

Part 2 - why you are single.

Again at bar, the gentleman ask me “ why you are single?” and I laughed .
From last lesson “wrauthfive” wrote I knew that, not over thinking 考えすぎない。
So he ask me again, “ I am very serious. why you are single. What is wrong? Why when you go out you are always alone? Where are your friends? “
Me: “ those things happen, if I am
Single because time didn’t come yet”

Do not over thinking, I keeper reappearing to my self. They are man.

Part 2 - why you are single.

Again at bar, the gentleman ask me “ why you are single?” and I laughed .
From last lesson “wrauthfive” wrote I knew that, not over thinking 考えすぎない。
So he ask me again, “ I am very serious. why you are single. What is wrong? Why when you go out you are always alone? Where are your friends? “
Me: “ those things happen, if I am
Single because time didn’t come yet”

Do not over thinking, I keeper reappearing to my self. They are man.

Sounds like a douchebag. Why even bother talking with those people. No need to justify yourself.

Reactions: sugarcatwhite

;)

Here’s another quote from her:

“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion, the world gains much from their suffering.”

She was kind of a cunt, really.

Here’s another quote from her:

“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion, the world gains much from their suffering.”

She was kind of a cunt, really.
Kind of?

Reactions: Sudsy and Durg50
Like anyone who preaches against condoms is.

And that is an insult to all the nice and beautiful cunts out there.

Like anyone who preaches against condoms is.

And that is an insult to all the nice and beautiful cunts out there.

I start believe that here in Japan is not comum use condom. Previously country I lived, we had sexual education to always use Condom and carry it ( girls too).
Here some guys say I am not serious nice girl because I have condom or left me at love hotel because I wanted use condom .

Are you sure it was because of the use of a condom?

Guys left me one couple

I start believe that here in Japan is not comum use condom. Previously country I lived, we had sexual education to always use Condom and carry it ( girls too).
Here some guys say I am not serious nice girl because I have condom or left me at love hotel because I wanted use condom .

Condom is for protection of both parties. Not just from STD, but also pregnancy. I think maybe they think because you are a foreigner, they might think you are open to sex without condoms. I know many women in USA that want without condom.

Yes I am sure. They say in japan, Japanese girls don’t use or have condom. Now about Japanese they didn’t say much but surprised I have condom.
I know quite a few girls that carry condoms.........

Condom is for protection of both parties. Not just from STD, but also pregnancy. I think maybe they think because you are a foreigner, they might think you are open to sex without condoms. I know many women in USA that want without condom.
Maybe some country does not have good sexual education. At my school we had Dr invited to explain to student about std and sex-talk group with Phycologist for any info etc

Did the have a proctologist come in too for the kinkier students?

Reactions: Sudsy
Maybe some country does not have good sexual education. At my school we had Dr invited to explain to student about std and sex-talk group with Phycologist for any info etc

We had the same, but people still do it. That's why you see 13 year old girls pregnant these days. Sex ed was taught in middle school.

Reactions: sugarcatwhite